Possibles Signs ????

skinnyoda

Dec 10, 2004
California
Heeelllooo Everyone

I took pictures of this site back in 1999, I know that Coronado came thru this area, and was wandering if this was possible signs of a " Treasure Code", or signs of Indians that inhabited this area. I wish I would have taken more pictures so you could get a better utilization of the area. but this is what I have to work with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards Yoda 8) ??? :D

Attachments

• Possible Signs.jpg
    Possible Signs.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,110
  • Possibles Signs 1.jpg
    Possibles Signs 1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,105

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Skinnyoda-- I looked at your pictures. There's one I can't see much of anythign the other has shaded areas that might be something, like there seems to be a teddybear (white) and others but I can't see any real signs. I think the picture might have been taken at the wrong time of day. My girl friend and I were out for aobut an hour testing my new 4X4 and I stopped to take pictures with my new ZOOOOOM camera. got home and the same shot from same place I took picture before no shadows this time, it's really hard to make out what things are meant to be with out them. I'll re-post the picture after I enlarge it a little for fforum

Jacko

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Skinnyoda--- After I enlarged the picture by rezising it, it's easier to see. I painted around the teddybear (that's what I call it Ralph may call it a ZOOZOO) the long crack looks to be not a regular crack. It seems to have little dot running the whole length and the smaller one has same and meets the biggy. I don't know but this might be a path??? there seems to be some heart shapes on your rock. I'll enlarge the other one tomorrow and take another look at it. If this rock isn't tooo far go get pictures at sun up or around 11:30 or 3:30 some time when ther would be good sunshining on rock. Standing straight over rock may take away shadows, check in camera lens for shadow.

Jacko

Attachments

• Index 4.jpg
    Index 4.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 982

Ammietuar

Sep 18, 2005
Suffolk UK
Detector(s) used
MXT/PI Pro/Garrett GS
Although I am Definitely not a pro, the indentations in the stone look alot like simple grinding marks from where native Americans would crack and grind nuts and berries. You can find many similar markings in numerous rocks near Indian campsites throughout the United States. As far a a treasure map goes I think your best bet is to use it as a definite notification that native Americans camped in that area, and the only treasure you'll be finding there would be artifacts they left behind. Jacko, I am utterly lost in how you got a teddy bear out of it, but I'm not a very imaginative person and tend to look at things in a more "a cloud looks like a cloud and not a puppy" way... Good luck on getting a better definition on it.

OP
OP
skinnyoda

skinnyoda

Dec 10, 2004
California
Thanks Ammietuar

Thats what I thought, I thought it could be petroglyph's as well

Its hard to tell, but thats the outline of a turtle,or I was told so by the person who was with me at the time.

Regards Yoda

R

Rich

well theres more to the picture than meets the eye---lol,
but check this out if your lookin for a marker/sign to somthing --- X is the spot,also intersects the circles almost dead on "youll see then you compare the orig pic with this one...

also are there rivers near by?---- i marked them if there are old creek/river etc etcs nearby.......math is the key...

Attachments

• River and X marks spot.jpg
    River and X marks spot.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 932

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Rich said:
well theres more to the picture than meets the eye---lol,
but check this out if your lookin for a marker/sign to somthing --- X is the spot,also intersects the circles almost dead on "youll see then you compare the orig pic with this one...

also are there rivers near by?---- i marked them if there are old creek/river etc etcs nearby.......math is the key...
I think that rich is more on the money than Jacko is I can not see a teddy bear in the photo But then I am not an expert I am learning Buck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread