dacen.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 739

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
That is the Gypsy's sign and it usually means there's a large cache of rusty iron nearby. :icon_sunny:

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
Tesoro777!!
Maybe the Gold tint and the Spanish hemet off to the right, means more than just rust! TD

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
tesoro777gold said:
grinchy elf,

A cache of tools, weapons, or wagon wheels etc..

Actually, I was kinda pullin' a friends leg (at your expense :wink: ) The title of the post is "Dancing lady with a heart" and my first thought was Gypsy, who has previously replied.... she's famous for her "iron caches"!

I sincerely hope you don't mind too much, we're all a big family here and I just couldn't resist the wide open target..... :D

I see the dancing lady, but I don't see the skull. What kind of size reference are we talking about here? It looks like a closeup of something smaller size, and very well worn away. It's probably a natural anomoly, but it never hurts to ask here, there's a lot of knowledge on these forums!

BTW, welcome to Tnet! :)

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
Hey Grinchy!!!

No offense! But you might be getting us mixed up a bit, I am tesoro dog and the guy that started this post is Tesoro777gold. If you can see the keyhole on the left,, directly to the right is the skulls eye,, his forehead goes up and curves to the right and then down,, all the golden color is his skull! His teeth are down past the nose area, they don't stand out to much, but they are there! To the far right at border is a small dark gold colored Conquistadores helmet. Cool Huh!!
TD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread