Treasure Signs and Symbols 101

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. I am new to this study and new to this site. Yes i am curious what is the sign? I also see the shadows and lights but dnt know whivh to follow.pls help

Welcome to Tnet. If you're seeing light and shadow abstracts you're already taking a step in the right direction. There are signs that only appear near the treasures near the mining sites. The first I encountered were fairly ancient but they conveyed a message and ground map. I followed the map for about a year. When I found the treasure site it had the very first initial map
(Secret blended Map) symbol carved in bedrock hidden in thick brush within sight of the entrance. These first maps are extremely hard to find and decode. I was lucky. A boy found my map back in 1948 and documented it with photo's. If not for that I would have not discovered the hidden map within the map.

"XCX" I've never encountered. Although the "C" maybe a gold or smelter symbol.

"XXX"? I think we all know what that means. Those symbols have been found in many spots. it stands for times three or three tens or three steps or three compass bearings...possibly a triangle. The one symbol I have found in the field is 'COC" with the first "C" reversed. That definitely means Gold as it was blended into the Aztec symbol for gold which is excretion of the gods or "Poop". Now who would've thought to hide gold with a symbol for excretion as an Alpha/ Omega?
Alpha Omegas can be anything. Shadows, Light, Stone, Carvings, Petroglyph's, Pictographs, Lichen, Monuments. The key is they have to be part of cohesive map system. Mainly some type of numerical conveys distance and direction to the next symbol or sign in the chain of events from the map.

Hope that helps

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Eh, gold was actually the blood of the gods. The veins in the earth, perhaps liquid gold in the so called "gods" there's reasons for it that could be understood today in how gold is used for computers I suppose if you take that spin on it.

Alot of symbols and signs are just not something you look at and try to make something understandable in modern means. A symbol can have many other old rooted meanings that no longer apply, they just look like something familiar and even the ones that may understand the old meaning of the symbol, just use the familiar symbol, but it doesn't have the same modern meaning that one would think. That's why purely sign and symbol type decipher stuff doesn't really work well. You are trying to decipher an older code and correlating with similar modern symbols and they aren't the same language.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What about the underground symbolized stuff? You never hear anyone talk about that stuff or show any of it. Or maybe there is not any underground symbolic signs? Maybe no such thing? Maybe Its all above ground stuff that gives directions to the X spot? Maybe nothing for underground direction instructions? Some say they have a rule book for the above ground stuff. No rule book for the underground stuff? I sure would like to see a picture of the rule book those guys say they have,and what year it was wrote and what language it is written in. But something tells me that will never happen.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
What about the underground symbolized stuff? You never hear anyone talk about that stuff or show any of it. Or maybe there is not any underground symbolic signs? Maybe no such thing? Maybe Its all above ground stuff that gives directions to the X spot? Maybe nothing for underground direction instructions? Some say they have a rule book for the above ground stuff. No rule book for the underground stuff? I sure would like to see a picture of the rule book those guys say they have,and what year it was wrote and what language it is written in. But something tells me that will never happen.

Of course it will never happen. Folks may claim they know about treasure code rule books, but if I knew about such a thing I'd be busy getting rich instead of wasting my time blabbing it up on TNet.

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

How deep does it need to be to be called "underground"? 2 inches or 12 feet?
Have you ever dug under a surface marker to see if the marker was repeated underground?
I have often found markers and direction pointers directly below surface markers. Actually the surface ones are rather less obvious than the ones below. For example at one place where lines crossed and other clues led me to be interested, just below the surface was a 2" glass point, standing upright. Years later, while what I call "gophering around", I found a very detailed 2-stone marker at 100" at exactly the same spot. The same information was repeated at 154" with another 2-stone set up.
The glass just marked a spot. The direction markers below both told where to go........both showed the same heading.
Here is the glass pointer.

Glass pointer-cleaned.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1. To me would be anything thats covered to the depth of the item your trying to recover.
2. I will pass on that question to protect others.
Thats some great info. White Heart. A couple of places i have seen what i believe to have been metal markers that where above ground done at a way more modern time. Just a guess at say 1900-1930's. I have never found any glass markers,but the glass would surely last way longer. That glass marker is really nice, I dont think i have ever seen one anywhere posted on line before. Thanks for posting it White Heart. Do you think its a more modern marker?

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My bad White Heart, the depth is 5'9" and that is a rule book item. If its not place at 5'9" then they would get the pain of Spain. Iam guessing they would be killed.

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog, The glass cannot be very old. I don't believe that the fellow who chipped the glass into shape is the same one who set the stones, and I don't think the two stone setters were the same person.
I this case, from my observations I think mother nature lay down 2 different flood layers over time. First, a sandy layer 4 feet thick and the next 8 feet of pure clay. The final top layer pre dates 1860.....at the latest.
So, my current belief is that the spot itself is knowable or has been known for a very long time. One guy who was here of late, came from a templar hiding monastry in France , mid 1800's.
Trusted, written reports from Coronado's expedition, 1540, reveal the presence of siege engine weilding invaders from the NE, sixteen years before hand, ie 1484. They left "a very good road that our army moved on". Sixty years later as Onate prepared to travel east over the unknown mountain range onto the Plains in search of Cibola he worried that there would be no way to get his carts over the divide. Turns out there was a very good cart road through what is now called Apache Canyon/Glorieta Pass. The inhabitants of nearby Pecos and the other pueblos had no wheeled vehicles at all. Who built the cart road Onate used ? Who built the Good Road that Coronado used in 1541.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy cow White Heart,nice work. That is some very valuable information to me. It seems to me you have a very good ideal on what is going on. I have seen out here,what i believe has been a very great group of treasure hunters(Templars), that have true treasure hunting knowledge. I have only seen one site that has been dug. And that has only been viewed by me from a long distance across a canyon. The signs sure look right, the spoil pile sure looks right, i really need to make a trip over there to be sure. It would be a great learning experience if its a legit spot, it sure looks that way from afar. I think the true knowledge has been lost over the years by most. Comfy life style, material things enough to last for their life(younger generation)lead to a loss of intrest and knowledge.The 5'9" burial depth comes from the height of the king of Spain at that time,its in the rule book. Another thing in the rule book is, there will no markers any where near the cache or its the pain of Spain. Those Spainards are really great at keeping their treasures hidden. I will have to post on the duck a little latter, i have some choirs to finish. Thanks again White Heart, that was very valuable info. to me. If you got anything else,iam all ears.

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5'9" is the height of the doorways in a building built on top of the aforementioned 8 foot clay layer.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5'9" is the height of the doorways in a building built on top of the aforementioned 8 foot clay layer.

Thanks White Heart. That is very interesting also.
I see that the person wrapped in the Shroud of Turin was 5'9".
In 2010 Giulio Fanti, professor of mechanical measurements, wrote that "apart from the hands afterward placed on the pubic area, the front and back images are compatible with the Shroud being used to wrap the body of a man 175 ± 2 cm (5 ft 9 in ± 1 in) tall, which, due to cadaveric rigidity, remained in the same position it would have assumed during crucifixion".[SUP][12[/SUP]

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the duck, i have read many times the Spainish crowd saying it means to reverse direction(go away from it),or the treasure has ducked out on you(its gone). I cant remember if that is also in the rule book or not. But it makes sense, in that the duck has took to the water and set off. In other words when you find a duck, it means, that treasure has been removed. Its been loaded up on the ship already and sent across the ocean.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
... Trusted, written reports from Coronado's expedition, 1540, reveal the presence of siege engine weilding invaders from the NE, sixteen years before hand, ie 1484. They left "a very good road that our army moved on". ...

I'd like to read about this. Can you provide a source to these reports?

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The man's name was Castenada. I will go through my notes and get book and page for you. And I need to correct : 1540 minus 16 is 1524. I wrote 1484. I need to be careful with things from memory. Going through notes is so time consuming. Coronado was looking for Cibola. Onate went out to the plains also.

The book is Winship's 1922 translation of Pedro de Castenada.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The man's name was Castenada. I will go through my notes and get book and page for you. And I need to correct : 1540 minus 16 is 1524. I wrote 1484. I need to be careful with things from memory. Going through notes is so time consuming. Coronado was looking for Cibola. Onate went out to the plains also.

The book is Winship's 1922 translation of Pedro de Castenada.

Thanks. I've got that book, but it's been years since I read it. I think I'll re-read the whole thing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread