OP
P

pippinwhitepaws

hey camo...i am a refuge from bisbee... :icon_jokercolor:

OP
OP
P

pippinwhitepaws

i am up in flagstaff just now...but i go back several times a year...

have you gone down to charelston and checked the ruins? neat old adobe...rumor has it when wyatt was such a tough guy in tombstone, he was afraid to visit charelston...

CamoQueen

Dec 4, 2008
Cochise County, Arizona
pippinwhitepaws said:
i am up in flagstaff just now...but i go back several times a year...

have you gone down to charelston and checked the ruins? neat old adobe...rumor has it when wyatt was such a tough guy in tombstone, he was afraid to visit charelston...

No i havn't yet. It is on the agenda though. My next place coming up is Middlemarch, AZ. I live on middlemarch road so i can just go to it from home. I am in touch with a lady that is going to tell me exactly where it is. Since there isnt really any buildings left, its a little difficult.

OP
OP
P

pippinwhitepaws

middlemarch has several interesting sites along the way...unless someone put the road back in, you end up in some guys farm field just south of the east entrance to the dragoons...bumpy 300 yards to the road.
there is a little spring along the way...nestled up along the rocks...in the area of the old ranch.

CamoQueen

Dec 4, 2008
Cochise County, Arizona
pippinwhitepaws said:
middlemarch has several interesting sites along the way...unless someone put the road back in, you end up in some guys farm field just south of the east entrance to the dragoons...bumpy 300 yards to the road.
there is a little spring along the way...nestled up along the rocks...in the area of the old ranch.

Yeah im still not sure where it is. I hope to find it Sunday. I will take the camera.

lacal

Tenderfoot
Feb 2, 2009
Willcox, AZ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am retiring to Pearce and can't wait to get started gold and treasure hunting.
We are hoping to be there by the end of March which should be perfect weather I hope.

OP
OP
P

pippinwhitepaws

lol...go find this hooch...let me know.
oh..big kitties in the area.

Attachments

• 01010012.JPG
    01010012.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 304
  • 01010012.JPG
    01010012.JPG