Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Were is the guy who started this thread,Rangler.................
hey its been awhile but I am here....
oro bro...oro
rangler
ps the spanish did not use 15 for the value of M as they had learned english alphabet to hide their clues in on more layer of code, 15th-16centuries english was a little known language as Spain ruled the world then and spanish was the official language ,.period....so the correct value was and is 13.
the owl in what ever form , full body, just the ears (letter M) which formed tiney owl ears. all mean one thing CACHE or Vault. nothing more nothing less. The square was also used for cache, mostly in the form of a small square cut and recessed in to bedrock to show a shadow square. the bigger the square the bigger the amount of goodies.I have seen them from 3" to 3'
oro mandate
rangler

poorfarm1

Greenie
Dec 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
61842_143248805718165_1616163_n.jpg 61842_143248795718166_2964993_n.jpg 61230_143248695718176_6064967_n.jpg 62707_143241579052221_6898845_n.jpg

heres a few pics cant miss that turtle head

TinCan18

Tenderfoot
Feb 1, 2013
IL
Detector(s) used
M6 and Coinmaster Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone. New to all this. I am looking for the meaning of the number 9. Thank you.

Last edited:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice pics, poorfarm, IMG_20130414_221528.jpg IMG_20130414_214422.jpg from animal to animal line, is the cross river treeline. The wheel and dear are directionial. IMG_20130414_220005.jpg you will have to go down hill some, to make treeline rise to right level, and belly line is little longer, then you can get a better reading, maybe that will help. Justintime

poorfarm1

Greenie
Dec 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi just....... yep i liked them too havent been back to see more yet
got a few others to finish first

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
here is a deception, if you follow this you will find an empty hole. the goods are the other way!

not so fast tracker..you forgot or didnt read my bit about "decoy empty vaults" especially when these empty goodie holes are carved in rock which yours had
to be or it would have simply slumped down and covered in after all these centuries..in the supers i found two different "empty decoy
both carved in solid rock... vaults..a nice trick by the codemakers, hint: take pics of the opening of these decoy vaults, the signs and symbols will take you to the real location of the vault and it is not usually oppisite....just "mas alla"ha! look for a small bird sign...see if the bird faces left or right and if you can let me know and I will tell you what to lookk for....just t rying to help as always....
oro mandate bro
rangler

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
That's some good news Rangler and lots of folks probably been decieved includeing me, its to late for me but others will benifit and thats what its all about. Thanks

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did not see a bird,the spanish clock took me to it...In the red box, what is this saying? face.JPG

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey its been awhile but I am here....
oro bro...oro
rangler
ps the spanish did not use 15 for the value of M as they had learned english alphabet to hide their clues in on more layer of code, 15th-16centuries english was a little known language as Spain ruled the world then and spanish was the official language ,.period....so the correct value was and is 13.
the owl in what ever form , full body, just the ears (letter M) which formed tiney owl ears. all mean one thing CACHE or Vault. nothing more nothing less. The square was also used for cache, mostly in the form of a small square cut and recessed in to bedrock to show a shadow square. the bigger the square the bigger the amount of goodies.I have seen them from 3" to 3'
oro mandate
rangler
I have a stone cut {approx. the size of a 1 foot square} found about 40 foot up on the bank of a wash. Was wondering if you think it is worth digging under it? Or it is a decoy? Thanks for your time and consideration. IMAG1118.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
TR,
not meant to dig under, looks more like an eye catcher..the rocks around this rock may have some elements..try to find the monuments..look for hoyos stacked rocks..photo this owl shape at high noon,.I have a small rock like this with the face of Jesus carved on it, but it is used as a prop rock on an omega boulder or monument...remember it only takes 3 elements, confirmed to make or confirm an alpha or omega monument. A decoy vault [empty] will be carved in solid rock and it will look empty when you walk up on it.
oro mandate
rangler

April TH

Mar 29, 2007
April TH

We found a Christian Cross carved in a rock, and the letter "M" on the other side with numbers as follows: 3M-3185. There are other symbols around in the same area. We would like to know if anyone could let us know what this means.

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We found a Christian Cross carved in a rock, and the letter "M" on the other side with numbers as follows: 3M-3185. There are other symbols around in the same area. We would like to know if anyone could let us know what this means.

lots of possibilities, position of the characters is important and should be considered when interpreting...soooo

PICTURES.

Sometimes it's not what you can read, but what you can seeeeeeeeee

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Comass degrees are very important, if its up and down just tilt your compass so it will lay flat or the cross arms if they are East and West, so many variables go into reading sign, is it scratched in with a nail how tall off the ground, whats the dimensions, I favor the ones thats at least 1/4 wide and deep minimum. The W could be 2 V's not conected at the top, 2222 or M = 13, everything is important.

Last edited:

Cleveland B.

Jun 25, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The alpha corner or #1 corner is the most southern
The Beta or #2 corner is the next most northern corner
The Omega, (Kenworthy called it the Motherly corner) is #3
it will be the farthest north
measure the sides and add. go in the direction the motherly corner says to go.
the distance will be the sum of the sides or three times that sum.
dig at this spot.

I highly recommend not missing the second corner by skipping directly to the omega first.

Note ... there is no such thing as a dig here mark related to anything Spanish.
They NEVER EVER put a mark indicating that a treasure was in a given place.
You ALWAYS have to measure to get to it.

Thanks Old Dog.
I have a question.

From the above information, it seems that the trails final approach and direction towards
said "spot" must always be in a northerly direction IF a triangle pattern of drill holes is the final indicator
of distance and direction.

If the trails final approach and direction towards said "spot" happens to be southerly,
no north pointing Omega drill hole could point in any angle of direction southward.

This implies that all trails whose terminating "spot" is finally reached by travelling southerly,
must have their final distance/direction clues being something other than the triangle set of drill holes,
or perhaps the same, modified with a reversing symbol to actually indicate the "Motherly" corner as being the
most southern.

Does that make sense ?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Old Dog.
I have a question.

From the above information, it seems that the trails final approach and direction towards
said "spot" must always be in a northerly direction IF a triangle pattern of drill holes is the final indicator
of distance and direction.

If the trails final approach and direction towards said "spot" happens to be southerly,
no north pointing Omega drill hole could point in any angle of direction southward.

This implies that all trails whose terminating "spot" is finally reached by travelling southerly,
must have their final distance/direction clues being something other than the triangle set of drill holes,
or perhaps the same, modified with a reversing symbol to actually indicate the "Motherly" corner as being the
most southern.

Does that make sense ?

First off, the points of a triangle can be formed by many things; monuments; simple boulders; any three things that closely match....not just drill holes. Secondly, OD said that the most northern point (also called the Motherly corner) will show the direction to travel. In other words, that corner will contain the numbers, letters, compass rose, compass line, etc. that will tell you the direction. That information can have you traveling in ANY direction FROM THE MOTHER CORNER.

Simple.

Last edited:

Cleveland B.

Jun 25, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I see that now. I don't know why I was fixated on just drill holes determining the triangle.

Thanks Shortstack.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately I sometimes feel bad info has been put out there then repeated by folks who either dont find anything but rocks, or dont share their finds and just tales others hard work and use it for themselves. There has been folks after the Spanish, Pancho Villa, and the KGC to mention a few. Doc Noss had a few spots also. I have seen real treasure sites, completely wiped of any evidence of Spanish sign. The few holes I have dug did indeed have a sign at its location. I suspect the kings men were a lazy bunch as the sign I find on their trail is the easiest to follow. To say "x" nevers marks the spot is not correct. I always smile when I here this one as I have one in mind. Yes measuring will get you to the exact spot, some spots can be several hundred meters away. But you will find a sign within a few feet of a hole. Here is the ironic part of all this sign hopping. I study campgrounds. The peons buried their stuff nearby before the trek into the mountains and mines. Im sure even the richest Governor had a at least one cache. When they all were recalled to the war, or the peon died in the mine or camp. That cache is still there. The other hard truth is, finding the hole and getting in it is two very different things. If you really want a chance at finding something, look for the small caches where you would bury yours. Look in the dry creeks around known treasure finds. But if you insist on following and destroying Spanish signs as you will if you dig around them. Good luck, you might get lucky. I have a set of friends who chase trails using trees, I bet they have a better find percentage than all of us. The truth be known, I find more gold in the city park with metal detector in the form of rings than all my treasure hunting and prospecting combined. If you really want to get at a large cache, treasure room, or vault. Look at how these have been constructed in the past. Even a empty hole will teach you something. I cant say I agree with every old timer on here, but know what works for me. I have my own lil piece of heaven here where I live, I can spend a lifetime searching and not find it all. But if its on the internet, it must be true right? Instead of making statements we cant prove or disprove. Lets share ideas and express our own limitations. I can find more using just my eyes and compass than most guys on here. But you put ten guys together, working towards a common goal, and I cant compete. There are those among us who give false info and spread distention as they dont want you looking in the right direction.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
I agree with weekender and billy, Casca it would be wonderful if everyone would share I do not think that anyone has any idea how much is really out there, For instance the square league has one ( my thoughts and theres a reason ) but the church also may have had one that had gold, one with silver, along with one for precious stones, they all may have been in seperate locations, and a lot of the old church locations can still be found Distance and Directions will tell you a lot

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread