240.8 KB · Views: 993

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont`t know all of the classic signs. But in the interest of learning.
This is what I see. :coffee2:

Attachments

• turtle_rock_on[1].jpg
    turtle_rock_on[1].jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 907

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rangler my Friend have not been here in a while. Lots of work. Glad to see you are still Guiding. This was most probably made with a mixture of cement and caliche to last years.For some unkown reason to me these people would like to use Caliche.The eagles beak is right.I'm still uncertain if eagle head or Turtle head. next left to eagles beak ( HEAD) you have a horned owl in the black. also next to the Owl on left side you have an upside down # 4. with a man face facing left. The 4 and the Eagle are connected to each other in symbols. They mean the same thing. Like you say Rangler these signs confirm one another. Also you have a huge tear drop engraved onto the rock. Stilldign was a valuble asset to this web site. He guided me on many things. We still have Olddog and you . Thanks for all your help Rangler.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
victorio,
nice to hear from you my friend, good guess, in most cases you would be right as caliche is the favorite material of the Spanish, it is everywhere, it mixes like clay and dries like concrete, but this one is Quartz, I know this material very well as a gold miner. this is a very thin layer that was chipped away, to make these shapes.
will reveal the symbols soon ...
rangler

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi rangler,

I am still having a hard time seeing what you marked up . But I have to admit that at this point in my hunting abilities. I`m still trying to figure out which side of the scissors is more important. LOL

I have a dog and maybe a turtle on one of my sites, but I still don`t know what to do.
rangler said:
here is one of the most iconic signs of the codemakers, the mating sea turtle

1-male sea turtle, male superior position
2-female
3-black dog
4-triangle 7
5-white dog

wasn't that fun?rangler

My interest is in learning the S/S.

I believe what you tell me and not what I see. :notworthy:
From your 1 thru 5 interpretation, what should be done to take us closer to the dig spot.

Thanks rangler.

Mario

Clay Lindsey

Jan 8, 2010
Sierra Vista, AZ
My interest is in learning the S/S.

I believe what you tell me and not what I see. :notworthy:

Mario,

While there are a lot of knowledgable and experienced hunters on this site, NEVER EVER totally rely on the information set in front of you. ALWAYS believe what you learn through hands on experience. YOU will be your best teacher. Use US for guidance only...

Clay

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Hola amigos,

The recent discovery of an ancient pictogram type of writing system in use in Senegal & Gambia (West Africa) that is related to Phoenician, includes some common symbols found in treasure signs; might be interesting to re-examine some of those signs which have been found in various places but that have failed to lead to any treasure or mines. Perhaps the meanings are somewhat different in other words, a comparison with the Raampa pictogram system might result in surprising new discoveries!

Here is an online article on the Raampa system, with an explanation of the various symbols
http://www.phoenicia.org/Discovery_Raampa_Pictography_Senegambia.html

..note especially the sunrise, serpent, "anchor" (used in Raampa to mean "hunting" a depiction of a bow and arrow that looks like an anchor) the circle cross etc. The system may have been in use for literally thousands of years. The system has been kept a close secret, quote

Aliou was dumbfounded. He asked his father why he had never told him about these marks and raampa, when he knew he had been working for years researching Saafi traditions and beliefs. The father said, “Of course I haven’t told you, because raampa is only explained to a few chosen older men, leaders, who are initiated into it. And you were not one of them and initiated into it.”

The fact that this system has been secret for so long, would make it useful for hiding treasures and mines.

Oroblanco

grillz

Aug 2, 2009
The poem posted by rangler, authored by Edgar A. Poe, is best read with a galloping meter, similar to a galloping horse. It really comes to life when you put yourself in the saddle as though you are on the hunt.

He's one of my favorite authors too. grillz

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
Some time back,Rangler was kind enough to answer a question regarding the black eagle. Information he later posted for us all. These are trail signs from an Omega site. As some things are very distinctive and I don't want to give a leg up to competition some pics wont be posted. Sorry- am shure you will understand. Here is the black eagle and an information turtle.

Attachments

• IMG_1092.jpgC.jpg
    IMG_1092.jpgC.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,830

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
Oops! Will try to get this rite.

Attachments

• IMG_1092B.JPG
    IMG_1092B.JPG
    774 KB · Views: 5,075
  • IMG_1092.jpgD.jpg
    IMG_1092.jpgD.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 594

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
Here are a couple of pics from local trails. Then we have a partial shot of the Omega with the carved M and last is a shadow sign.

Attachments

• IMG_1093.jpg2.jpg
    IMG_1093.jpg2.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 650
  • IMG_0523.jpg2.jpg
    IMG_0523.jpg2.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 644
  • IMG_0837.jpg2.jpg
    IMG_0837.jpg2.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 976
  • IMG_1148.jpg4.jpg
    IMG_1148.jpg4.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 703
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Tjim,
didn't say something about 'loose numbers' and starting a file...well here is your first serious site under loose number, check this out, an amazing display of talent, a lot of optical illusion on the signs with this group of code makers. The talent on display was 'over the top' you are seeing the tnet equivalent of a Center Fold! playmate of the Year
style so far.

here we go this will be a great learning example thanks to TJims genorisity
1. The janus monument hardly ever make the photos, as it it the very beginning
of the Treasure Trail! We usually see the Alpha monument just down the trail from
the Janus. Always nice to back track from the Alpha and find the Janus as collecting the entire set of Monuments.
2.The sight line line is the direction each face of the Janus is looking.
3.white dog, the entire outline of the two-faced Janus is the outline and some bias relief
[3 dimensional] a great architectural feat.
4.the left face is looking north
5.the white eye catching pointer is in the shape of the Royal Poodle!
6.mask
7.skull really liking those 'half buried' skull' motif they got going here , very dramatic!
8.the ubiquitous "V" of Victory for the Jesuits and the confirmation/signature of the Order.
9.this area needs a close up, letters or numbers here, compass heading for one of caches related to this alpha
10.wow " 754 " in high relief white surrounded by black shadow for that final bit of emphasis ! it is coded of course. Off the cuff I would say 7= gold - 54 degrees!
11.120 ditto
12.owl shadow tilted to the left, very subtle, hidden well but all there when you turn you well trained eye in that direction.
13.Black Dog, this is a cute little guy, small, little sentinel placed on the Reverse Azimuth of the Royal Poodle! How appropriate !Nice set of confirmation, done high skill and precision !
This is the stuff of screen savers! - I am sure Tjim will not mind if you use this photo for a private screen saver, just no commercial use or transmission of the pic.
It is a very valuable in its teaching ability. It is all there, Classic Royal Alpha in all its Glory for all to see and learn from!
Thanks to Tjim for posting.
hope this helps
rangler
IMG_1093.jpg2 tjims Alpha.jpg

IMG_1093 TJ aLPha marked rangler.jpg

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rangler said:
Tjim,
didn't say something about 'loose numbers' and starting a file...well here is your first serious site under loose number, check this out, an amazing display of talent, a lot of optical illusion on the signs with this group of code makers. The talent on display was 'over the top' you are seeing the tnet equivalent of a Center Fold! playmate of the Year
style so far.

here we go this will be a great learning example thanks to TJims genorisity
1. The janus monument hardly ever make the photos, as it it the very beginning
of the Treasure Trail! We usually see the Alpha monument just down the trail from
the Janus. Always nice to back track from the Alpha and find the Janus as collecting the entire set of Monuments.
2.The sight line line is the direction each face of the Janus is looking.
3.white dog, the entire outline of the two-faced Janus is the outline and some bias relief
[3 dimensional] a great architectural feat.
4.the left face is looking north
5.the white eye catching pointer is in the shape of the Royal Poodle!
6.mask
7.skull really liking those 'half buried' skull' motif they got going here , very dramatic!
8.the ubiquitous "V" of Victory for the Jesuits and the confirmation/signature of the Order.
9.this area needs a close up, letters or numbers here, compass heading for one of caches related to this alpha
10.wow " 754 " in high relief white surrounded by black shadow for that final bit of emphasis ! it is coded of course. Off the cuff I would say 7= gold - 54 degrees!
11.120 ditto
12.owl shadow tilted to the left, very subtle, hidden well but all there when you turn you well trained eye in that direction.
13.Black Dog, this is a cute little guy, small, little sentinel placed on the Reverse Azimuth of the Royal Poodle! How appropriate !Nice set of confirmation, done high skill and precision !
This is the stuff of screen savers! - I am sure Tjim will not mind if you use this photo for a private screen saver, just no commercial use or transmission of the pic.
It is a very valuable in its teaching ability. It is all there, Classic Royal Alpha in all its Glory for all to see and learn from!
Thanks to Tjim for posting.
hope this helps
rangler

What is reality but a concept unique to each of us? Can anything be classed as real when our perceptions differ greatly on so many things? Just because we see something a particular way does not make it so. We can be so insistent sometimes that our way of seeing something is more right than someone else’s way.

Keep an open mind at all times. ....by Amit Sodha on March 22, 2006

in 'Meditations'

WOW, rangler. Did you get ALL of the "graffiti"? There might be some you missed. LMAO

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
Wow Rangler Looking at your arrows, the compass headings seem rite.Youve pointed out numerous things I missed. Looking forward to things drying up here so proper mapping can be done. I've wasted a lot of time going in circles but had fun doing it.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Tjim,
thanks, I pulled the pic for now, I was going to use it A LEARNING example after I simplified it, but as usual the disrupter small guy stepped in and copied and pasted my data, so when he deletes that I will repost your pic, with the awesome display of the Royal Alpha, used over the centuries for at least 4 Omega Monuments!! This is one of the best carved and best illustrated Alphas that I have ever seen- in the multiple omega category. IT would have made a great example of something super rare in the Codemakers art. It has 13 elements! more than any normal Alpha...
But old "Shortsighted" has again disrupted the chain of events.

This one element I have to tell you about, check out the white pointer..it points to 120 degree, I am fairly sure...now look at the reverse azimuth-follow the line right to the small black dog! awesome. Here they displayed the large white dog, and oppisite element of small black dog , very typical of their thinking.

We also have a new element that has not been shown on line for long time ,...the mask
I have found it several times over the years, but not lately, especially on line.

here also is the second time I have seen number, carved in bold face, white high releif with a black shadow back ground! This is called 'picture framing' and they did this when they wanted something absolutely not to be missed!

The extra attention to the next set of numbers the 120..is also very very rare.They never in my 20 plus year seen this compass heading revealed like this! More on this to members in good standing, I can't cast pearls before swine, so anyone who wants to know the rest of this amazing story can pm me for the details.

Now if we can get Shortsighted to delete MY post he copied we can get back to the business of learning..so watch him close gang....if he behaves correctly that is one thing, if he does not then we all know his game and will put him on ignore...
trying to help if the Class Clown would get out of the way.
rangler

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rangler:
YOU are the one who has been disruptive. You have been ragging on some of us for marking what YOU labeled as graffiti and, now, with THIS photo you've done the exact thing you've been criticizing others for. You've marked EVERYTHING in sight, on the site, then label them as extremely important and so rare.
Do you get whiplash from those quick turns?? And, I NEVER ragged on or made fun of still dign. I was one of the few who wanted to read what he had to say about treasure signs and was a little irritated when he decided to delete all of his posts and leave the forum. Neither you nor anyone else will find any negative posts made by ME to still dign.
Lastly, you are a day late and a dollar short on this photo. Everything YOU marked was already spotted and marked up previously; which is one more point you choose to ignore.

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like you both , so it would be like calling the cops on two of my Hermanos (brothers).

So..... STOP or I will call daddy. :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread