cuts like a knife

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
wikk

Dear group;
The carvings are definitely modern. The two indians portrayed are modern caricatures of sterotypical indians as seen by modern day Americans. Absolutely no doubt about it, my friends.
Your friend;
LAMAR

NOPE they are not modern, I think that are in the time period Kidd has pointed out..if you look at old drawings of the dove and banners like this, it looks perfectly reasonable that these carvings are in the same time period! Anyone with experience in treasure hunting and researching would know this, I understand that you are NOT a treasure hunter Lamar , so we can not expect you to know, thanks for the input but we have to take it with a grain of salt as your disiplince is in debating and annotating, all things acedemic.. which gives you exactly zero credibility in decoding treasure signs, and certianily not being able DISCERN what IS a treasure sign and what is NOT..it is simply not your forte!! We all know that..so in your position of an 'ARMCHAIR" treasure deny'er, you word just doest hold much weight!

-----------

Every serious researcher knows the Jesuits where masters at anagram encryption and
it is very nice to know that your name ... Lamar = Alarm
very nice indeed! It reveals much. Says a lot. Follows suit. Makes sense. Padre Alarm!

With all due respect, TreasureNet is a forum. Members are going to discuss controversial subjects. Sometimes, in detail. Their views or opinions may not always be the ones you want to read, or necessary agree with, but nevertheless it is still their view, it is still their opinion and this is still a forum.
This is what the nay sayers HIDE behind!..it a forum all right a TREASURE forum not a NAY SAYERS FORUM.. OR A PESSIMIST FORUM or a REVISIONIST HISTORY FORUM, or a Forum for want-to-be- padres denying Jesuits buried tones of treasure in the form of gold and silver mined from there mines in the New World Forum.. or certainly not a Shallow Water Forum, where the most incisive thing uttered is.
"It's just a rock"....... Astounding!..... Enlightened!..... A Cerebral Moment!...... Astute I say..why don't you form an Institute?

auferiously
rangler

ps duji5 : What these two are doing is FILLIBUSTERING and it is working for them..since it is getting to all of us..they WANT to make these
post to difficult to read, they want to make people unsure of whether a sign is modern or ancient, they want everyone to think that Jesuit Treasure Monuments are just a pile or ROCKS. Padre Alarm has an agenda, and the Shallow guy just doesn't know any better or a treasure hunter broke his wittle heart sometime in the past!! :tongue3:

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear group;
It seems that our associate Rangler would not recognize a real treasure hunter if one were to walk up and kick him squarely in the behind! I have stated that the renderings appear to be modern and that is that. The facts are the facts and no matter how much a person would like to change them the facts remain as such. Merely because a raving lunatic states they are old symbols simply does not change the facts in the slightest.
Your friend;
LAMAR

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
fact

–noun 1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
2. something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
3. a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.
4. something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.
5. Law. Often, facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence. Compare question of fact, question of law.
—Idioms6. after the fact, Law. after the commission of a crime: an accessory after the fact.
7. before the fact, Law. prior to the commission of a crime: an accessory before the fact.
8. in fact, actually; really; indeed: In fact, it was a wonder that anyone survived.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1530–40; < L factum something done, deed, n. use of neut. of factus done, ptp.

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear kiddrock33;
Denial. It's not just a river in Egypt anymore, is it my friend? In order to assist you, I have analyzed your photographs in excrutiating detail and whilst interesting to look at and speculate upon, unfortunately they are modern creations. I feel that you are a rather rational sort of therefore I am confident that you will give my words of wisdom the weight they deserve and seek other avenues.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA
KR33,
While I have not spent any excrutiating amount of time studying your carvings my friend, I can tell you with a pretty high degree of certainty that these are KGC carvings. It is clear you are getting questionable advice from someone who is obviously not an experienced KGC THer but I know you are smart enough to know this without my input.

Look at the heart. It points to something. Look inside the heart. It has 3 G's. Two appear to have periods after them. One appears to have a comma or at least, no period. They are placed where they are for reasons. I had a heart very similar to yours carved on a tree. It gave bearings and distances to something. Yours is doing the same.
Good luck,
Big Hoss

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
The Knife Cuts Both Ways

Dear group;
It seems that our associate Rangler would not recognize a real treasure hunter if one were to walk up and kick him squarely in the behind!

Padre, better say away from the San Pedro Cactus, you are hallucinating just a little to much here.. KiddRock is a very excellent treasure hunter indeed, and in fact is working on one of the most complex treasure burials ever discussed on the board. His pursuit of the truth about who buried and carved these artifacts has taken him years, he has been tricked, lied to, people have tried to steal his site, has ridiculed his photos, and he carries on , despite all the naysayers, you included, he will persist, and eventually recover what he has invested years and years of time and energy. The last thing in the world he needs , is a interloper like you with no treasure hunting experience, in fact quite the oppiste in fact, a treasure denier!!
[/i] What a ridiculous statement, it has nothing to do with you saying that the rock carvings were modern and therefore worthless!!
It seems our questionable padre would not recognize a real nay sayer if one were to walk up and kick him squarely in the assets
!

I have stated that the renderings appear to be modern and that is that.

Your statement is NOT a fact, it is your questionable opinion, in that YOU ARE NOT a treasure hunter at all..So how in the Sam Hill would you know WHAT was a FACT and what was not..What is a fact is that you are a pain in the behind , as you intended to be here on this site
I hope you log many long hours and get paid accordingly,you are doing a great job of killing this forum , bit by bit, debate by worthless debate, parsing each clue under the phony microscope of academia, a exercise in utter ridiculousness !

The facts are the facts and no matter how much a person would like to change them the facts remain as such.

Spin is Spin and no mater how much a padre wants to spin stuff it will not change the facts, they remain as such.

Merely because a raving lunatic states they are old symbols simply does not change the facts in the slightest.\<CAUTION Padre--the next insult or name calling will be emailed to the moderator!! Which will get you appropriately banned.(((OH AND I ASK YOU AGAIN PADRE, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR request NOT TO CALL PEOPLE NAMES? HMMMM?))) Seems your word is as worthless as your assessments.

Merely because a want-to-be-padre tries to spin the truth to a lie does not change the facts in the slightest!!!

Your friend; (?)
LAMAR/ALARM

Dear kiddrock33;
Denial. It's not just a river in Egypt anymore, is it my friend? In order to assist you,

Where do you get off making statements like this? He did NOT ask for your help!!
YOU dont need to "HELP" him at all.. WE are his friends and associates, YOU ARE NEITHER!

I have analyzed your photographs in excrutiating detail
What a line of BS indeed! So are so full of yourself,

and whilst interesting to look at and speculate upon, unfortunately they are modern creations.

YOU have NO experience reading this type of rock carving, NO expetise in treasure hunting, in FACT you are against treasure hunting
SO your OBVIOUS basis AGAINST this activity, YOUR statement hold NO VALIDITY what so ever. IN FACT if we went exactly oppisite
of what you say,WE WOULD BE CLOSER TO THE TRUTH
!!

I feel that you are a rather rational sort of therefore I am confident that you will give my words of wisdom the weight they deserve and see
other avenues.

/TRANSLATION/ I feel I can influence you and I am so egotistical that I think i have some wisdom,and you will take my word for it, and hope you will give up treasure hunting, and get a REAL job.

Padre you are a joke, but you are NOT funny!

get a life
rangler

M10 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Matthew 10:16

According to the fable, a hungry wolf came upon a sheep's fleece lying on the ground in a field. The wolf realized that if it wore the fleece, it would look like a sheep from a distance. That would enable the wolf to sneak up on a flock of sheep and steal a lamb for its supper, before the shepherd noticed his presence.
The wolf put on the fleece, and went off in search of a flock of sheep. It spied a flock of sheep just as the sun was setting, and approached the flock. Just as it was about to pounce on a lamb, a shepherd came by, looking for a sheep to slaughter for supper. Thinking the disguised wolf was a sheep, the shepherd quickly grabbed and killed the wolf.

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear Rangler;
Since you insist on giving me the lofty title of Padre I therefore expect, nay, I DEMAND that you show the proper respect that my office deserves. It would therefore behoove to you to start showing me the proper respect, which is to include blessing yourself in a proper manner before addressing me, genuflecting in the prescribed manner and maintaining an air of silent vigilance until called upon. Whilst maintaining your silent vigilance, with a very heavy emphasis on the word SILENT, you may use that time constructively by reviewing your past indiscretions and thinking of ways in which to redeem yourself and provide better service to mankind for the remainder of your time on Earth.

Pax vobiscum;
LAMAR

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Earth Imager eXp 3000 detects ancient dagger
This ancient dagger from the early middle age was found in a depth of 60 cm. After unsuccessful searches with different other metal detectors the dagger has been detected with the basic equipment of the Earth Imager eXp 3000. Only the iron blade kept well preserved over all the long time the object was buried in the ground. There is only a small piece left which belongs to the wooden handle of the dagger. The exact place of this discovery is undisclosed.

Its about halfway down on this site.

http://www.schatzsuchermagazin.de/index.php?site=www/pages/company/company.php

Attachments

• dagger.jpg
    dagger.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,244
OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
that is an awesome dagger it looks similar to carving . i notice that the wart on the indian chiefs nose is actually a diamond. and a number four is evidant in both indians mouth and nose. if a closer look is given to the indian chiefs eye i noticed it as a symbol i once saw somewhere on this vast internet which i cant seem to relocate. so ill try to describe it the symbol appears to look like a hand holding its thumb and pointer finger together as if pulling a sliver of wood from a wound. i thought this symbol was associated with kgc. so if any one knows where i can re;locate the symbol please let me know . it is identical to the indian chiefs eye.

Attachments

• sliver pull.jpg
    sliver pull.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 892

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
No big deal. Really.

I have seen Kidd's previous posts and pictures before and I definately think he's onto something. Whether its KGC, Jesse James, or Jesse Jackson, I have no idea.... but he's got something there. Who's to say what it is? Point is, a curved guard no more makes a Bowie knife than those drawings make it KGC or whoever, most definately.

Everything is speculation to the best of our abilities and beliefs.

I look forward to the climax of this tale one of these years. And even then we may never know exactly who or what exactly happened at this spot.

If you look back at his other posts (probably the most interesting one got pulled, unfortunately) it is my belief that a lot has transpired at this particular location over many years.
One thing I do know, Kidd has endured a raft of crap over his posts and still manages to keep his chin up! Thats a good sign. If there's something there, he'll come across it somehow someday. If nothing else, the man is persistant!

Best of luck Kidd! :icon_sunny:

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
lamar said:
Dear Rangler;
Since you insist on giving me the lofty title of Padre I therefore expect, nay, I DEMAND that you show the proper respect that my office deserves. It would therefore behoove to you to start showing me the proper respect, which is to include blessing yourself in a proper manner before addressing me, genuflecting in the prescribed manner and maintaining an air of silent vigilance until called upon. Whilst maintaining your silent vigilance, with a very heavy emphasis on the word SILENT, you may use that time constructively by reviewing your past indiscretions and thinking of ways in which to redeem yourself and provide better service to mankind for the remainder of your time on Earth.

Pax vobiscum;
LAMAR

I can and do call catholic priests padre or father. That does not mean that
I am a catholic or that i would do anything they told me to do. You've rapidly - in
one post - stepped over the line from being full of yourself and obnoxious to
being sacriligious and insulting to people of faith. I don't recall ever suggesting
that anyone be banned but you are rapidly moving to the head of my list. If you
feel the need to lecture folks get your own personal page and expound at length
there. They even give you a dandy little view counter that will show you how well
you are getting your message across. I choose the people that i call friend. siegfried schlagrule

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear Siegfried Schlagrule;

You so richly wrote:
"I can and do call catholic priests padre or father. That does not mean that
I am a catholic or that i would do anything they told me to do. You've rapidly - in
one post - stepped over the line from being full of yourself and obnoxious to
being sacriligious and insulting to people of faith. I don't recall ever suggesting
that anyone be banned but you are rapidly moving to the head of my list. If you
feel the need to lecture folks get your own personal page and expound at length
there. They even give you a dandy little view counter that will show you how well
you are getting your message across. I choose the people that i call friend. siegfried schlagrule"

I've taken the liberty of explaining to Rangler at LENGTH that I am NOT an ordained priest, yet he STILL insists on calling me Padre, therefore, if I am to recieve the title then I should also recieve the respect that the title deserves, my friend.

And, as I understand things, I am not the ONLY one who is obnoxious and insulting. If you care to read what YOU wrote, then perhaps you shall be able to see the irony in your words. Also, from my point of view if a person truly has faith, then it should matter not a whit what I, nor anyone else writes. If you are a faithful Roman Catholic then that is good, and if not, then that is good also, my friend. I refuse to allow a secular discussion to degenerate into a theological one, so if you are looking to discuss religion, then you've chosen the wrong topic in which to air your views.

Also, as I see it, if you are truly faithful then you would not permit others to so wantonly slander and accuse members of your faith without first having hard evidence to support those outlandish claims. Tell me once more about your faith, my friend,

As far as nominating me for banishment, then the same could also be stated about YOU! From my point of view, your statement is one of the pot calling the kettle black, my friend.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Leones Corazon

Mar 26, 2006
Grand Junction Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808
Equinox 800
Go Find 60
Primary Interest:
Other
Sometimes i just have the hardest time keeping my trap shut....

Yes..a public forum is a place to discuss everything under the sun...so be it...as we are all different individuals with different life experiences...we will never all agree upon the same subject...want a good example...look at our beloved senate and the house....

Yes...Lamar does have a lot to say when said topic is within in his scope of knowledge...
That being said...besides getting our proverbial panties in a knot....how many here have
allowed ourselves to see the light and see thru our haze of misplaced hate...and done a
lil fact checking on the facts Lamar points out? I don't look up everything he says...but he
is like it or not batting in the 90 percentile range.

Whats my point? Glad you asked. We all hunt treasure do we not...active or sofa bound alike...
having the knowledge of those who came before us is a treasure in of itself...as when we understand
the time period of those who came before...we can understand WHY they did things ie: available technology...
customs of the time...phrases used....etc. And when you understand these things the fog of time tends
to dissapate a bit....

DW

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Re: The Knife Cuts Both Ways

SWR said:
..... you apparently only offer piffle, yip-yap, rants and copious amounts of unsupported personal opinions without reliable references or mainstream history to support your unconventional style of “treasure hunting” ......

Nice concise summary, SWR. Accurate, to the point and verifiable. IMHO, he is merely a fisherman luring hard-earned information from those who would like to believe in his prattle. But, as Dorothy and the gang eventually learned, there is nobody behind the curtain.

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
heres the first fact. three daggers or knives or swords depending on what one sees. are presently carved onto three rocks here. so in order to compare to other carvings on rock which depict knives daggers or swords one would need to see others to compare it to. i have only located two other carvings similar to these on the internet. one is located at stonehenge, the other in egypt on a tomb or pyramid. i would very much like to see any carving on stone of a dagger sword or knife. please post some if you know of any online or elsewhere.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Re: ......the first cut is the deepest...r.stewart

I had said.......
YOU have NO experience reading this type of rock carving, NO expetise in treasure hunting, in FACT you are against treasure hunting
SO your OBVIOUS basis AGAINST this activity, YOUR statement hold NO VALIDITY what so ever. IN FACT if we went exactly oppisite
of what you say,WE WOULD BE CLOSER TO THE TRUTH!
!

I think they are against disinformation, mistruths and yea-saying to the umpteenth degree of “yeah, that rock was carved/chiseled by a Jesuit”.

Lamar appears to bring verifiable references into the discussion,

Of course you are foolishly mistaken 'my friend' He brings nothing BUT disinformation in the guise of filibustering he IS
"Filibuster Maximus"

whereas you apparently only offer piffle, yip-yap, rants and copious amounts of unsupported personal opinions without reliable references

When oh when grasshopper are YOU going to get the point?? Treasure Hunting HAS NO URLS/FOOTNOTES/ANNOTATIONS or RELIABLE REFERENCES!!! Try to UNDERSTAND this! IF this hobby had all those academically inclined urls, footnotes, annotations, reliable references, certified witnesses - it would NOT called Treasure Hunting- It would be called ----" TREASURE FINDING" AND the treasures would all BE GONE !!!!

Of course you WILL not get that thru your head..because you would lose your seat beside your cousin or alter ego Padre Alarm
as the resident Skeptic and Blatant CRITIC!! So we will NOT expect any change from one so enconsed and bathed in the negative attention that you and your alter ego ENJOY so much!!!!

or mainstream history to support your unconventional style of “treasure hunting”.

There is NO other type of treasure hunting but the "UNCONVENTIONAL" That is what you dont and never will understand! Treasure Hunting by ITS nature IS unconventional, does not obey the laws of academia and where treasure
hunting is concern, 'logic' itself can fool you, as it has - all the over the top naysayers and object critics.

Sorry to say your mind can not get there from here..you have built in bias's of tree hugger proportions. Your nightmares must be of Mel Fisher and the $400,000,000 (reported) (the actual number is over 10 times that amount) of Gold and Silver and Jewels that he recovered from the Keys. Gold that was mined, smelted, stored by the Jesuits/Spanish, and later transported by the Kings recovery crew to a Spanish Galleon and sunk on the reefs off Tortuga Key by a hurricane!
The naysayers about Mel told him he was offering only piffle, yip-yap, rants and copious amounts of unsupported personal opinions without reliable references! He went on , albiet 20 years and great sacrifices to prove you and all the naysayers WRONG!
Today is the day.

I have not read one negative post from Lamar in regards to the hobby of treasure hunting, or any indication they are against treasure hunting.

The constant insertion of his uniformed, obtuse opinions, the filibustering,the diversionary tactics, the mind numbing, uncalled for dry and boring history lessons from one who supports all the questionable activities of the Church, endless debates for debates sake.,seeking only the thrill of the debates, while muddying the waters, the wasting of time, and resources, the confusion added to every post, destroying the continuity of discovery, the clarity of advice and suggestions, is killing the forum.

The utterly ridiculous assertion that academic rules of engagement can be employed in a non-academic endeavor like treasure hunting is an insult to seasoned treasure hunters, and very disconcerting to the newbie, who happens by the site.

His presence here went from mildly amusing, to horriblly disingenuous - a total disruption to the natural ecology of this good solid
treasure hunting site. His obsession with the teachings of academia, and trying to force treasure hunting in the template and mold what he thinks is the 'be all' and 'end all' of this world.

It might be in his world,but NOT in THIS world. His terminal and obsessive compulsive behavior in defending all the ills of the Church and of the Order are beyond the pale...there is no need for this type of input on a Treasure Forum..while others may appreciate the need to hear grossly uninformed diametrically opposed ideas, I do not. Those type of demons live in every TH's head all ready..uncertainty, disbelief, ambivalence and trepidation. We don't need any external suppy imported from afar.

I have fought those dragons in my youth, and slayed them. I don't need the constant drum beat, of..
"its is only a rock",,,
"it is modern"..
"it is only a geo fact",
" it is only a physical manifestation of a fractal anomaly"..

that negativity is BUILT IN to our own well developed sense discernment, to have it used as a club..and being beaten and bloodied at every post can only have one intent...that is to DENY treasures in general AND by association the need for this forum existence!

Inadvertent or intentional the result is the same..we will lose this great site, and its savvy members and the sense of community, however dysfunctional at times..and discourage the neophyte treasure hunter from giving this site any serious consideration.

I will forever rail against the ones who want to confuse or even kill the existence of this forum, against any and all naysayers and pessimists. I urge all members that are true treasure hunters and serious researchers of treasure or just treasure lore...NOT to take this coup laying down...
the dangers are real ,it is among us..it is rearing its ugly head, and we must slay this dragon again.right here right now.

argonauts unite
rangler

"They that will not be counseled cannot be helped".........Scottish Proverb

PS and I might ad this WAS Kiddrocks post,.... once again, Padre Alarm has smashed the intelligent discourse ABOUT treasure to denying that it even EXIST!, my apologies to Kidd and the rude insertion by the shallow and the obtuse.

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear Rangler;
As always, you attempt comparing apples to oranges. I offer a rebuttal to a single statement which you recently made:

"Sorry to say your mind can not get there from here..you have built in bias's of tree hugger proportions. Your nightmares must be of Mel Fisher and the $400,000,000 (reported) (the actual number is over 10 times that amount) of Gold and Silver and Jewels that he recovered from the Keys. Gold that was mined, smelted, stored by the Jesuits/Spanish, and later transported by the Kings recovery crew to a Spanish Galleon and sunk on the reefs off Tortuga Key by a hurricane!
The naysayers about Mel told him he was offering only piffle, yip-yap, rants and copious amounts of unsupported personal opinions without reliable references! He went on , albiet 20 years and great sacrifices to prove you and all the naysayers WRONG!
Today is the day. "

Mel Fisher did not, and I repeat this, DID NOT go chasing after some fanciful myth, nor did he attempt to interpret rocks, graffiti or tea leaves. Nuestra Senora de la Atocha was a DOCUMENTED shipwreck and not only was it EXTENSIVELY documented as such, there were NUMEROUS pages of manifests and inventory records. These are all EXTREMELY WELL DOCUMENTED FACTS, not fictious events which sprang forth from the mind of a madman.

From meticulous and dilligent research of ACTUAL HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS FROM THE PERIOD Mr. Fisher KNEW BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT that the ship truly existed and that her cargo was real. Also, that two separate Royal salvage teams actually recovered part of the treasure before the ship was completely destroyed in a hurricane is also a VERY WELL DOCUMENTED HISTORICAL FACT.

Mr. Fisher did not seem to squander his time or effort trying to decipher the cactus growths or carvings on trees, because he was too busy doing REAL research in ACTUAL libraries and archives. This is why he was successful.

Make absolutely NO MISTAKE about it. The Atocha existed. The records showed that she existed. There was a Captain, crew, passengers and cargo, all meticulously listed and properly recorded in the archives in three different locations by Royal scribes of the day.

So please, do not attempt to compare some cockamamy half cocked half baked conspriacy theory with a real treasure hunter and his methods of discovery and execution. It merely embarasses you and the rest of your kind when you attempt to portray yourself and Mr. Fisher as being cut from the same cloth.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread