hi

CANTARE

May 2, 2008
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/2186/hr1.jpg

what is it

please turkısh english translator and reading

bu haritayı eski bir evin duvarının içimden bizzat çıkardım. ev sahibi birkaç kazı yapmış birşey bulamamıştı. bir deri kılıf içinde 5 parça taş üzerinde gördüğünüz gibi çok eski dillerin sembollerine benzeyen işaretler vs. var. arkeolojide bir hocaya gösterdim birşey anlamadı. her taşın numarasını yazarak ön ve arkasındaki şekilleri olabildiğince aynı şekilde kağıt üzerine kopya etmeye çalıştım. umarım birşey anlayan biri çıkar da şu merak azabından kurtuluruz..

Likely Guy

I tried the 'Babylon' translation and this is what I got:

"This map an old house's wall personally inner. The house owner could not have found her several goose has done (birsey). Skinny 5 pieces boil as they have seen over in the cover your very old languages sembollerine the signs which resemble vs. var. I showed a teacher at the archaeology (birsey) did not understand. Every stone's number paper made at the same shape while writing (olabildigince) copying does I worked. Solution (birsey) one We get rescued from that curiosity torment.."

Good luck with that.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
OK, I'll give it a shot---

"This map was inside the wall of an old house. The lady who owned the house was unable to solve it, and has passed on. These five pieces of paper indicate that they are related to ancient languages which have been observed at a nearby shelter. I showed them to an archaeologist, but he couldn't interpret it. I traced and numbered each page, front and back, exactly. I hope that someone can help us solve this, because it's really driving us nuts..."

(I don't speak Turkish, but that's what I got.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread