Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D No Jake.....haven't been back yet....maybe this weekend..... ;D Guess I need to drag those snake chaps back out and go! It's just so hot....and runnin into a snake doesn't help! lol!

Nana ;)

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
? Hay what's going on with the forum. I can only pull up Post #5 and then there is a Quote from me, which I didn't do. All otheres I was able to read when I went to the quote.

Gldhntr? ?::: GOOOOOD NEWS My book says Treasure below / Mine below !!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
The book is by Gale R. Rhoades, and I have another I think with same but Rhoades shows the "C" more like a "U and the other book shows it LIke? 'C".

Jacko

GO GET-EM NANA, WE be a waitin ::) Hope ya make it OK and carry a BIG STICK

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey!

I went back to the "X" rock site this weekend....it was very difficult to search for anything. The area is so grown over and snakes are everywhere! Had two rock walls to deal with and only made it over one... :-\ I think this adventure will have to wait till winter!
Here are a couple of pictures of the area.....

Attachments

• rock1.JPG
    rock1.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,272
  • rock2.JPG
    rock2.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,254

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Nana40--- I'll take a look for you later have to go mow my 4 acres. Oh, Just by looking at the bottom photo the rock 2nd from right side going in. Has at least a cross on it looks like and animals head. Will have to enlarge to see for sure.

Jacko

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
HI YA NAN40--- Sorry it took me so LOOOOONG.. Here's your pictures and I'd be agittin me a WeedWacker.

In the one picture there is a circle with either a 5 pointed star or has a man strechted out in it. and That rock behind the water has markings onit just under the hangover. This rock diffenantly looks made carved.
The other photo has markings on the nose of the animal pointing downward.

If you don't want to climbe these rocks until winter then stop/look/ and listen, here ;D

Jacko Darn I'll have to find what I did with the other picture DUH ::)

Attachments

• Nana.jpg
    Nana.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 1,133

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
? Nan40---? I changed the color of picture and here's what I found. Far right Yellow, what is this???
I notice in both pictures yoou have animals i yellow, don't understand???
How ever IAM NOT SURE !!!! There might be an "H and a "P" the "P" has number mabye 2538 hard to tell. the leg of the "P" is just to the left of the "H". the yellow to the left of that seems to be a lock?
NOW if you go back before winter, take a small flashlight as the dark shadows might hold a snake, you be darn careful!!!!? Ihope you don't have poison Ivy or Oak around it looks a perfect place for it.
NOW tis is my opion of what you have, I hope Iam correct on some of it. The yellow thing to the right has black lines on it?????? "H"-- Mine/cave/shaft? With a "P"? POZO I'd think more along the lines of a shaft.

? ? Jacko?

Attachments

• Nana.jpg
    Nana.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,099
OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jacko....my friend......the yellow thing on the right.......that is my hoe...... :D

I take it in case one of those nasty 'ole snakes wants to misbehave! ;)

Nana ;)

R

Rich

JACKO said:
? Nana40 ----- Your a fast learner so it won't take you long, hell we all learn something new everyday, even if we are an old timer. I'll have my? first year coming up in Oct. I think. Maybe I can check when I joined here that'll tell. I just need to have confidance in my sign reading and do some diggin.

? GLDHNTR --- Here's the circle with a line of rocks going threw center ???

? ?Jacko

about the pic with the corcle of stones... it looks like a old privy/crapper hole........is there dirt sinking in the middle? - if so could be a nice cache of old bottles!!!!!

other than that the other pics of the X on the rock and surrounding area looks to be an old celler hole ...... DETECT IT!!!! DIG WHERE THE X IS!!!!!!

Monk

Sep 10, 2004
Where ever my coffee cup lands
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X
Nana40, This is just my thought! But it looks to be a rough area and why would anyone go there if not to hide something? At least to go as far as to leave a mark? If a person was to go back there to find what ever he had buried there, he'd have to have a starting spot! And the rock marked with an X would be the starting spot. --------- Only the person making the plant would know the direction and Distance. Most likely within 200 feet of the rock. Unless other marks are found that might lead you on farther. However one wouldn't know? Whoever that might have buried something there may have already returned and recoverd it? Keep an eye open for a dug spot, he my not have cared to fill it in? Would seem to me that if you think there may be something there is to comb the area out as far as you think he may have gone all around the starting point with a good M/D. Good Luck.

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
WOW, Nana!!!!!!!!!!
awesome site!
:) :) This could be your Attocha :) :)
***sending-you-telepathic- GOOD-LUCK***
lol
Mind those snakes, now :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread