djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like one to me. The question is did you find anything else near by? A heart rock by itself means nothing. I've found them many times :) They occur in nature a lot.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Argonauts,
The Jesuits knew that hearts appear in nature, that is why they picked a certain tell-tale sign
to distinguish it from the accidents of nature. This one has that mark.

Post a bigger pick Mr Jody if you can , if not blow up your pic and look close for additional
marks, look for a couple of digits, (compass heading) or Letter and a digit ( Bible Verse)
in addition the rock next to the heart looks interesting, but I can't see much with the thumb
nail pic you posted, if it is face, then look where is looking. Look for numbers & digits on all
rocks surrounding this spot.

Take all pics in the 'golden hours' ie 11am-1pm with your back to the sun, if possible. This will
make the necessary shadows appear correctly if any are there. Use as high a megapixel as you
can..download your pics to your pc,,,then zoom in on all rocks and crawl very slowly over every
inch of the rock in your photos like an ant!! Reverse and Negative images may help greatly!

Things will appear in your photos that you can't see with the naked eye, because the Jesuits knew
the secret of image compression'. But they had no idea that cameras and computers were coming one day!
good luck and let us know what you find.

goldiver
ps you can email this photo if you need help..dont need the location..all symbols are the same all over
the world, on every site for over 300 years..I have plenty of my own sites to last two lifetimes!

Truth is the property of no individual but is the treasure of all men.”....r.w. emerson

T

tulecanyon

right click on the pic
save to pic folder on computer
open folder
double click on the pic
then you are in a spot you can magnify.

OP
OP
Mr.Jody

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
florida and everywhere....
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
I see 'something' I dont know what it is though.....Im going back tomorrow to inspect the area more tomorrow for sure now.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Mr Jody
The Heart - is it REAL ?

Thanks for the quick post and reply, thats the way we get stuff done

Well I now see a couple new things!
1. The rock on the right is a 'cartoon' skull!
    with an elongated jaw, sm round mark for the eye.
2.This skull has some numbers on the upper right side
3. There are more symbols on the skull to the right of the eye
4. Your heart is a REAL heart, that is confirmed by the special mark
    and the SKULL.
5. On the left side of the Heart, I see a bulge-that points to a drill hole
    on the rock that is laying on the ground to the  left of the Heart!
6. This drill hole looks to be about 1 1/2" in diameter.
7. Check to see if this hole is 5 1/2" deep, or half  OF that?
8. You have other marks just to the left of the heart bulge,clean and rephoto that pls

This has the appearance of a small Alpha, where you are looking for Distance and Direction.
Suggest you take a small whisk broom and carefully clean all the debris from the bedrock.
Then take the advice from my first post and re-photo the entire site..Look for any hoyo's
in the surrounding boulders..be sure to photo them as well..square on..so you see the entire
outline of the hoyo.You want to see the blue sky thru the opening.

One final note, when I tried to zoom in on the pic following tulecanyon good advice, the photo
pixelates and distorted very quickly..showing a small megapixel camera. If you can - try to use
5 mega pixels minimum - the more the better, to get to see the the miniature and very fine, but
very valuable marks and symbols.
Good Luck Mr Jody, I think you found something that will keep you busy for many months to come.

Keep us posted and we all will try to help you all we can.

goldiver

"It is by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life.Where you stumble,
there lies your treasure.”.... Joseph Campbell

OP
OP
Mr.Jody

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
1224176613.jpg

here is another pic, sorry its only a cell phone, my computer says it doesnt see my real camera :icon_scratch:
I just realized I can move my cell settings up to a bigger pic or zoom.....dang, didnt know that until just right now.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Hi Jody

If it were me I would take a nice long, long, leisurely look around. Let your mind relax. Take 360 degree pictures from the heart rock. Eventually, if there is more, you may see it and that acts as a confirmation that this is a marker.

A pointer or animal of sort, an odd shaped rock. Anything that looks - different. Curved rocks where most are straight, straight shapes or edges that seem a little unusual given what else is around,

Looks like it is wooded, so you might want to take a stroll the direction the left hand bump is pointing and the directions the two upper lobes are pointing. At least 100 feet in each direction.

I don't see what other folks are seeing but I did notice the heart rocks seems to fit rather well with that rock next to it.

Possibly it looks chipped on some of the edges, like it was shaped. Don't know enough about stone carving to determine that. But, is that kind of edge unusual around there? Or do many rocks in view have that kind of edge.

Also that smaller scattered white rock on the platform rock it is sitting on and that is close by - is that unusual or is there scattered white rock all over the place? On the site I am exploring, white scatter rock seems to be used to draw attention sometimes. It was hauled from a location I found up to a mile or 2..to be used as eye catchers.

That rock next to it, in the smaller picture reminds me of a burrowing owl. I've seen that kind of owl around - but not determined its meaning yet. of course it could be imagination.

One other note, if you do decide to move something, you should measure directions from it before you move it and take pictures the way you did so you can put it back exactly as you found it.

So, in conclusion, get a cup of coffee ,sit down on that platform rock and take a long look around. I would suspect if there is more to see it would not be too far off, within 60-100 feet, assuming flat terrain. But take the long view too.
Even if the bump is simply pointing at the rock next to it on the ground, there should still be other signs around that would have lead to this bumpy heart, if it is man made, is my opinion.

And well it is just an opinion - not expert advice.

Have fun !
DM

PS: More pics of the rock on the ground the bump is pointing too from all angles please - if it is possbile. That has signs of possible man made shaping too.

T

tulecanyon

some people see jesus in cornflakes.

while there might be some treasure in the area, i do not believe john d lee was known to carve rocks.
and there is no evidence the spanish ever crossed the colorado.

OP
OP
Mr.Jody

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
Well fellas,
This place used to be a "Spanish Fort"These rock walls are from the 1600's what left of the fort.So I'm sure the spanish carved all these rocks out of limestone and moved them here??I picked up the rock and 'carefully' put it right back where it was.People was coming so I had to move out ...lol
Im will be going back soon and get "alot" more pics.Everything all around,, and anything else I see that might interest you guys... I have no idea what I'm looking at or looking for !
OH, I am color blind too... ;D

I did notice that the smaller rock kinda fits around the heart on the side......
If I go to the left where that 'pointer' is on the left of that heart,im off in a swamp !So I cant do that.Across the water, there is some more land and I can see limestone rocks over there...

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jody,

I'd say it's about a 50/50 shot that it's just a regular rock (natural). If you choose to believe that there are numerous signs on it, then, as our Aussie friends say "Good on ya".

Do you have a picture of the surrounding rocks. Is the rock in the picture exactly where and how you originally found it, or did you move it to shoot the pic?

The possibilities are endless, but without more info, can't be sure.

Best-Mike

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
SWR said:
Looks like a rock, that has been broken. Congratulations on finding a broken rock :wink:

bro, i agree with you... (finally for quite sometime :icon_jokercolor:)

OP
OP
Mr.Jody

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
I found it right where it was.Someone else may have put it there, but I didnt.I dont know if it is anything or not, thats why I put it on here and asked.if its a broken rock , then so be it.... :-\

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Hey jody,

Don't get discouraged. Informed skepticism is great because at least for me, my imagination tends to get carried away.

So I always welcome it..because it is all so easy to start seeings signs every where.

For me, it is all about trails right now.Not concerned about treasure marks for various reasons right now, though I might have run across a few marks.

If i suspect something is a marker..where does it point to? What else in the surrounding area seems to be related... where does it go? Does it make sense given the research and history of the place.

Too bad about the swamp..sigh...

So since it is all for fun anyway at this point, it does not hurt to take a look around. Trust your gut and own intuition too.

You might be surprised what you find.

DM

OP
OP
Mr.Jody

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
rangler said:
"Looks like a rock, that has been broken. Congratulations on finding a broken rock " Wink

The pyramids look like rocks that have been broken..congratulation of finding a stack of broken rocks. :wink:
:thumbsup: good point !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread