church sign.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 4,458
  • church sign.jpg
    church sign.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 3,104

Arakronn

Oct 13, 2005
De Pere/Green Bay Wisconsin
Behind a church...as in, a cement patio or walk? It looks like very old concrete that has cracked, spawled, and seen more than it's share of weathering. Might help to see another picture of the area surround the "symbols". If they are in concrete, were they chiseled in after it had cured, or stamped or scratched in when the concrete was still green? My thought is find someone that knows Filipino and/or Japanese characters.

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
From what I read on the Wahma $%%^ thread is that The Japanese used concrete. and If this came from the philipines, just might be. here's the signs crop and enlarged.

Jacko

Attachments

• index (10).jpg
    index (10).jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,546
T

tallpaul

proberly a symbol for where the damascas gold is hiden,, wishfull thinking there, but hey we never know,

joe

Jun 7, 2004
jeff of pa said:
I have to Yield to the Experts Here on this.

a Friend of mine in the Philippines sent me this Pic.

Can Anyone here Interpret it ?

NOTE WITH IT :
hello Jeff , i found this behind the church bldg. could you please post it for me maybe the guy on the Net can analyse it for me thanks Ed
Hello

left sign meaning "SILVER" right sign meaning "Deposite"

"SILVER DEPOSITE"

tammahawk

Mar 8, 2005
notice the 2 dots at each side? could be? a weathered ying and yang also the other looks like a scale, both would confirm the other as they both mean balance, tammahawk

R

Rich

that is older than it appers,but thats me,and if concrete its been around for along time than the text books tell us,...
Also dont forget dueing ww2 The Japanese used symbolism heavily,especialy when building "ARMZ",also i would take a hammer and see if that spot or around it is hollow!

Go look for ww2 Japanese Arsenal Markings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

is the pic flipped?....
if so then it means somthing along the lines of a platoon to head to a safe harbor or trail marker for that region which Japanese platoon would be educated about the spots for markers and that ,since they were kinda experts at trail marking.....

id do a Satt image of the area and put a ww2 topo over the satt image,.....or older maps since the DUtch got to the Japanese pretty much first for trading in arms for gold or silver!

COOL! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread