Any Hot spots or legends in Southern CA?

OP
OP
B

bustit

I live in Orange County, Yorba Linda to be exact. I have don't some research on Yorba Linda and almost everything comes up as a farming town. And the places that have been around for ever have been kept up and are now museums. ( lo kind of hard to search there....Depends on how you look at it lol ). I know there has to be something just need help finding it. Any info would be great.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
to get you started :

in ORANGE COUNTY.

Find the "OLD IRVINE RANCH"

There is supposed to be $30,000.00 in Gold Bullion.

The Ranch is located off U.S. 5 Freeway. near IRVINE

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
bustit:
BOY!
Have you got a few spare months ?
I can give you hundreds of " Treasure leads " !
Southern CA. is full of them!
Just go to the local library and check out a few historical books! (AKA... "Research" ) ;)
You'll find plenty of treasure leads...

OP
OP
B

bustit

I should of been more clear in my first post.

I ment in Yorba Linda California, or somewhere close. ( Like someone mentioned Irvine )

Yes I know things take lots of research. ( I have researched AZ for years, Just recently started to look into Southern CA / Orange county.)

If anyone knows of anything in Yorba Linda, that would be great. Otherwise like cptbil said research. ( will continue to do this ) ;)

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
Bustit:
I have a treasure Lead in So. Ca., out in the desert!
See my "post" in The "Aztec Gold", "Montezuma's Treasure Location", Topic!
Have some spare time & Care to go ?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Bustit.
Hope you're still monitoring this string. I live in Laguna Niguel, and have spent countless days running up and down arroyos in the Anza-Borrego Desert. I have found several very interesting things in my wanderings.

I'll give you a couple of quick ones to check out:
1. http://www.losttreasure.com/newsletter/6-1-2000/6-1-2000.html
2. http://www.goldengirlminingcompany.com/GOLD.html
3. http://www.desertusa.com/magnov97/gold/nov_gold2.html

These three sites should keep your mouth watering for quite a while.

Attached are some pics of some finds:

1. Is a face carved out of a boulder sticking out of a 30ft cliff in a little arroyo
2. Is a man made 40ft tall cut in the side of a mountain. The boulder conveniently hides what's in picture number 3
3. I've gotten about 120ft into this before it gets too small for me to fit through, then turns right and opens up

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 1 Big Face little 1.jpg
    1 Big Face little 1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 680
  • 1 Site 2-02 little.jpg
    1 Site 2-02 little.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 682
  • 1 Site 2-11 little.jpg
    1 Site 2-11 little.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 611
L

La Panza kid

A good start would be research. I would go down to your local book store and pick up the book where to find gold in southern california, by james klien. It is full of good stories of lost mines, finden cashes, and other treasures. Thats how I started my search. You might want to check out some of his other books also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread