[email protected]

Feb 8, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
Just think, Tracker, if you went to the mountains more you would be totally confused, then you could write your own book.
Just kidding
Rich

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
thanks, for the kind words..keep on tracking ja..take pics..of what you think might be real..post here for confirmation..
oro bro
rangler

ps the book is in progress-the problem is how to do tell the good guys the answers and keep it from the bad guys, like deniers and cr's? and parks and recs...forest circus ect

and now the denier deny's his not schizoid!

Last edited:

[email protected]

Feb 8, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Rangler thanks for taking the time. I would not worry bout the deniers. They will still try to push their own way... And never will get to the prize. I have a pic that it needs to be looked at and see what I have here. Here we go

View attachment 869915

Any help it's greatly apreciated.

[email protected]

Feb 8, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Rangler thanks for taking the time. I would not worry bout the deniers. They will still try to push their own way... And never will get to the prize. I have a pic that it needs to be looked at and see what I have here. Here we go Any help it's greatly apreciated.
I think the darn thing did not go through. How do you post a pic can some body heeeeelp

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I need some help deciphering this site . Help needed and wanted

Hello T4D, I like your rocks, hard to make out alot of the writing, do you know what it says. I nnoticed the rock behind the one one with writing. I think it looks like a house, or vault. Try to line up the word-rock,to thevault. Thanks Justintime IMG_20131019_222222.jpg

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Rangler, one of the things that I'm working on is the term Labor it is a plat of land that = or is 174 acres and if my memory is correct an acre is 208 feet square, but 174 X 208 = something in the neighborhood of theory's that I'm working on, also the backward 7's. My theory is that the alloted land for settlers from spain may have been a square league or perhaps cut into partials = to a square league. A backward 7 in this case seems to go to the right since there was 5 of them it covers a lot of ground

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Im in the recovery mode, as I dont dig normally. Not Ranglers recovery lol, like digging in the dirt recovery. Sorry Rangler, you just cant fix me lol. If possible Ill make a video for the small ones. But the large ones I am turning over to some professionals, Im not greedy, just need some seed money for new equipment. If your just out for a day hunt I can put you on a trail and keep you there. But if your looking to dig, your gonna need some help. Each site has its own map and you can bet those maps are long gone. All our rocks prove is that someone was there. The rest is objective, but you can find some pretty neat stuff. All treasure is not gold or silver. The first thing is to train your eyes to see signs, most folks just see rocks at first. I came here today because when dsty speaks I listen, he has added a new dimension to my hunts that I really enjoy.

I have a question for dsty, when the height of the head on a turtle too high, or the triangle is too large for a correct measurement, can it mean something else? Do you think a work area off the trail the signs are used different?

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Casca its good to hear from you, I' plan to try to remember to take everything back to Old Hand Dug Holes and what took me there. Its too hard to keep things in order when they get scattered and its pretty easy to find what I have posted there. I think they used several different methods to conceal what they were doing, and I have missed on some of the thoughts I've had. I'll give you my thoughts over there.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Casca
the only recoveries are following the monumented alpha to the omega..then to see the elements they used on the omega, decode for Distance and Direction. to the dig spot~!!
.it is there on every monument they built~! no shortcuts except to two box the planet, then you'll be too old to do anything with the money. Easy to get frustrated chasing a lots of misdiagnosed signs,. ie pareidolia and cloud reading..

and sir you are wrong about the maps..they also are on every monument ever built, there is the small omega rock map
that is 2 feet down telling you that you have the correct dig spot..I know I have found one and my friend found the other..and at one very large site, the map of the site and the distance and direction to the dig spot as a map that was "in the air" over the entire site..using the coded data at the site revealed this amazing map..this one I havent found but dign says that a miniature topographical map is found at the end of a false trail leading away from the site, this is on the bottom of stone or boulder at what is described as the end of that false trail. dign has never steered me wrong.

you your self admitted to only being on the trail 2 years..patience dear boy..it was my 25th year that the code finally revealed itself to me..you can't be in a hurry..and I never thought of the riches I might find someday,only of the challenge of breaking the mystery of the code and nothing more..and IF you aren't doing research every minute of the day or night you are not working for a living or on the trail, your time to break the code will double~!

no sense in firing shots at me, when I am one of the very few here on line that can help you~!!

I didn't make the rules for the king or the code, I only found out what they were and used them to my advantage.

Don't worry to much about measuring, as 90% of the Omega Monuments that I have decoded it is not necessary..
the Distance is usually quite evident, and the Direction is usually carved in stone. It is not that complicated.
Stay away from chasing individual signs..most will be cloud reading, stick with and look for monuments..they confirmed themselves and all show Distance and Direction~!

oh and you never ever dig at a monument site, I tell newbies- it is like seeing a sign for "Las Vegas"100 miles East
and then digging under that sign looking for a shortcut to the blackjack table~!
frustrating when you don'[t know the rules..
and the nice thing - when it comes to the Spanish code it stays the same all over the world*

*except for the Republic of the Philippines where yamashita used the Spanish Code Book to make up his own code,
oro for the truly informed
rangler..

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casca
the only recoveries are following the monumented alpha to the omega..then to see the elements they used on the omega, decode for Distance and Direction. to the dig spot~!!
.it is there on every monument they built~! no shortcuts except to two box the planet, then you'll be too old to do anything with the money. Easy to get frustrated chasing a lots of misdiagnosed signs,. ie pareidolia and cloud reading..

and sir you are wrong about the maps..they also are on every monument ever built, there is the small omega rock map
that is 2 feet down telling you that you have the correct dig spot..I know I have found one and my friend found the other..and at one very large site, the map of the site and the distance and direction to the dig spot as a map that was "in the air" over the entire site..using the coded data at the site revealed this amazing map..this one I havent found but dign says that a miniature topographical map is found at the end of a false trail leading away from the site, this is on the bottom of stone or boulder at what is described as the end of that false trail. dign has never steered me wrong.

you your self admitted to only being on the trail 2 years..patience dear boy..it was my 25th year that the code finally revealed itself to me..you can't be in a hurry..and I never thought of the riches I might find someday,only of the challenge of breaking the mystery of the code and nothing more..and IF you aren't doing research every minute of the day or night you are not working for a living or on the trail, your time to break the code will double~!

no sense in firing shots at me, when I am one of the very few here on line that can help you~!!

I didn't make the rules for the king or the code, I only found out what they were and used them to my advantage.

Don't worry to much about measuring, as 90% of the Omega Monuments that I have decoded it is not necessary..
the Distance is usually quite evident, and the Direction is usually carved in stone. It is not that complicated.
Stay away from chasing individual signs..most will be cloud reading, stick with and look for monuments..they confirmed themselves and all show Distance and Direction~!

oh and you never ever dig at a monument site, I tell newbies- it is like seeing a sign for "Las Vegas"100 miles East
and then digging under that sign looking for a shortcut to the blackjack table~!
frustrating when you don'[t know the rules..
and the nice thing - when it comes to the Spanish code it stays the same all over the world*

*except for the Republic of the Philippines where yamashita used the Spanish Code Book to make up his own code,
oro for the truly informed
rangler..

Some times you get it right Rangler, but we hunt totally different and half the time I dont understand a word you say. I have found lining up monuments very helpful, the use of cyphers, and archeoastrology to help greatly. I have found stone buried a foot down and not sure what to make of them due to their make up and design. But pretty sure its a confirmation. I disagree with a lot of what I see as I have found it to be untrue. Each site will have a theme, keep studying sites you will see the riddles unravel. I wanted to wait before I dig, and Im glad I did.

These alpha omega stone just baffle the hell out of folks as you are vague in your descriptions and never show a proper example. I find it help to post a picture of exactly what I am talking about. Im sure your able to find plenty of sign Rangler, and thats really what I hunt. Not sure what I would do with old Spanish gold, if I was able to get it out of a hole. I will say they were very crafty, and since I have dug no gold, cant really say how to finish up.

What I have seen on known treasure sites I will keep to my self. I use a few simple rules to get close to the spot. I have found holes in about every place imaginable. Seems you have as many types of holes as you do trails.

dsty I could use a little help on a few spots. I have one with a lioness, and a crystal vein below it. I also have one spot near a vent hole for a old mine, it has been marked with a buried flat stone. My last spot is marked with one of the line up the rocks to get a picture type scenarios, and Im not sure what snakes, lightening bolts, has to do with it. Now down below I have a turtle, I have never seen a turtle close to a hole, but it has a solid heart and infinity symbol, and there is a entrance. All these scenarios would help all if anyone wants to comment. I will save bulkhead and cap stones for another time.

I have a present for Rangler, I thought of him when I found this. It is really cool.
1379525_652516124788569_1048987314_n.jpg I do post on here areas that Im not actively hunting Rangler. You welcome to make observations, but I make it a point to walk 90% of my sites so without visiting them I can quickly figure out what is being said.

I hunt as a Native would, I dont see a rock, I see god and mother earth. I look for things man made, then I look for the hidden stuff that may or may not be a sign. I normally can start out miles away, and walk in to the Omega if I used the word right. I know they place some signs miles apart and you have to walk em to find the hole. I also know even with a description, and a picture, most are likely to see rocks. I see what I am supposed to see, no more. The trail goes on forever, I have not yet found the end of one. Just little detours. It doesnt take to hard a stretch of the imagination to figure out where they walked and why. I need cold hard facts, that dont exist anymore.

I may be new, but I have been looking at rocks all my life. I didnt understand them then. Now I know there is a story in the rocks. You may not agree, but they had a lot of time on their hands and they made story books out of rock outcroppings. That may be the real treasure.I suspect there is small caches around these work areas, and thats what I look for mostly. Even outlaw stuff that wouldn't be marked in a Spanish manner.

Rangler are you familiar with the clock map? Do you think they did things in twos? Have you discovered the importance of 3's yet? Simple explanations to these things help a lot more. I am mentally exhausted but refreshed at the same time when I go out looking for sign. There is so many test you have to put the sign through. Each sign may have several meanings, just getting on the right sign can be frustrating. But when Im on a trail, oh boy, I just dont want to stop. I cant wait to see where I am 25 years from now. I just now putting a library together of the older hunters. But I need to start finding some treasure this hobby is getting expensive.

Last edited:
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
the reason we hunt differently is because I go from Confirmed sign or monument to confirmed sign...you are using something else which will not get you much more than pretty rocks. and that trail is endless...because it is not there trail...
the king had very strict rules, enforced under penalty of death.,

what to do with a rock you found a foot deep has to do with what sign or mark made you dig there, if you followed an interpreted sign, then they wanted you to find it - for the next clue, normally this is post omega, if you dug there on a hunch, Lord only knows and figure there is a stone a foot deep over the entire southwest - you really didn't find too much,
running in circles looking for a cache without a plan is expensive, so is cloud reading ect. and it will get more so if you keep doing what you have been doing.
my free advise is only worth what you pay for it,,so
my advice is ro slow down,
regroup-take out your field notes and get back to the spots where you were told you had a monument,
this is your real starting spot if you want to better your chances of actually finding something
monuments are confirmed, the individual trail signs that you have been following are not real or confirmed. they belong to the pareidolia of this planet. stop listening to cloud readers or and armchair types, they know nothing and will give you bad advice every single time they open their mouths, if you cant see through that charade then how are
going to solve a much greater mystery..you have the right to be pissed, but not a me, I know the code and am trying to help you..the cloud reader is who you should be mad at..dont take his advice..and right now, dont even take your own advise as it is fruitless. Stick with what is proven, I have proven out t he theories of signs, monuments and marks
they are real, if you do the right thing they will prove themselves to you..
1.there is no treasure trail made up of individual trail types signs, most are pareidollia followed incorrectly
2.all monuments are made up of at least 3 elements-an elements is a critter, or face or hoyo ect
3.at the alpha monument you will have a sky hoyo. and 3-7 elements
4.at the omega monument you will have a ground hoyo and 3-7 elements
5these elements can be decoded to give you Distance and Direction-from the Alpha to the Omega, from the omega to the dig spot. period. I cant make that any more clear. There is NO other way..flitting from one kinda maybe sign to the next kinda maybe sign leads you to where you are now, frustrated and mad at the wrong person, I broke the code and cloud readers don't know a freaking clue of what in the hell is going on..learn that please just because they see a shadow and to their uneducated mind they see a witch on a broom [mostly because halloween is just around the corner then you look at the shadow and see the same thing, mostly out of autosuggestion that does not mean that sign is real because it is not..these were Jesuits-men of God, and did not succumb silly impulses like CR's do. Paraidolia is a trap set for all newbies..I learned that, and learned a way not to get caught in it..confirmation. Monuments confirm themselves..especially with a hoyo present, stick with monuments, there are no pareidolia monuments~! because it takes a minmum of three elements..which confirms the element. again as clear as I can make it
Read my 101 thread, there you will find pic of monuments, read my signs and marks diagnosed here thread much valuable info read Old Dogs thread, Read Dusty's had dug holes thread, come on man -do your research, you cant progress in this hobby without learning from others who came before you, oh yea re-read digns posts.
I know what it is like to walk the long trails trying to learn all you can from the rocks,but you have to know what it is your looking at, or all sorts of crazy ideas can crop up in your mind..

Certainlydon't be afraid to dig your own holes, they are only 6 feet to the goodies..and you will be shown the spot by decoding the elements of the omega monoument..AND normally that spot is confirmed by two elements taking you there AND at 2 feet down you will find one of the maps you say are gone, it is the omega rock confirmation rock usually a dog head shape or an owl shape, on the back a miniature topo map- A WORD OF WARNING, IF you dig and find this rock by being lead there by the decoded distance and direction DO NOT MOVE THIS ROCK UNTIL YOU CAN PHOTO IT WITH A COMPASS SHOWING THE DEGREE IT IS POINTING, if you mess this step up-you have lost all the goods forever! see what I am saying homie, you have to know what you are seeing before you can be successful~,period.
oro for only the for the correctly informed
rangler

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
this article is to set straight the record about treasure hunting is general, what is and what is not in the code.
1.the confirmation of a monument or sign is key/critical/mandantory/nothing willresult if not confirmed
2.confirmation is the reason I was able to break the code~!! It was the Arcilles heel of the code
3. the king demanded that confirmation makes so identify real signs of the natural camouflage.
4.because of this the weak point of the code was inserted-I am sure the codemakers scoffed!
5.but the king had no idea that digital cameras and computers will dispell the mystery of the marks
6. it took 25 years because it is time consuming and difficult to be so patient.
7.most trackers flit from sign to sign like some kind of butterfly..never stopping to analyze the data
8.the charge of most trackers is the thrill of the new sign and if they can find one, they make on up this is where the downfall of most would be trackers lie..then you add a cloud reader to the mix
9.this combination is like gasoline and an open flame..nothing good becomes of it..
10 the cloud readers is exercising his ego..the trackers thinks he is right to believe a sign that does not make the list of iconic, classic signs. just stupid pareidolia~!

10A the signs used are iconic, classic and used over and over...again and again..
there are no witches on brooms..riders on horse back, hats with out faces under them..and the mirad of cloud readers regurgitations.
the short list of iconic signs are:
doves or a single dove
owls full bodied or just the ears
human profile faces
black and white dogs
bird heads and full bodies or in flight
critters of all kinds from otters, to bobcats, to horses, to oxen, or bull heads with horns
mountain lions and house cats
frogs and fish
monkeys, apes and gorillas
giraffes and rhinos and hippos
snakes and lizards
mushrooms
hoyos in any of the above shapes
the face of christ
skulls and no its not pointing out danger
the cross of the Crucifixion
other crosses
three or one cross on a mound
no mary
no priests
no folded hands
no thumbs up
no fist
no hand
no arm
no legs
no miner crawling out of a hole

stick the above and you can stay on the correct path

CONFIRMATION IS THE KEY
a second confirmed iconic sign is all that is needed for confirmation
a hoyo is confimation of the monument, either omega or alpha
omega hoyo is a ground hoyo..you only see the ground
alpha hoyo is you see the sky..
hoyos are the data center in that their outline tells the story..get the full outline
dont let anyone snooker you only standing square to the hoyo will give you the complete outline
this is not a treasure window as cloud readers aledge - you dont measure here, you dont look thru it normally,it is just the outline an what it is trying to tell you.
confirmation can be a single line carved on the back of the monument
a certain compass headings can be confirmation as they had their favorites you know..v
placement of the omega from the alpha is very often a certain compass heading
the term treasure hoya (c) copyright 2003 is a depression not a hole that can be shaped like the above mentioned items that are iconics my first one was a owl hoya confirmed the heading from the omega to the dig spot
a cartoon or two thrown into the mix and eye balls can be confirmation - if a line go thru a set of eyes this is confirmation that you are correct on drawing this line to solve the puzzle.
the fact that all the shadows "blossom"out and are all visible and nothing is missing is confirmation that you took the photo at the correct time of day/year
most newbie trackers forget this most important part of their tasks. The correct time line. 11am-1pm now once you get your site confirmed take pics in the late afternoon as well because they like to hid a lot of data at a site for the kings men and the recovery crew.
the code will teach you the code. but you must be engaged full time and pay very close attention or most will miss this fact~!!
there will be "leaps of faith" along the trail, where everything disappears and you have nothing to go on..you must develop a sense of "intuition" - start small and it will grow by leaps and bounds..I know it has saved me many times. lit was done on purpose to lose you and make you give up the hunt
you must not only put yourself in the Spaniards shoes, you must get behind his eyes..see what he would have saw..think like he would have thought in his immediate circumstances~!
more later
oro for the informed
rangler
m

C

11.the signs are made and approved by the King himself who has the power over life and death on the codemakers..the pain of spain was the law of the land..codemakers could die if they messed up
12. the kings laws are the other thing that helped break the code. since the signs are controlled as to thier meaning..they stay he same century after century, for any country in the world of Spanish conquest.another weak spot utilized to help break the code.
13. the only exception is the Philippines-but only after ww2..this country has both original Spanish signs and the ones of yamashitas, the Japanese general who used Spanish signs as the basis of his code..after all he was digging up Spanish quints getting ready for ww2 20 years before Pearl.
14.The spanish conquistadors where by law required to make to make two copies of the maps...paper or parchment or hide what ever was available, one copy to the king the other to the Pope,,on different ships, to prevent a ships sinking of destroying both maps.
15. the most important and lasting maps are carved in stone and coded to hid the mines and the tax payment..made to last 300 or more years, and they do - they who complain about no maps are not thinking the correct way.,the maps are right there at the site..where they should be
16.the maps are with signs and marks drawn over the site in the air~! very hard to find for the uneducated. impossible actually without the specific knowledge on how this works.
17.the biggest obstetrical to success is your attitude and lack of patience..and cloud readers of course...these people are ego driven and want to be a treasure hunter, but dont have the education, the motive, the smarts, the drive to succeed, as it takes well over 20 years of serious commitment to learn this code, they confuse the unwary tracker for their own ego n nothing more.
18. cloud readers will destroy everything you have learned so far, beware they are bad bad bad.
19. posers and pretenders will mimic and parrot what true tracker have said..trying to get credibility
20.the other danges are treasure deniers..they lurk and put false information into the equation.
21.most of these are paid agents of the feds they are evil to the core..prostituting themselves
for money to deceive unsuspecting trackers. place deniers on ignore with the cloud readers
22. you will have to learn to "overcome-adapt and perservere" if you are to suceed.
23 the good news is that their are some good guys on the scene..old dog is one, still diggn,
myself, dtsty, hetty, twisted fork and some others..will give you good advice with no strings attached
24. to protect yourself and your papers..never tell anyone your location or the location of your site.
25 many bad guys lurk at treasure sites to be able to steal someone monumented site
26. protect your identity- some modern day extention of the entities are still around have been know to burgle your home looking for clues or locations of your site..make copies of your important data, burn a disc and keep it in a safety deposit box or other safe place, back up your computer files. in case of catastrophic circumstances -a thumb drive and something like 'carbonite' works well
26. dont shoot your mouth off..don't trust partners- dont let the cat out of the bag.
27.and if you find anything-dont tell a single soul-until you have safely converted it to liquid asset.
28. read number 27 again..those who break this rule will lose everything you gained.
29.Spanish gold coins, silver coins, bars ect are many times more the gold/silver spot price.
30. In order to get that price you must pay the tax, its about 70% or so depending your deductions ect, but it is worth it to be legal and have the bragging rights so what if you pay the heavy tax, you still get almost 300k for a big million dollar find..dont hesitate..looking over shoulder is a situation that I would not wish on a cloud reader....well maybe just one ha~!!
31. of course your trusty guide deserves something for his help..up to you of course.
32. please dont forget the descendants of those that were enslaved and tortured and finally murdered to take this gold out of the dank recesses that nature put it..this is a very subjetive thing...remember that treasure has the blood of innocent people on it..and to wash it clean so you can have the good use of it requires some sacrifice from you..after all they gave everthing they had to give..and their childrens childrens childrens still live in poverty while the others lived lives in luxur and plenty. If you need suggestions on the correct dire

this article is to set straight the record about treasure hunting is general, what is and what is not in the code.
1.the confirmation of a monument or sign is key/critical/mandantory/nothing willresult if not confirmed
2.confirmation is the reason I was able to break the code~!! It was the Arcilles heel of the code
3. the king demanded that confirmation makes so identify real signs of the natural camouflage.
4.because of this the weak point of the code was inserted-I am sure the codemakers scoffed!
5.but the king had no idea that digital cameras and computers will dispell the mystery of the marks
6. it took 25 years because it is time consuming and difficult to be so patient.
7.most trackers flit from sign to sign like some kind of butterfly..never stopping to analyze the data
8.the charge of most trackers is the thrill of the new sign and if they can find one, they make on up this is where the downfall of most would be trackers lie..then you add a cloud reader to the mix
9.this combination is like gasoline and an open flame..nothing good becomes of it..
10 the cloud readers is exercising his ego..the trackers thinks he is right to believe a sign that does not make the list of iconic, classic signs. just stupid pareidolia~!

10A the signs used are iconic, classic and used over and over...again and again..
there are no witches on brooms..riders on horse back, hats with out faces under them..and the mirad of cloud readers regurgitations.
the short list of iconic signs are:
doves or a single dove
owls full bodied or just the ears
human profile faces
black and white dogs
bird heads and full bodies or in flight
critters of all kinds from otters, to bobcats, to horses, to oxen, or bull heads with horns
mountain lions and house cats
frogs and fish
monkeys, apes and gorillas
giraffes and rhinos and hippos
snakes and lizards
mushrooms
hoyos in any of the above shapes
the face of christ
skulls and no its not pointing out danger
the cross of the Crucifixion
other crosses
three or one cross on a mound
no mary
no priests
no folded hands
no thumbs up
no fist
no hand
no arm
no legs
no miner crawling out of a hole

stick the above and you can stay on the correct path

CONFIRMATION IS THE KEY
a second confirmed iconic sign is all that is needed for confirmation
a hoyo is confimation of the monument, either omega or alpha
omega hoyo is a ground hoyo..you only see the ground
alpha hoyo is you see the sky..
hoyos are the data center in that their outline tells the story..get the full outline
dont let anyone snooker you only standing square to the hoyo will give you the complete outline
this is not a treasure window as cloud readers aledge - you dont measure here, you dont look thru it normally,it is just the outline an what it is trying to tell you.
confirmation can be a single line carved on the back of the monument
a certain compass headings can be confirmation as they had their favorites you know..v
placement of the omega from the alpha is very often a certain compass heading
the term treasure hoya (c) copyright 2003 is a depression not a hole that can be shaped like the above mentioned items that are iconics my first one was a owl hoya confirmed the heading from the omega to the dig spot
a cartoon or two thrown into the mix and eye balls can be confirmation - if a line go thru a set of eyes this is confirmation that you are correct on drawing this line to solve the puzzle.
the fact that all the shadows "blossom"out and are all visible and nothing is missing is confirmation that you took the photo at the correct time of day/year
most newbie trackers forget this most important part of their tasks. The correct time line. 11am-1pm now once you get your site confirmed take pics in the late afternoon as well because they like to hid a lot of data at a site for the kings men and the recovery crew.
the code will teach you the code. but you must be engaged full time and pay very close attention or most will miss this fact~!!
there will be "leaps of faith" along the trail, where everything disappears and you have nothing to go on..you must develop a sense of "intuition" - start small and it will grow by leaps and bounds..I know it has saved me many times. lit was done on purpose to lose you and make you give up the hunt
you must not only put yourself in the Spaniards shoes, you must get behind his eyes..see what he would have saw..think like he would have thought in his immediate circumstances~!
more later
oro for the informed
rangler
m

C

11.the signs are made and approved by the King himself who has the power over life and death on the codemakers..the pain of spain was the law of the land..codemakers could die if they messed up
12. the kings laws are the other thing that helped break the code. since the signs are controlled as to thier meaning..they stay he same century after century, for any country in the world of Spanish conquest.another weak spot utilized to help break the code.
13. the only exception is the Philippines-but only after ww2..this country has both original Spanish signs and the ones of yamashitas, the Japanese general who used Spanish signs as the basis of his code..after all he was digging up Spanish quints getting ready for ww2 20 years before Pearl.
14.The spanish conquistadors where by law required to make to make two copies of the maps...paper or parchment or hide what ever was available, one copy to the king the other to the Pope,,on different ships, to prevent a ships sinking of destroying both maps.
15. the most important and lasting maps are carved in stone and coded to hid the mines and the tax payment..made to last 300 or more years, and they do - they who complain about no maps are not thinking the correct way.,the maps are right there at the site..where they should be
16.the maps are with signs and marks drawn over the site in the air~! very hard to find for the uneducated. impossible actually without the specific knowledge on how this works.
17.the biggest obstetrical to success is your attitude and lack of patience..and cloud readers of course...these people are ego driven and want to be a treasure hunter, but dont have the education, the motive, the smarts, the drive to succeed, as it takes well over 20 years of serious commitment to learn this code, they confuse the unwary tracker for their own ego n nothing more.
18. cloud readers will destroy everything you have learned so far, beware they are bad bad bad.
19. posers and pretenders will mimic and parrot what true tracker have said..trying to get credibility
20.the other danges are treasure deniers..they lurk and put false information into the equation.
21.most of these are paid agents of the feds they are evil to the core..prostituting themselves
for money to deceive unsuspecting trackers. place deniers on ignore with the cloud readers
22. you will have to learn to "overcome-adapt and perservere" if you are to suceed.
23 the good news is that their are some good guys on the scene..old dog is one, still diggn,
myself, dtsty, hetty, twisted fork and some others..will give you good advice with no strings attached
24. to protect yourself and your papers..never tell anyone your location or the location of your site.
25 many bad guys lurk at treasure sites to be able to steal someone monumented site
26. protect your identity- some modern day extention of the entities are still around have been know to burgle your home looking for clues or locations of your site..make copies of your important data, burn a disc and keep it in a safety deposit box or other safe place, back up your computer files. in case of catastrophic circumstances -a thumb drive and something like 'carbonite' works well
26. dont shoot your mouth off..don't trust partners- dont let the cat out of the bag.
27.and if you find anything-dont tell a single soul-until you have safely converted it to liquid asset.
28. read number 27 again..those who break this rule will lose everything you gained.
29.Spanish gold coins, silver coins, bars ect are many times more the gold/silver spot price.
30. In order to get that price you must pay the tax, its about 70% or so depending your deductions ect, but it is worth it to be legal and have the bragging rights so what if you pay the heavy tax, you still get almost 300k for a big million dollar find..dont hesitate..looking over shoulder is a situation that I would not wish on a cloud reader....well maybe just one ha~!!
31. of course your trusty guide deserves something for his help..up to you of course.
32. please dont forget the descendants of those that were enslaved and tortured and finally murdered to take this gold out of the dank recesses that nature put it..this is a very subjetive thing...remember that treasure has the blood of innocent people on it..and to wash it clean so you can have the good use of it requires some sacrifice from you..after all they gave everthing they had to give..and their childrens childrens childrens still live in poverty while the others lived lives in luxury and plenty. If you need suggestions on the correct direction on this I can help.
oro for those who are worthy and do the right thing
rangler

ction on this I can help.
oro for those who are worthy and do the right thing
rangler

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thanks Rangler. You really opened up and done a lot of good for me In understanding the process of how the spanish trail worked. Some times i just need it explained to me like i am a 6 year old. I know some people talk in riddles and codes because there are secrets they just do not want to let go of just yet. How ever some people talk in such a way to try and make others think they know something when they really do not. This just adds confussion and uncertainty to any thing they say. I mean if one has to guess as to what another is saying or trying to say how can one know if they are right or wrong. I have a question. On a single trail sign like a bird or turtle off by itself, will it have a confirmation mark on it as well? Say like a 'v' notch in the bottom edge of the rock. Or are single trail signs exempt from the kings code and needing a confirmation mark? Many Thanks

Pinwheel

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
...the king had very strict rules, enforced under penalty of death...

Can you please provide some verification, other than Kenworthy, that this is true? I would like to see references to contemporary documents, verified historical accounts, mining history articles, memoirs, etc. - you know, real stuff.

I must say, I've done a lot of research in this area (you can find some helpful links in my earlier posts), and there's no mention - not even a hint - that what you're claiming is true. We do know the Crown collected its share of the frontier miners' profits through a shakedown based upon their monopoly of the supply of mercury in the New World, but coded trails back to the mine? No reason for this. Perhaps Kenworthy fabricated his claims for his own purposes.

I'll study the sources you provide. Thanks in advance.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you please provide some verification, other than Kenworthy, that this is true? I would like to see references to contemporary documents, verified historical accounts, mining history articles, memoirs, etc. - you know, real stuff.

I must say, I've done a lot of research in this area (you can find some helpful links in my earlier posts), and there's no mention - not even a hint - that what you're claiming is true. We do know the Crown collected its share of the frontier miners' profits through a shakedown based upon their monopoly of the supply of mercury in the New World, but coded trails back to the mine? No reason for this. Perhaps Kenworthy fabricated his claims for his own purposes.

I'll study the sources you provide. Thanks in advance.

This is something that I've wondered about since "discovering" this subject a couple of years ago. Did the King of Spain actually sit down and sketch out all of those symbols and codes himself?? Or did some close assistant do it for him?? Or did the head Priest in Spain do it for his representatives to use in the field and get it approved ?? With the length of time for communications between the King's court in Spain and the Spanish Governor in Mexico and the Viceroy's "in country".....getting bad reports about "cheating" would have been useless and the Priest accompaning the Spanish vandals traveling the trails were religious zelots, but not really loyal to the King if given the choice of keeping the gold or sending the King his share.

The people who were grubstaking the traveling teams of vandals couldn't receive any great shipments of gold and silver if the KING was NOT getting any. SOOOO, why was the King portion buried and the rest shipped somewhere? Or could the burial of the King's portion be a myth?? After all, they could have just shipped back the gold an silver in ingots, given the King his cut at the docks, and the grubstakers take the rest to .......wherever.

The recoveries made from the sunken Spanish Gold Fleets around Florida's coasts have been mostly jewelry items and coins with a small quantity of gold ingots when compared to the running totals being kept. So, were the gold recoveries turned to jewelry items and coins in Mexico before being shipped and if so, WHY? The grubstakers and the King would have gladly taken the metal in ingots and it would have taken a lot less time to refine and mold the small ingots than to refine, then process into jewelry and coins.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say it depends on the pay load that can be carried,or how many mules you have. the king gets his % amount put on, that the mules team pay load can carry back to mexico, you get your pay load % put on the mule train going back. whats left, if theres excess gets cached. his cache spot, and your spot. of course iam sure there was cheating going on. but it better be right when its on the boat. iam sure the natives made some nice stuff that the king,queen and others didn't want melted to ingots. I bet a lot of it was looted from the natives,more so than mined. hope I can prove that,lol,he he he.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
...Or could the burial of the King's portion be a myth?? After all, they could have just shipped back the gold an silver in ingots, given the King his cut at the docks, and the grubstakers take the rest to .......wherever...

Yes, Stack, it's a myth. Do you really think the King would agree that his share be buried in the wilderness, requiring an army to launch an expedition to go retrieve it by following secret poodle rocks into a vast uncharted desert teeming with unfriendly natives? How would you demand payment if you were King?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread