hidden behind the tree

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
hidden behind the tree

? I hope this isn't tooooo distrorted had to crop and enlarge. This is the tree to the right of the Huachuca guardian post.
There is a triangle at bottom and looks to be a rectangle above that. the dark shadow attached to it on the right is a sillouet (SP) of a man and a triangle for adams apple. I walked between the tree and rock wall to get to the back and didn't look right just straight ahead and to the left. Any ideas would help. I'll be going back soon and check it out. Might just be my imagination working over time. ::) :o ;D

? ?Jacko

Attachments

• 100_0321.JPG
    100_0321.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 1,118

Colorado Bob

May 6, 2005
Re: hidden behind the tree

Jacko,
Can't see the tree very well. Go up there and take a look at the ears on that dog.

OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

colorado Bob---- I'll go up in a couple of days, and check it out. I came down the wrong side of the hill and was pass the point of no return. Had to go down side ways and fell twice, it was sandy soil and a damn long ways down.
Pulled my left thigh muscle and still hurts.
You supppose to look at where the arrow is pointing inside the circle. there is a long sivlery looking tower (I'll call it) with dark markings, Tri. etc. It's in the hole of the braches. Hey forgot, what if only one ear is attached, and what clue is it if both are attached ?????

Jacko

Colorado Bob

May 6, 2005

Jacko,
Just wanted you to see if they were hand made or they could be a trick of nature. See if they were chipped/handcarved and set in place or carved from the original rock. If set in place, see if they have any small stones under the edges to hold them in place. If they are hand made, take a sighting across the two peaks of them. North, South, East or West, whichever way they are pointing, and see if there is anything unusual. An unusual rock formation, light spots, different shades of mineralization,a promontory, anything. If handmade, see if there are any other markings on them, or in the immediate area. Follow the clues Jacko, if any, and may you arrive in the promise land.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread