OP
OP
Mr.Jody

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
florida and everywhere....
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
Well,I know for a fact it is NOT natural rock formation.It is not a river either or an ocean or a lake.Just would like to know some of you more experienced guys opinion, that's all.
I didnt say it was treasure related either... :wink:

Yellow Hammer

Nov 17, 2008
Anaheim Ca and Quartzsite Az
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200v2/GP4500
I would agree with SWR on this one. Look at my new site there is no question. The rock you are showing had been in the water for a long time. If you do have something it would be higher out of the water. Take a look a round for other signs.

Attachments

• img_0547.jpg
    img_0547.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 726
  • img_0525.jpg
    img_0525.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 724
  • img_0547.jpg
    img_0547.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 722
  • img_0525.jpg
    img_0525.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 725
OP
OP
Mr.Jody

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
Ok, I think I'll just leave it at that then...I can tell you one thing tho,as far as I know or have been told or have seen in our life time or our great great great great grandparents life, the pic I posted of the rocks have never been under water....But who knows..... :icon_study:
I can tell you guys that they are NOT natural, just wondered why they would have been made like this?
I'm going scouting later today or tomorrow...more pics to come.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Well, if you think it might be something, look across the water for a trail or other markers. The way the face and turtle head are pointing. Something like this is sort of iffy imho, unless you can find some other things to confirm it. I see why the heart has you wondering with those seeming flakes and concave aspects to it.

They have me wondering too. Is that sort of flaking different than other rocks around?

Take directions off it, and see what there is too see.

Good luck!
DM

OP
OP
Mr.Jody

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
There is ALOT more stuff around this area.The heart rock, if in fact that is what it is, the trees roots have it like a baseball glove holding a ball! I tried to pry the rock out , well, just because I was wondering.It wouldnt budge!I'm not saying it is anything, I was just wondering who and why would someone make these rocks look like what they are??

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
SRFERJO,

You really have a site there look to where the face is looking, get some more pictures. I have seen a picture of this place before with more of a view. I saw in the other picture some mounuments at the time.

Simper Fi
Three years USMC
1970-1973
Minetres

Yellow Hammer

Nov 17, 2008
Anaheim Ca and Quartzsite Az
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200v2/GP4500
Mr Jody,
Sometimes things can only be seen from one direction as in my case. I can only see my signs by walking in one direction if I was to go the other way there is no way to see them. The big face at the far end can only be seen from 11:00 to 12:30 this is a shadow face. Look around your location about noon.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
srferjo714 said:
Mr Jody,
Sometimes things can only be seen from one direction as in my case. I can only see my signs by walking in one direction if I was to go the other way there is no way to see them. The big face at the far end can only be seen from 11:00 to 12:30 this is a shadow face. Look around your location about noon.

This is true in many instances in the case of a "one way trail".
the trail was meant to be traveled between a given set of hours as the signs are only visible for maybe 4 or 5 hours.
Major trails are different and will show from dawn to dusk.
They will also be seen from many miles away, and from both directions.

Thom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread