What if someone would support your project? Money Equipment ect????

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Colorado Mike---- I have been doing some thinking..I knew when I read the post that this was meant for me. Wasn't going to respond but did.

Reasons why I am going to except your offer right now.

1) Why would you want to spend all the time and money of my site? when in your post, you feel I don't have a site or the treasure is gone???

2) My Age, yup I am no young pup, All I want is enough to enjoy what's left and leave my family a little.
If I can find 4 bars of gold weighing 50 lbs each with 80 percent gold then tht's over 2 miilion and I have what ten yrs. left?? I am not greedy. That's enough for me

3) Here's something maybe others don't think about. -- I might be wrong ssomeone in the know please step up. I don't think the Mexicans buried treasure that deep--- The Mayan's did both buried deepand shallow ( this I know for a fact) The Spanish buried deep but also, have large rocks in front of holes not deep ??? Some of hte workers buried gold shallow for own use. These are all thoughts I have, In Kenworthys book, they found over 175,000 dollars just metal detecting a camp site.

4) I feel your still in a hurry to get here. IF I ever do decide to seek help, the crew or at least the head man and one partner WOULD have to meet with me and show me their equipment can do what they say. WE MUST see eye to eye and respect each others feeling and thoughts. I didn't see that in your post.

5) I feel that Dave45 was not joking, as some people Don't like to be called Buddy. To me that's a term that needs to be earned. I don't feel your response was appropriate. It should have been Sorry didn't mean to offend you. Temperments like this is very dangers with partnerships!

6) So, if you want to work my site then here's what needs to be done --- 1) Spend at least one day at one of my other sites. 2) YOU and one partner with machines, showing me someone knows how to operate it properly and can explain to me what it's enterpreting. I haven't spent much time at these other areas, but if I am allowed two weeks notice, I'll explore it and find areas that might have treasure. I believe I have seen the camp site with binoculars. I have pitures of this site and feel there is treasure at least in two diferent areas, just from my first visit. This area is where Coronado came threw.
If the answer is NO then your on your own !

Jacko

OP
OP
ColoradoMike

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
Jacko,
Don't be offended but I did not start this tread for you. Sorry. When I mentioned someone not being a young man, you did come to mind but you were not the only. one. As I know more than one that fit that description. Now if someone gets offended because I call him Buddy after he just offered his service for me to hire well how could you ever work a site with someone so thin skinned. Having been on a site or two thing get very stressfull. You couldn't work with anyone like that. Besides he said he was joking. Not that I care. Like you said this kind of temperament is not good with partners & worse for employees.
Jacko I would never invest money or time in a site that I didn't feel like there was some proof or a probable site. Now I have never seen anything from your post that convinces me. Maybe your holding back I don't know it's your site. Anyone who has hunted seriously has wasted time on a site that they either miss read or the treasure was already gone. I mean guys who have been doing this for real for a long time.
I have some great leads from you area I mean really good stuff but I have to honest that part of the country scares me a little. While I might invest in some ventures down there I am not incline to spend a lot of time there personally at this time.
This post was meant for people that really need help with funds or equipment, stuff like that. I am not trying to horn in on your project, believe me I wouldn't have too.
Our site in NM is going well. We are having some special equipment built for it.
You are welcome to come to Colorado to see our equipment in action if you like. You will be impressed.
Please understand I have no intrest in your site. I really have not seen anything that convice me. That said I don't see what you see & I don't want to offend you. I am not the end all on the subject of treasure hunting. There are a lot of guys even on this website that know a hell of alot more than me.
The only difference because of circumstances I have a lot more resources than most but like most I am willing to share what I have.
Think of as investing. You would not invest unless you thought the risk was worth it & you would study a portfolio to see if there was justified risk for the return.
Now that said I hope I didn't offend you. I hope I continue to be contacted by others who have sites they need help on. Any site that looks like it might be a real lead I have a partner to send out to survey the area at my expense. I think that is pretty good....

Again no offense intended. Just my opinion Jacko...

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Colorado Mike--- I am not offended at all. But almost everything in your first post is what you used last year in trying to get me to let you come and work my site. I hope your not Offended !!! Cause you did have an interset in my site or you wouldn't e-mailed me aobut if I need someone to help, and call me and talked on the phone. Am I confused this wasn't YOU???.

Hope I didn't offended you. Good luck on you quest! AS The LONE RANGER would Say " HI-O SILVER AWAY"

Jacko

OP
OP
ColoradoMike

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
Jacko yes we did talk, however after one of my partners talked with you as well as me & based on the pictures you provided we were not convinced you were on the trail of anything at all. Talking about this any further is fruitless & will only result in your feeling getting hurt. You don't want our help & we are not offering it at this time. This tread was not started for you but others. I really hope you find the motherload & spend a long happy life enjoying it. I hope you prove me wrong.

Enough said

Good Luck Buddy. (I call everybody that by the way)

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
YAWNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! LOL Just kidding.
I do have people fund my hunts, and Ive found that I'm very reasonably priced.
I also give them several options..1.$1000 a week plus expenses "About $600",Whether I find anything or not, and 20% of the find.
2.Expenses only and 30% of the find. ?3.I pay all expenses and get 50% of find ?4.If my own research makes a difference in the find I'm compensated accordingly.
Just remember 1/2 of something is better than none of something, and yes you will run into a bunch of flakes out there.
There's a lot of stories about bad partners out there so be careful who you partner up with.
Dano.

Attachments

• 1 557.jpg
    1 557.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 905
OP
OP
ColoradoMike

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
YYYYYAAAAAAWWWWNNNN is right.
I like the way you structered it. I would like to talk to you sometime. If I believe in a project I will fund it for a equal share. But not if there is 12 partners, know what I mean. I have built my business on the principle that some money is better than no money. Having had plenty of the no money like most I prefer the some.
Let me know how to reach you sometime. I think I could show you something pretty cool.

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
?Mike-- This is the last I'll say--- You should have e-mailed me privately but you didn't. So, Your ?statement about you and your partner talking to me and the pictures, you said didn't convince you. Yet you and him were coming down even after I told you I wanted to meet and test your stuff first, you said NO you wanted to go to the main site. I had to call you and tell you ?I wasn't taking anyone there, it was like you wouldn't take NO for an answer.

?P.S. MY feelings aren't hurt, how can they be I feel much better getting this oof my chest. You and your partner should be worried about getting future business, after everythign you've said here. ? Good Luck Buddy

Mike hope I didn't offended you

?Jacko ? ?ENOUGH IS ENOUGH YOUR NOT HIRED !

?

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
MY MY!!! Dont we have our panties in a bunch...chill out! GOLD FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you cant find it on your own you need a partner!!! I've met the best I've met the worst
You just gotta take your chances, If someone is worried about some emails, then how are they gonna be able to crawl into a cave full of Flea's, spiders, and rattlesnakes? Not to mention the risk of falling into a 500ft deep mineshaft.
Bone up and get tough.
Dano.

OP
OP
ColoradoMike

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
Jacko, You facts are distorted. My Partner refused to go to AZ to your area after reviewing your photos & talking with you. After our interest in helping you waned you asked if you could come to our site NM & test our equipment. ?The idea of testing our equipment offended my partner after we were not asking for nor have ever asked any for money.
?I thought you might have something with that one death trap pic but after I talked with you twice I didn't think it was a deathtrap.

I am very adventurous & ?if I have the time will go anywhere to chase some treasure. Not my Partner.... he has been on enough deadend hunts for a life time. We were going to be making a special trip to AZ for you, & then you for you to lead us on a wild goose chase was not acceptable as we had a hot site we were on & just waiting for some permits to come in. We only had limited time available. Like I said I would have come but not my partner. Me, I love the adventure..

How are you going to test it unless you have something buried? (a test Field) I have been on one site that the guy so was convinced there was a treasure when we ran our unit & there was no gold or silver anywhere. He insisted we were wrong. Why were we wrong?? So he wanted us ?to run the big equipment we did & then again nothing.... Now were we wrong or was there a treasure there??? Or better yet were we trying to fool him & seek back & get it all to ourselves????
?I understand not taking someone to your site before getting to know them & even then. I have sites I wouldn't take but one or two people in the world to. The timing just isn't' right. One is not far from you. After things get a little better down there sure.

By the way we are not for hire. I am just looking for joint ventures. We don't need anyones money. Why do you think that might be.....?

Don't act like you broke up with us, It was just not a mutual fit that's all. No reason for the he said she said. ?This is pointless.

Really I wish you the best of luck. No sarcasm intended....

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA
AAAhhhhh, it's starting to make sense now. ColoradoMike and Dano are partners in Colorado and their "special equipment" is a bloodhound.

Fast Eddie

Aug 6, 2005
Quad Cities Illinois
Yea, Thats a nice Hound.
It not gonna find much treasure though im afraid.
Now a pheromone sent is a different story,
I guess you could call a lost biological entitie
a treasure.
Although in the service we had hounds that could sniff out explosives,
So nice plug,
I'll call if i ever get lost ;D
Regards,
Eddie
PS, Think you could find my damn remote control? :D

Dave45

Dec 31, 2004
The Lone Star State
I do know where a site is that I believe there is a hellofa lot of something buried, but they built a housing project on top of it, I believe its Conferderate, havent givin up maybe someday if I get it pinpointed I'll give ya a ring, maybe you could scan it with your fancy equipment.
all in all from what Ive read you seem ok Colorado,I couldnt piss you off and I tried ;D, Ive worked for some real jerks before never again I work from five to ten people at a time but Im good to them I lead by example and actually Im not thin skinned at all Im easy to get along with :D
hope you find something you should with your backing I know I would
research
research
research
Oh and by the way I think Jacko has found something it may only be a mine but something,find the owl Jacko find the accumulation room, man if I lived in your part of the country I dont think I could even go to my real job, Id be to busy in the field ;D

OP
OP
ColoradoMike

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
Hey Dave,
Thanks a lot. Shoot me a private email as to where you are in the country & when we are passing thru I'd be happy to shoot your site. 10 min. & we can tell ya if your on to something.
Talk to ya soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions