Treasure Signs and Symbols 101

May 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[You are rally good with signs and symbols. can you assist me in deciphering some ?

Thanks

Relict Hunter

Treasure4dayz

Aug 17, 2011
Hey fellow hunter needed a lil help can some one help with some pix

Attachments

• image-954245338.jpg
    image-954245338.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 198
  • image-377605898.jpg
    image-377605898.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 184
  • image-3419406939.jpg
    image-3419406939.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 168
  • image-1206622313.jpg
    image-1206622313.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 188
  • image-1148646932.jpg
    image-1148646932.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 171
  • image-631361383.jpg
    image-631361383.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 180

Treasure4dayz

Aug 17, 2011
What do you know about the KINGSFILEs ? Btw appreciate the help sounds like you know your stuff , :) great help be posting more photos

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
or are they saying the mother load

That's certainly a possibility, but you can rule out the Spanish doing that. The detail that this "lady" has would be more modern. And, then, maybe just a joke. I can't see the KGC doing a marker like this either.

Are there any "lost mine" stories in your area that uses the word "woman" in the title? Such as "Lost Woman Mine" or "The Wailing Woman Mine"........or some such thing. Perhaps a woodcutter saw this tree with two "spalls" in just the right place and decided to do this carving.

Many possibilities for sure. :icon_thumleft:

fuzz2070

Greenie
Mar 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Rangler, for all that you are doing!! I was tempted to respond to some negative posts, but will take your advice. I am also going to go take a few pics to send as I believe I have some long distance signs as well as some close to the trweasure symbols. Thanks again. Jim

okla. prospector

Jun 11, 2013
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, I'm going to take another look at some pic I know of in rock, maybe after reading this I may see more.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Question 1: Normally you don't "get around" a death trap. They will be on a false trail or, as in a cave or mine, in the decoy shaft / branch / room. The real mine shaft / branch will be made to look like a trash disposal spot. This is per Kenworthy's book about Spanish Death Traps. If you don't have a copy, get one. You can find them on Amazon pretty often. Don't pay the high prices some folks put on them as collectible. They can still be found for the more reasonable price of around $20 plus shipping. Get his other 2 books while you're at it.

The main DTs are not normally dismantled very easily because of their complexity and there is actually no need to. According to Kenworth, mines / caves with pozos ; the pozos were used to enter the diggings safely when there was a single drift. If they were coming back after a short vacation, they'd put a DT in the pozo that could be "safed" or easily dismantled for the work season. Old Dog once wrote that he had not found any pozos with a DT in it.

Question 2: Spanish measurements were in varas, Spanish feet, and Spanish inches. Sometimes, leagues were used for long distances. Since you are a Charter Member, do a site search for the values of each of those measurement bases. Old Dog, dsty, and stldign posted comments about that subject. Also, review the "code" by which the Spanish would indicate whether they were using varas or feet & inches......it involved putting the distance / depth info on a horizontal surface or a vertical surface and if those surfaces were smooth or had a concave or convex surface. LOL ......yep, the Spanish had codes for codes at times. That info is also on posts in this section of TNet.

I don't know about rangler, but Old Dog has been pretty doggone busy with his job responsibilities for at least a couple of months. He comes by for a "visit" whenever he can.

Last edited:

wannadig

Tenderfoot
Jul 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trailrider, Thank You for the direction information.

Last edited:

bryang

Apr 18, 2012
ga
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wana know who has the stone found in the money pit im reading the remake version of it and deciphered it it is the ten commandments 20031226-025.jpg share it with the world why don't you,,, or loose it that's probly better.

edat

Greenie
Jul 16, 2012
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
whites 2 box lorenz pulse
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
we see trees and rocks marked and changed to fit a pattern or code. we have seen trees with markings mainly beech trees that are 100 plus years old. How did they stop the trees from growing or how did they mark trees and keep markings from distortion over 100 plus years. Do trees really get that old and if the trees were already 100 plus and then marked then they are 200 or more and still readable. cool stuf but how did they do it.. Most marks are wide and deep on beech or hardwood. I have heard of surveyors who say witness trees don't grow and stay healthy . does anyone know an answer? I think this is valuable info on this site as we deal with tree signs. shapes and markers

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Trail Rider, et al..
I know
I have been gone a long time since I started this thread..however my 101 thread is named that because I want to teach true trackers the meanings of marks and signs used by the Spanish and the Jesuit Codemakers themselves. So it is with trepidation that I am hesitate to say..lplease dont post hypothetical ideas here. It confuses the newbies, and others who are trying to learn the real facts about signs and marks. Their is no need to pontificate, much like the short stack..it doesnt help anyone learn the truth of the matter,,I invite you however to post your questions about code or if you are a tracker not just a pontificator - hypsotecally or not to post your own pics and then pose your questions..then we have an honest dialog, not just unproven theory's or random thoughts..sorry to say it but your long prose contains no one single fact except for the words that I myself have coined many years ago..like the "hoyo being the data center" while this is true, it is I who brought both "hoyo' to the conversation here and the term "data center" as well as "omega ground ..in case you missed that one..unlike SS who just like to confuse people, you seem to seriously WANT to help folks, but your knowledge base does not warrant you to take that role..my 25 years on the treasure trail and 8-9 years hee, is the reason I
started this thread...if you want to reasearch the fundamentals of breaking the code..here are somesuggestions..everyone I have done my self....some twice
1.research the forbidden knowledge, the arcane.
2.read every single post on every treasure site online including this one.3.start with this thread of mine.
3.when I read all these post on every th site online it took me almost one year! and when I finished I read them all again.
4.reserch all the natural science you can get your eye s on..then dive into golden math for another couple of annos.
5.fiind out what the Jesuit students studied and for how long and at what universities..
6buy and read all of Kenworthy's book a dozen times or so.
7Study the concept of Fractuals then do a whole bunch of study on Pareidolia which SS and yourself are caught up in.
8.get out doors in gold country..about 10 years of hiking many many miles and take a minimum of 5,000 pictures of monuments and suspected monuments
9.learn what the elements of monuments are.
10 then learn what the elements mean.
10. understand that the kings files are not files but rules- hard fast and impolite-deadly to those who didnt follow the code
11.learn enough of astrology to navigate by the stars
12.learn enough of cartography to actually read maps old and ancient.
13ask questions and dont speak of what you do not know for a certainty.
14.learn the concept of "confirmation" or you will be forever lost in the quagmire of pareidolia forever..which is where SS is~! he is an expert in seeing onlyt he back ground camouflage that the read signs are in
15. and this is the tuffy one here,,learn to focus your eyes differently so you can indentify read shadow and sun signs that are the true monuments.

check back in a decade or two and a couple of dozen worn out hiking boots..not trying to be mean, just giving you want it take to write on a 101 type thread on a treasure forum.. better I continue my thread and you post your pics and ask questions.....
just trying to be upfront with the truth of the matter for all to learn from.

oro for educated
rangler

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
hey wanna

when animals are used to express a symbol or sign in the code, it is of course the attributes of the critters...natural science wise...this case it is so obvious, like being hidden in plain site, as is their major m.o. it simply means the cache is BIG man..reall big!! Elephants all over the Superstitions by the way..

the other good news is..keeping your mind challenged with the puzzle and the field work will keep your mind healthy and your body fit..plus with the help you can get from my threads it will cut that time in half..you will be good to go!!
oro for the informed
rangler

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread