Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR said:
It has nothing to do with honesty, it has to do with being able to back up an extraordinary claim, with extraordinary proof. Should be easy enough to do.

AND SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY FOR TREASURENET MEMBERS

IF THEIR HONESTY IS NOT IN QUESTION

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigcypresshunter said:
Captbil doesn't have to prove anything. I was just hoping for pics. I would love to see them. It appeared that he was bragging with the large writing.
All the comments back and forth are becoming tiring. Captbil I apologize. Jeff I apologize. Happy Hunting.
Bigcypresshunter

? Hay, I'd Love to see the Pics Too.

? ? ? ? ? But in Reality, Is that Realy such a Good Idea These Days ?? ;)

P.S.
? ? No apology to ME Necessary.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The Problem is, AS I SEE IT, all it takes is one person to get away with Questioning someones
Honesty on line, and others jump on the Bandwagon. Then Others (Like Myself, I'll admit that) jump in
to protect their reputation.? ALL of a sudden you see This. the Subject Swerves OFF Topic.? :-\

?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR said:
How is ?Bigfoot? a Treasure Legend to begin with? Maybe ?Bigfoot? would be better suited to be addressed in the Everything Else category, since there appears to be no ?Mystical Beast? section on TreasureNet.

? ? ? ?Bigfoot IS A TREASURE LEGEND in my opinion.

? The Main reason, IF someone Proves Beyond ANY Doubt, he is real, thay would be
Just as Wealthy as if they Proved the Beale treasure is Real. Which also is a Treasure Legend.

? ? Right ?? ;)

? Plus Most who believe, agree Bigfoot is Flesh and Bone, Which makes him at least Possible.

Now if most Agreed he Flys a Sleigh Every Christmas, Then I'd say it Belongs In the Trash Bin? :P

IF this Thread were on My Beliefs as what's real "Oak Island", and "BEALE" would be in everything else.
BUT HAY, what do I Know ?
PLEASE ALSO NOTICE, I don't go to those threads and run them down for their Belief in them ?

OR EVEN DEMAND THEY PROVE THEM REAL TO ME.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bobinsd said:
I think somebody SHOULD post a story and a pic (taken from some older legitimate discovery) just to see if any one outside the forum is even watching. ? Maybe its already been done. Personally, I think the powers-to-be have better things to do so I'm not afraid to mention that I've found the lost Viking ship of the desert south of Hghy 80 in a place called Davies Valley.? Pics to follow shortly.

? ?Post it In the Appropriate Place Please.

? ? ? ?

?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Thanks.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote from: CaptainZossima on Today at 12:50:38 pm
In reference to mystical beast and Big Foot, I'm going to try and find a picture and upload it soon. Its a family snapshot at Christmas a couple years ago. After developing the film one of the photos had this anomaly right square in the middle. Upon closer inspection it was the dirty underside of my sister in laws left foot. She goes barefoot at the horse farm. I remember informing my wife that I had found proof that Yeti is no myth. Cap Z.

LOL

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
SWR:
In This Hemisphere, the "Top" part of the BAY!
Or!
Any topographic feature, even a map, would be The North Part!
And!
You needn't have to tell me about the size of Tampa Bay!
I have lived there, in St. Pete, and I have been in & all around it!
Top, Bottom, AND! I mean! Both "Bottoms !", and the Sides!
Yes!
I know that the west side is in the "Gulf"? ::)
If you can not locate the island from what info, "The Plantation Owner, and the Pirate Island",? is given, you need to assess your "researching " skills!
It is an OLD STORY!!

Z

ZumbroKid

Great thread Cptbil! Glad you started this one, also glad to see it is posted that no member of the forum is required to post evidence for any who question claims/finds or beliefs. Which is how it should be. Have a good day all! ;D

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
? If you don't want to post a pic, then all you had to do was say so. ??? Now I'm afraid to ask anyone for a picture LOL... I? personally never questioned anyone's honesty on this post. Sorry if anyone took it that way.
Cypresshunter.

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
Bigcypresshunter:
I wasn't referring to you when I mentioned, proving anything, about my "Honesty" !
That was meant to be a general statement! ;)
I can & WILL! Say!, That you have always been a MAN! and a "Gentleman" in regrads to your
"Posts/Replies" on this Forum!
For That,
:) THANK YOU! ;)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigcypresshunter said:
? If you don't want to post a pic, then all you had to do was say so. ??? Now I'm afraid to ask anyone for a picture LOL... I? personally never questioned anyone's honesty on this post. Sorry if anyone took it that way.
Cypresshunter.

I agree with Bill,? Bigcypresshunter. You ARE a Respected Member of this Forum !

? ?And as far as asking for Pictures, There is no? Problem. ASK ANY TIME.

? I'm Sure I'll continue to ask at times.

I just don't want Anyone being Harrassed IF they DON'T SUPPLY ONE.? ;)
And I have No Reason to Believe you Would.

ray in ny

Jan 21, 2006
southern tier ny
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S CLASSIC III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm usually just a lurker, but thought I'd put my two cents in--I used to (sort of) believe in bigfoot, but as time goes on it becomes less likely to me that he exists--I have seen many shows on tv documenting expeditions of so-called bigfoot hunters who come up with nothing. People all over the western U.S have their eyes peeled. Digital cameras and cell-phone cameras are all over the place.
Size estimates range from eight to fourteen feet high. But the only pictures have come from a grainy home movie camera from over 30 years ago. infrared and night-vision game cameras are used by thousands of people and still nothing. non-existence of proof is not proof of non-existence, but come on--be realistic. yes, this would be a treasure--first person to get absolute proof of bigfoot's existence would be an instant milllionaire. but--in my opinion, it will never happen. I would love to be wrong, but after all the thought that I have given this, I think not. The money is being made by those promoting the myth.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread