Very Pretty picture

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Kinda slow here--- So, thought I'd crop this picture in hopes you can see the tow men (Right) in center just above the dark shadow. didn't want to paint and ruin it.
Hop it turns out OK since I cropped and enlarged it. The light blue you see is across road and is hill side NO blue until picture. SEVERAL FACES in this one, you'll need a sope to get better veiw. Lok for the red headed guy with sun glasses on. I call them sunglasses but, there is a Spanish sign that looks just like a set of sunglasses, you take a guess.

Jacko

Attachments

• IMG_1777.jpg
    IMG_1777.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 933

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jacko!

I know you didnt want to mess up your pic...but I couldn't resist! :D

I only found three...but I'm getting better!!

This is more fun than "Where's Waldo?" !

Nana ;)

Attachments

• jacko\'s pic.jpg
    jacko\'s pic.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 926
OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
? Nana40---? Here's the whole picture and if you keep it color and print it, you'll see at least 1000 goodies. NOw Just uner your number 1 circle lower left side see the two little black dots and red??? You cover part of reds face, the other man's chin is reasting on the top left of reds head. He has a beard with two strands of hair (like Afro long and straight.
I'll take your picture and show where the guys are.

? ? Jacko

P.S. Here's your pictue I painted the two men plus I found another while looking at pic. there is a black and white dog,brown and black dog, brown and white dog. Notice the Spanish cross in rear (don't know name right now don't have book handy. the sun glasses could be saddle bags from the signs I have. I have to resize one, I be back

Attachments

• index (9).jpg
    index (9).jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 595
Z

ZumbroKid

I see many faces in the picture. the leaves on the forest floor are full of them. Are these spites and wood nymphs?

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat Jacko!

;)

OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
? Nana & zumbrokid? --- Did you notice the turtle on the white rock to the left and the 5 horned animal next to it??
This is such a neat picture I? enlarged it to 8 1/2 X 11 and have it framed. Before I did that I took a magnifying glass about a three inch in diameter and took a close look at the picture, I'll tell ya now you can't count all the faces, animals and skuls and bones. there is a gorilla at the base of the tree on the right side. look by the horned animal at base and there are faces there. I moved a couple of feet to the left, I think and took another picture and it's not the same a few faces but no blue or red beared people. here's another angle to show I didn't doctor it up. Never saw the blue or cross till I got home and it showed up on the film.

? ?Jacko Zumbrokid-- I meant to tell you, once you've statred to see things in the leaves, someones go to say I gave you peoty (pot).
Many a person has said I am seeing things that aren't there. ::) :o
So, your now officially a member of " Jacko's Club," hehehe

Attachments

• IMG_1778_512.JPG
    IMG_1778_512.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 951
Z

ZumbroKid

And to think they put me on meds and others see this stuff too. ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread