Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• ELLO.jpg
    ELLO.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,033

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
I'm not sure this is a marker. Their looks like a face looking at a somewhat heart which would mean keep going until you find a rock shaped like a heart and that is where the Gold will be. In a situation like this I would do just that start looking for a rock carved heart in that location you should start finding other signs like a turtle if not then it is natural erosion.

Minetres

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
I wonder about that face's eye. If it looks drilled well i saw an interesting pic elsewhere on the net, with two large drill holes right near a bricked up tunnel or cave entrance. That person stuck a couple of large sticks in them to find directions.

Might be worth a look around to see if something like is occurring here.

Disclaimer: speculation only! i'm no expert.

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
Tesoro777

I can only tell what I see, Knight with Helmet, Spaniard also with helmet, small elephant head with ears, a Great Shield at bottom front, and in the center The King with a Gold Corona or Crown. I think so, Royal Trail TD

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
Here are some faces, much more in there. Sorry, cant tell what thet all mean!! TD

Attachments

• indexCA90266PRoyalTreasureMarker1.JPG
    indexCA90266PRoyalTreasureMarker1.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 874

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
I have a seaturtle looking at a heart like that.
And Iam sure it is pointing at something.

if the heart is the pointer it is pointing in the direction you least expect.

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
I would investigate the area the eye is looking at very well and to know for sure where it is looking I might put a strait stick in that eye. I did not think any thing when I first looked at the face but their are things there that look man made so it wouldn't hurt to take a look.

Minetres

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread