Bigfoot Expedition

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
You know?
Over the years, I have heard the stories and I have run into a few people who have, "they claim!" run into Big Foot!
while out prospecting and TH'ing!
They are the kind of people who I normally consider Honest and Forthright!
I have a friend in Nothern Ca. who has spent years gathering information on BigFoot!
I really think that it's time for an honest, objective group, to head up there , this Fall? and see what all of this is about?
??? Anyone interested ? ;D
I'll be up that way, this fall, doing some nugget recovering!
I have a super nugget location (Found!) and I'd consider the idea myself!
Drop me a line...if you'd like to see about organizing an expedition/trip!

BobGC

Mar 27, 2003
WA state
Sounds like a possible plan Bill. But, first lets get out there and find some of those caches and go from there.

Bob

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
Bob:
Bigfoot lives ;D in a good gold prospecting area(s)!
I would include, prospecting and some TH'ing as a part of the expedition!
In other words, :o the expedition would have a combination of objectives......
But! ::)
Waiting to go until after finding a cache :P...
Well!
I have been working on sites (3) in Southern Arizona and two (2) in New Mexico, for over :P five (5) years!
In that length, time I could have been up there several times!
When I am out, I always combine different objectives in the trip(s)!
I primarily go TH'ing, but I certainly don't pass by any good ::) gold/silver areas, w/o checking them over!
OR!
I don't walk past :o a good cavern/cave entrance, just, because I am TH'ing/prospecting!
AND! Not Spelunking!

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
Ive allways wondered what would happen if someone did find a Bigfoot. You would have to kill or capture one to prove it.
Do you think they would make entire north west off limits to protect its habitat?

lets_go

Dec 29, 2004
Wyandotte, Michigan
Bigfoot is here, right on this forum

Attachments

• bigfoot.jpg
    bigfoot.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 2,514
S

SASQUASH

Yes you will see a lot of us in gold rich areas most Big foots as you white men call us are THers in one way or another and yes some of us do tast good. So EAT ME. :D

S

SASQUASH

hay lets go Im flaterd. I must say I have eatn more then my shaer of humans as long as thay are vegatarens thay tast good. I dont mind if you humans eat a few squachs. I can think of a few I can set you up with that I dont like. Most of us are pretty low key & keep to are selfs.I my self em a half bread more on the squach side tho.

BobGC

Mar 27, 2003
WA state
Hello Cpt. Bill,
Bigfoot has been sited here in Wa., OR and CA. They had pictures of Bigfoot, most have been proven fakes and the controvery still goes on. If you are on horseback the scent of Bigfoot would really spoof the horses. This is what I have heard listening to people talk about Bigfoot. What would we do if we did site Bigfoot? Run? LOL. We wouldn't want to shoot it because wouldn't that would be inhumane. If we took pictures of it would anyone believe us? Or is it that at least we would know?

Bob

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
BobGC:
No Shooting !
From what I gather, Big Foot is a specie's of Homo sapien ! and therefore, Human!
To do so could, would and SHOULD! be , considered "MURDER"!
No!
I believe that if enough clear photos, rather than these current photos, that you can barely see Big Foot in, and maybe, a few DNA samples would be enough!
Since you're up there, would you like to become involved?
You can do some research, sightings, dates, areas, etc...
Then we can put all of it together.. then, " silently, slip into the field " !
Sometime in the FALL?

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
Wild Boulder Bill:
Nope!
Not! ESP!
;) A "Trait" of Homo Sapien is,
That it is the ONLY Specie that walks upright, and
DOES NOT! Drag or walk on, it's hands!
Chimps and Gorillas can for very short distances!
But! Then, They will drop back to walking/running with/on their hands!

Wild Boulder Bill

Jan 5, 2005
Now residing Waynesboro Georgia
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer, whites gtx, tesoro lobo
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The footprints beside the dinosaur tracks in glen rose texas show no dragging of hands or anything else mentioned,b ut I have yet to hear of an archeologist, anthropologist or palentologist willing to call them homo sapiens. So maybe currently as far as you know Homo sapiens are the only ones to walk upright on their feet. But still without one standing in front available for a published paper still E.s.p

WeaponsUSMC

Jul 26, 2005
Findlay Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Bigfoot is another one of my hobbies. good sites to go to on this subject is Bigfootforums.com or if your looking for a state by state place to see sightings that you might be going MD'ing in soon, BFRO.net has good listings. As far as kill or no kill on this subject, your treading on a touchy subject here. The Bigfoot world is devided on that subject. After all these years we only have one video of this creature that is thought not to be a hoax and that is from 1967 (there is a man out there who claims that he was in the suit, but too many experts in the field have thought this man to be a hoaxer, the Bigfoot in question is far too complex ie. muscle tone and movement for a suit to have been made in 1967 millions of dollars have been spent trying to make one using 1967 tech.) a few other films that MIGHT not be hoaxs are the marble mountain video and one other that i cant remember the name of. The Pacific NorthWest is the place to go, unfortunatly im stationed in North Carolina.

carajou

Jan 9, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
I thought I would weigh in on anyone going after Bigfoot.

First things first: assume this animal exists, then pack accordingly. And that means you pack a gun. Some of the tales involve attacks by bigfoot, so don't take chances. There are also other denizens of the woods that will make lunch of a human if given the chance, like mountain lions and grizzlies.

Now, should you shoot and kill one, you're in the clear. In order for the government to charge you with hunting out of season, or killing a rare or endangered animal, this animal first has to be scientifically-recognized as a distinct species. Mule deer, spotted owls, black rhinos, striped-toed yaks and the Democratic donkey are kinda recognized. Bigfoot is not. Officially, it's a myth. And since science demands a specimen to disect in their version of a morgue...you get the picture!

My guess is that it will probably be named Gigantopithicus blacki, which is already an extinct species of ape...a great big ape!

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
To all concerned:
A few years ago," it" was said to have been extinct for 50 million years!
Until it showed up in a marketplace in East Africa!
Know what creature, I am talking about?
Then there's the new speciman of animal, that was described from, "Down Under" !
"Impossible!" says all of the experts!
Even when then skin of the animal was sent tp London..
All of the "Experts" said, "You've made this of several different animals"
Until, Finally, a live speciman of one was rec'd!
Then the EXPERTS had "to eat CROW"?!
Get my drift?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread