help me with this things guys..

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
manvat said:
bro: taga san k for sure, are you somewhat near the banahaw mountain

manvat

Manvat,
Banahaw mountain is in the Philippines. Do you think that's where the pictures were taken? Hotbabe never really said what country the photos were taken in. I assumed they were from Barbados where she is from. Barbados is a long way from the Philippines. I really do not know for sure if it matters or not as far as helping to decipher the markings.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Goodguy,
Good catch on the sign below the turtle head, it looks good, but without any confirmation
I have to agree that is natural.
Also with regard to hotbabe, good catch there as well, she did say she was on vacation
and was using rented pc's so that would explain the Barbados ip address.
Manvat is from the Phils and if anyone can recognize his home turf it is Manvat.
She never really did say, but YES it defiantly throws an whole new set of rules on the
codes, as while Yamashi.ta did use the basis of Spanish Codes in there signs they were
must more ruthless and insidious in their death traps. 100 pound live bombs, called
Century bombs, they can blow you in to the next century, glass vials with cynanide
sand impregnated with same, water traps, specially hardened concrete, and super
deep pits down to as much as 180-200 feet.

Still she is lucky so far and I did warn her to stop all digging!
I was getting the feeling that this might have been early Jesuit/Spanish or even Pirate
kinda thing, but if this the Phils, there is only an very small outside chance that this
could be an original Spanish Cache from the 16th Century when they first started trade
with Japan and China via the Philippines. And not of one Yama's devious caches.

So hotbabe if your out there please confirm that you are in the Phils with this dig?!
good luck,
salamat!
rangler

boomer

Jul 8, 2003
kentucky
Detector(s) used
army all terrain
Simple, start with a topo map. pinpoint the exact area, then check topo against lines on rocks. see if lines match to streams, hollows or it could be ridge lines. than if you see a match, then use an areal photo map. most man made carvings were of the local land area. if something shows up, then follow the trail. good luck

Calworks

Nov 7, 2006
looks like an arrow pointing down, of course if the stone were upright at one time it points in one of several directions,w,n,s,e and in between. Almost looks like a foot with an arrow on its ankle. Of course what do I know, its just looks that way to me

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Goodyguy said:
Here is something I discovered while looking a little closer at the turtle pic
What do you guys make of this? Does not appear natural to me.

Goodguy,

If that is an arrow ...(and it does look like one)
I would want to be absolutely sure as this one will send you in another direction.

An arrow with fletching should be followed in reverse of one without fletching.
Directional signs like this are some of the first you will encounter,
so they should be the first to learn.

Thom

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Dog said:
Goodyguy said:
Here is something I discovered while looking a little closer at the turtle pic
What do you guys make of this? Does not appear natural to me.

Goodguy,

If that is an arrow ...(and it does look like one)
I would want to be absolutely sure as this one will send you in another direction.

An arrow with fletching should be followed in reverse of one without fletching.
Directional signs like this are some of the first you will encounter,
so they should be the first to learn.

Thom

It also reminded me of an anchor and at the bottom I thought it looked like the square and compass sign as well. I think I even see a circle around the bottom part too. That's the problem with pictures as opposed to seeing it naked eye. I think maybe another picture is in order maybe a close up would help. Did Hot babe say 4 months before she could post more photos?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread