Treasure Signs and Symbols 101 - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Treasure Signs and Symbols 101

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    May 2007
    Western Colorado
    335 times

Re: Treasure Signs and Symbols 101

Goodguy,
    There were many reasons why train robbers went into that business.
    There was a group of bandits out here in my part of the country who had a grudge against a particular railroad.
    when they robbed a train it was always a Union Pacific.
    Much like the James Gang before they were really persued ... they picked only one brand of train.
    research will tell you a lot about the reasoning behind some of the train robberies.
    It will also tell you if they were as selective as history says, or if they were just indiscriminate robbers.

I refer to the original "Wild Bunch" with Butch and Sundance leading the group.

The result of capture by a 'Hanging Posse' is the reason we have so many good turn of the century treasure legends.
    They would often cause the offenders to take the critical info to the grave.

"Everybody dies"
    "But not everybody lives."

us
    Jun 2005
    Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
    12 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Olddog Wrote " The result of capture by a 'Hanging Posse' is the reason we have so many good turn of the century treasure legends.
    They would often cause the offenders to take the critical info to the grave."

Same thing with Spanish/ Church Treasures. Most of them Killed by the " Mestizo " retaliations/ up risings.
    Enthusiasm without " Knowledge " is like running in the Dark !!!

Kentucky Kache

Part of the Reno brothers' gang fled to Canada before being captured. The loot could be just about anywhere.

us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    Arizona
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Shaker table etc
    4134 times

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Crazy
    Part of the Reno brothers' gang fled to Canada before being captured. The loot could be just about anywhere.
    Yes but that was an earlier train robbery where several of the gang went to Canada.
    I am referring to the last train robbery when all remaining gang members were caught soon after and the loot was not recovered.

GG~

us
    lets liqudate the "islsmic state"and free the Islamic religion from these hijackers!

Jul 2004
    The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
    for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: randy_ferringer@yahoo.com ;rangler8@gmail.no locations needed! oro bro!
    154 times
    the breaking of the Spanish/Jesuit Code

Victorio
    Rangler Wrote " Once you locate the Omega, this is be much more subtle and obscure. In certain cases I have found 'ground hoyo', where you do not see the sky thru the hole but the ground instead! "Would you please give an example of this.

Take a look at this pic,the Omega Hoyo is in the shape of a Mushroom, and in code, this means a cache, as you look at it you will see the grass thru the hole, notice all so the dark pointer, just before that you see vague shape of a bear face, this all adds up to tell you ,, "a cache is hidden right here, but is death trapped."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	omega hoyo1.JPG 
Views:	11889 
Size:	148.2 KB 
ID:	21471(c)copyright 2007-all rights reserved
    a great sign awesome in its execution, the hoyo IS the data.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	omega hoyo1.JPG 
Views:	11821 
Size:	148.2 KB 
ID:	298200  
    P8 "Does not wisdom call, And understanding lift up her voice?

us
    lets liqudate the "islsmic state"and free the Islamic religion from these hijackers!

Jul 2004
    for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: randy_ferringer@yahoo.com ;rangler8@gmail.no locations needed! oro bro!
    154 times

Goodyguy

The train robberies that were alluded to at the beginning of this thread has me curious as to whether or not the Famous Reno brothers from Indiana were a part of the conspiracy or just independent outlaws. Perhaps you could shed some light on that for me.

I dont know about the Reno brothers connection, but according to Dign, some of the robberies were ordered from the top down,..and gave these guys lots of cover.
    As for the case you are interested in, Digns theory says that close to these hold up spots are the central cache places, and later were made in to a park or wilderness area,to protect them, so just check to see just how close the nearest park or "public" National Forest etc.
    Hope that helps a little!
    rangler

brock957 likes this.

Kentucky Kache

Quote Originally Posted by Goodyguy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cache Crazy
    Yes but that was an earlier train robbery where several of the gang went to Canada.
    I am referring to the last train robbery when all remaining gang members were caught within hours and the loot was not recovered.

GG~

My X is from Austin, so I'm somewhat familiar with the area. You never know, it could be there.

us

Jul 2004
    154 times

True TH, Argonauts
    Some information about the nature of these codes:
    They ARE ultimately solvable! They were meant to be, oh not by just the casual observer..but by the dedicated argonaut who will invest what ever the necessary time needed to complete the task.

The reason the code was designed to be broken , was as a security feature, sounds oxymoronic does it not?, But the idea was that if the Code Book was lost or destroyed the thousands of mines and caches would be lost forever. Then the stone monument who stand for a few centuries,and could be broken by future generations by knowing that the code was built on the following principles
    1. Natural Sciences
    2. Mathematics
    3. Golden Geometry
    4. Astronomy
    5. Cartography
    6. Archaic Languages & Cultures
    7. Celts, Pagans, Romans, Greeks, Aztecs,
    8. Templar's, Masons, Egyptians, Amerindians

The foundation of the code is knowledge of all aspects of higher learning. With research and study
    each level of knowledge brings you closer to breaking the Code. The average time for independant study is about 20 years, as this Code cannot be broken by skull drudgery alone - you must be in the terrain, with boots on the ground (BOTG), and you must learn the mind set of the Code Makers, to walk in their shoes, to see things as they saw them.

Now add Intuition and Faith to the equation , intuition is a key player in this, because many times in the trail suddenly ends, with no apparent continuation, this is done on purpose to lose the uneducated ones, a Leap of Faith is required, and it is your keyed up sense of Intuition that helps you make make the appropriate decision,luckily you can use trial and error here to get passed the gap in the trail, it might take years but it can be done. Many are foiled right here.

One of the reasons I dug up Digns posts is that he, was the only one to lay this information out for all to see, he had no greed or malice, unlike many I see here..his detractors were legion, everyone jumped on him from the greedy black hearted ones to the naysayers to negative ones, they alll gang banged him to the point of frustration, That will NOT happen to me..with the help and support of all you True Treasure Hunters, we will overcome, adapt and persevere!
    more later on the Code
    rangler
    The pic below is from another thread on this site, it is taken in Northern Spain, one of the longest running gold mines in the Old World, I posted it because at one point in time , it was made into an Alpha Monument, I am sure the goods are long gone, but the monument is a good teaching example of the early monument makers, while there is no Hoyo visable from this angle anyway, the confirmation marks are here, take a look and see what you can pick out. This will help focus your attention to the hiddenin plain site signs!! Have fun

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	800px-Image-Las_Médulas_con_luna.jpg 
Views:	12130 
Size:	119.9 KB 
ID:	21475

Name:	800px-Image-Las_Médulas_con_luna.jpg 
Views:	12031 
Size:	119.9 KB 
ID:	298224  

us

Jul 2004
    154 times

Here is a post from Dign about the Mission system..

A History of the Mission System

(05/29/06 8:30 AM) ancientlosttreasures.com

Most treasure hunters don't really give much thought to the system of Missions that was so dominant here in America, as well as throughout the world. Mention the word "Mission" and most, if not all, people will have visions of treasure running through their minds. And, to be honest, that vision of treasure is very close to the truth about this system. But there is a lot more that needs to be understood about the Missions, mainly because this very system is still alive and well to this very day.

American History, as it is taught in our schools, is a complete joke. There is very little, if any, truth to anything that has been, and is still, being taught. The history of the Missions is not even discussed, yet it is evidence of the reason for the very "discovery" of America. And Christopher Columbus?? We won't even go there!! (ed note: I did go there, lol see my post "Land of Ophir and the Ancients Ones)

The history of the Mission system is a simple one. You move in to a place that is rich in natural resources, establish a few buildings, then proceed to manipulate the people and oppress them as you "remove" these resources. These resources are then used to control the growth of the New World as more and more people migrate into the land.

Most people feel that the Mission system died out a long ago, along with the Spaniard. But that's not the case. The Missions are very much alive and doing well, it's just that they are no longer called Missions. What was once called a Mission is now called an Embassy. And while the name may have changed, the "mission" has not changed one bit. In fact, we see an excellent example of this modern day "Mission" building in the Country of Iraq.

It was revealed in todays newspaper (5-29-06) that "a lavish U.S. Embassy" is being built in Iraq, on the western bank of the Tigris River. The article states that the peoples of Iraq are experiencing rolling black-outs, yet this Embassy has electricity 24 hours a day. It also states that the rebuilding of the country has not even begun yet, but the building of this Embassy goes on without delay. The people of Iraq go without food and water, have no homes to live in, yet the U.S. Embassy rolls right along!! I mention this example because it is such a perfect example of exactly what the Missions did to the Native Americans!! Same Mission system, same plans, same outcome, just under different names.

The Missions of old took over the land, the peoples, and the resources in that land (not to mention the politics, the finances, the religion, etc.). And I ask you, how does the old Mission system differ from the new Embassy system
    ~~~
    editors note:
    Report from Old Mexico, a man I know to be a person of his word, told me years ago that
    the Missions there were distribution systems of the golden inventory, shipped from one to the other, as time and circumstances permitted, eventually toward the coasts of Mexico and waiting Galleons to ship the goods to the Pope and the King of Spain..

Lots of these warehouses were shut down mid shipment- there goods stored in what was called 'Galleries' beneath the Mission itself, in the case of the Missions near the sea coast a tunnel was dug from the galleria to the water, to be able to load the Galleons under cover of darkness and without the drama of the locals. These tunnels had very elaborate traps to hide and dispose of the goods.

Below is a pic of an unnamed mission that displays architecture that gives cluse to how the goods were hidden within what type of geometry. In fact Dign has written a post about hidden clues in the architecture even in some public buildings! Look for that post to pop up later, I wil post this same pic to remind you..

Here in this pic, hidden from the street view, is the triangle shape, telling you that the Caches and Mines under the dominion of this Mission , the final Geometry was laid out in a triangle, and that the mandate was that the good be buried in the center of triangle. The confirmation is that the square in Code comes from the Arcane knowledge that meant 'earth' the Codemakers pushed it one step farther to mean "buried in the earth"!

The reason for this was so that the information would not be lost if the Code Book was lost or destroyed , and if the Padre was to meet an unfortunate end at the hands of the local neophytes or as we know them ..Amerindians, the vital message of the Omega monuments would not be lost./
    Hidden in plain site..to make the obvious fade in to the architecture..HA

Name:	mission.jpg 
Views:	11999 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	298233  
    brock957 likes this.

us
    Jun 2005
    12 times

" These tunnels had very elaborate traps to hide and dispose of the goods."

Were these traps just to hide the Goods or were they also traps to Kill.

us
    May 2007
    Western Colorado
    335 times

Victorio,

From what I understand...Both.
    "Everybody dies"
    "But not everybody lives."

us

Jul 2004
    154 times

Correct Thom

A good friend of mine had extensive experience with this in a Mission on a river bank in Mexico,
    The Mission had the tunnel all right and he located the stash by dowsing, , an attempt to breach the tunnel at midpoint failed as the tunnel was water trapped and it flooded, the goods were on a type of pallet on top of slippery clay, as the force of the water flooded the tunnel the goods slid farther down in to the depts of the river bottom. He is still trying to figure out a retrieval method
    rangler

us
    Jun 2005
    12 times

Rangler, That Triangle with the Square in the middle, Just like the one in front of the Church. The square in the Middle is the Window. I have seen a Triangle with the square in the middle Chiseled on a boulder in the Field. "What does it mean. " What you are saying makes sense. Also look to the upper right tower where you can see the Bell. See the Out line of that window/port with the Bell. Square and round on Top. That is the shape of the Tunnels. Also about the same Width and Height. We once found one by Accident. Very creepy. Covered it back up never looked for it again. Wasn't near a church. Old Hacienda.

us
    Apr 2009
    F5

OK, Im new at this treasure hunting thing, but Im willing & want to learn.
    My first objective is to find an Alpha. How do I do this?
    Ive got US Topo maps from 1906 for my area. Would I be able to find an Alpha on these maps?

us

Jul 2004
    154 times

Victorio
    rangler, That Triangle with the Square in the middle, Just like the one in front of the Church. The square in the Middle is the Window. I have seen a Triangle with the square in the middle Chiseled on a boulder in the Field. "What does it mean. " What you are saying makes sense. Also look to the upper right tower where you can see the Bell. See the Out line of that window/port with the Bell. Square and round on Top. That is the shape of the Tunnels. Also about the same Width and Height. We once found one by Accident. Very creepy. Covered it back up never looked for it again. Wasn't near a church. Old Hacienda.

What does it mean.
    It means that the final geometry from the Omega will ALWAYS be a triangle, now on the Omega, normally the information there will tell you what the final geometry lay out might be, a Triangle, Square, etc, then you have to determined WHERE on the triangle the goods are stashed? Without that you could dig holes all over an acre of ground and not find anything but rocks and dirt.
    With the Triangle as part of the Architecture the Final Solution was stated well in plain site. Now the most important part, with the square in the middle, the mystery is gone..the Square IS the code for cache. I told you
    in my first post where they got this from .. it is confirmation that it is correct.
    They hid the same types of clues in paintings found at the Missions, more on that as it comes up from Digns posts.
    The codemakers favorite trick , hidden in plain site!
    rangler

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links