Attachments

• LETTER10 008.jpg
    LETTER10 008.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,710

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear group;
First, IV is NOT the Roman numeral for 5, it's the Roman numeral for 4! Second, the Jesuit mission presence was MUCH stronger in the Philipine islands than it ever was in Japan, but of course I would not expect certain so-called *experts* to realize this fact. Next, how do these alleged *experts* KNOW that these are Jesuit treasure codes? As far as I am aware, there has NEVER been a single shred of documentation which even HINTS that the Jesuits knew of any treasure codes or any other such arcane knowledge. As a warning, please be aware of these facts and do not depend on *false prophets*, no matter how loudly or vehemently they proclaim to know the *truth*.
Your friend;
LAMAR

K

Kentucky Kache

lamar said:
Dear group;
First, IV is NOT the Roman numeral for 5, it's the Roman numeral for 4! Second, the Jesuit mission presence was MUCH stronger in the Philipine islands than it ever was in Japan, but of course I would not expect certain so-called *experts* to realize this fact. Next, how do these alleged *experts* KNOW that these are Jesuit treasure codes? As far as I am aware, there has NEVER been a single shred of documentation which even HINTS that the Jesuits knew of any treasure codes or any other such arcane knowledge. As a warning, please be aware of these facts and do not depend on *false prophets*, no matter how loudly or vehemently they proclaim to know the *truth*.
Your friend;
LAMAR

As far as I am aware. That doesn't sound like much to go on.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang-nab-it... forced to learn new something again.

Interesting answer... tends to lead to lots more questions, like how do you know which numbering system they were using? To do that, the date that the signs were made would need to be known to give an accurate starting reference point, yes?

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
GIB,
you wrote..
Dang-nab-it... forced to learn new something again.
Interesting answer... tends to lead to lots more questions, like how do you know which numbering system they were using? To do that, the date that the signs were made would need to be known to give an accurate starting reference point, yes?

Guy, read my thread about Yama,.."the legend of Yama....circa 1945" and it will reveal much to you!!
rangler
ps pay particular attention to...(send you a pm) the salient points regarding the code.

"I consider it a sad day , when I do not learn something NEW,"

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
It would be interesting to see a photograph of the original sign (s) in question.

People tend to interpret things so they lend credibility to an existing theory or idea. My comment was to somewhat suggest that the marks could be from another period of time and have nothing to do whatsoever with the time frame suggested.

The location of the marks, and the medium which they were placed, could also bring rise to additional questions as to the period of placement.

First, verify the time period of the sign/marks. That has to be done prior to any 'decoding'.

A .VI with a line drawn in the 5th century will certainly mean something different than one drawn in the 17th, yes?

Sorroque

Jan 5, 2007
Canaberal de Ayzm
Detector(s) used
GMHCX3
mhar said:
hi,well we found this two signs engraved in a rock the one encircled in the sketch just beside a waterfalls,does anybody knows what this means?
It looks to me like Treasure has been removed and moved upstream. And treasure in mountain/rock along stream.
Black dot representing Treasure in Cave. Along River.
Black dot using arrow means treasure taken out of cave and moved upstream.
Black dot is used in three known locations in the United states.
Alamo San Antonio, Texas. $9,000,000 Pesos buried under the fort in a cave.
Fort Pensecola, Florida. $3,000,000 Pesos buried under it.
Carlsbad, New Mexico. There is a Black dot treasure symbol located on cavern wall in that ghost town, $3,000,000 buried within a cave.
3 Black dots. 3 Caves. Spanish Origin. Since King Phillipe the Fifth of Spain is who the Phillipines is named after, Pilipinas, I would absolutely check out any cave along that river !

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear Sorroque;
You wrote:
"Since King Phillipe the Fifth of Spain is who the Phillipines is named after, Pilipinas, I would absolutely check out any cave along that river !

Actually, the Philipine Islands were named by explorer Ruy Lopez de Villalobos to honor the Spanish King Philip II, and not Philip V. King Philip II was the son of Charles I and Isabella and he reigned from 1556 till 1598. Villalobos originally named the island chain Leyte, but then he changed the name to honor Philip II, who was, at the name of the exploration of the Philipine Islands by Villalobos, the sovereign Prince of Asturias, where Villalobos originally hailed from.

Philip V of Spain was not born until 1683 and the Philipine Islands had another been colonized for more than 100 years prior to his birth. There has never been a soveign head of state named Philipinas.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Sorroque

Jan 5, 2007
Canaberal de Ayzm
Detector(s) used
GMHCX3
lamar said:
Dear Sorroque;
You wrote:
"Since King Phillipe the Fifth of Spain is who the Phillipines is named after, Pilipinas, I would absolutely check out any cave along that river !

Actually, the Philippine Islands were named by explorer Ruy Lopez de Villalobos to honor the Spanish King Philip II, and not Philip V. King Philip II was the son of Charles I and Isabella and he reigned from 1556 till 1598. Villalobos originally named the island chain Leyte, but then he changed the name to honor Philip II, who was, at the name of the exploration of the Philippine Islands by Villalobos, the sovereign Prince of Asturias, where Villalobos originally hailed from.

Philip V of Spain was not born until 1683 and the Philippine Islands had another been colonized for more than 100 years prior to his birth. There has never been a sovereign head of state named Philippians.
Your friend;
LAMAR
Thank you for the update. My reliable information came from a Filipino. He could have been wrong, if you say so.
I saw you posted on other post about stone carvings and rocks. You seem to appear that you understand facts and reasons. I do not doubt your word.
However- What do you think? Do you feel that the black dots mean treasure in a nearby cave? Perhaps behind the waterfall ?

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
GIB said:
It would be interesting to see a photograph of the original sign (s) in question.

Could we hear from mhar please?

Do you have a photograph, or anything that may help date the marks?

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
GIB said:
GIB said:

Could we hear from mhar please!

Do you have a photograph, or anything that may help date the marks?
These signs are left by Yama(sh.ita) and his men during WW2, they are well know in the Phils
and many hundreds of very deep caches and many thousands of smaller caches left by the
retreating Japanese soldiers while being persued across the Phillippines.
Dont believe the naysayers they know virtually nothing about the exploits of pre war Japan and the
group known as Yama(shi.ta) and his underlings.
Mhar is most likely working on the clues I sent him in back channels, sent that way because of
Heckel and Jeckel, naysayers, and partners in disuading, dening and discouraging the art of
Treasure Hunting for what ever reason, only known to them and their employers!
Ha! Plus computers are rare in peoples houses in the RP so a trip to an internet cafe and pricey
fee to use the net.
I hope this helps
rangler

goldbars69

Nov 21, 2009
guys pls help me, we discovered a rock formed into a sleeping turtle with a heart engraved on his back and about 2 metres away a heart engraved on the rock underneath the heart is a line aprox 1 ft. all markers are well carved even kids can recognize it. what does it mean? many thanks!

ThomasP

Jan 5, 2009
New Mexico
In my research of Yama's gold. I found that your IV=hole or tunnel. The V by itself means tunnel. I agree with the above that it could be hidden in a tunnel or hole. If turtles are present even more so.
Have you searched behind the waterfall. And what other signs have you found. By the way research everything Rangler has on this website, He is full of knowlege. Thomas

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
rangler said:
Mhar is most likely working on the clues I sent him in back channels, sent that way because of
Heckel and Jeckel, naysayers, and partners in disuading, dening and discouraging the art of
Treasure Hunting for what ever reason, only known to them and their employers!
rangler

:evil7: :evil7: :evil7: :evil7: :evil7: :evil7: :evil7: :evil7: :evil7: :evil7: :evil7: :evil7:

We have already intercepted this message and taken the appropriate action.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread