Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kiddrock33 said:
hello all, i just returned from two days in new york city, i had an unbelievably great time, three hours sleep in two days , i did not mention t net while i visited so swr you may rest assured the servers wont get taxed, but that is not to say that the show i recently attended didnt tax their servers because it did, tommorrow i will fill you in on the show and show some pics of the trip, the show will air tonight on satelite tv howard on demand, at midnight, or it can be seen on howards website recapping the two days i appeared on his totally number one show, i had one of the best times of my life , i will never ever forget. i removed a link to howards sterns show because maybe it violates treasurenets terms but you can read about tuesdays and wednesdays show on howards website if its ok i can link it up but i think a link to stern might offend someone.

Post all you want about your Treasure, Kidd

I Look forward To seeing whatever You post.

As Far as the Stern Links, although It wouldn't
Offend me, Probably would Others Unfortunately.
So probably Best Not to :(

Wish I could have heard the show though.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You Could Have Mentioned us Also :wink:

Don't worry about those
who are trying to put you down.
they are only hurting themselves

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
savant365 said:
kiddrock33 said:
bump? i have never seen howards show until i was involved in one.

I checked the website but couldn't find the story, could you post a link?

OK I get it now...LOL. I thought you were doing some recovered treasure thing or something. Congrats, Glad you had a good time and your trip had a happy ending :thumbsup:

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
after arriving at the show i new not to deviate from the original content of the show which was to promote a business in reno. which after what i saw of the two shows seemed to me to be a complete success. so i apologize for not being able to plug t net. but dont worry the time to plug t net will occurr, i need to keep some things under wrap concerning this issue, for the time being, contacts were established , hopefully things will work out, i certainly agree with you for pulling the link, i hope it didnt cause any grief, i needed easily accessable link to my information that if plugged could be seen , i am certain things are progressing to further the recovery of artifacts now. all i needed to do was sell my soul. :headbang: just kidding. maybe i can post pics of my trip under my daily snapshot of course all pictures will be G rated. so i will now end this post. I will post what i can of the trip. matt

rigmover2307

Apr 20, 2009
bloomfield nm
where could i find that post that you temp linked up, i have someone that would like to read it, but since you pulled the link i dont know where to find it.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kiddrock33 said:
the chest link or the stern link both were removed/

You Did Not Need to Remove the Chest link.

I'm sure If anyone were to google howard stern Show They could
find the Other

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
thank you jeff, i removed it yet again, believe me that thread is very important to us all. everyone needs to be a bit more patient things are looking very bright, we all love treasure talk, i will return to new york city soon,ill be in touch personally with many of you that i have met here on treasure net, we need to now come together as a team, the good the bad and the ugly, kidd

tammahawk

Mar 8, 2005
Be nice if you gave your parters credit Kidd like me and bruce since we 3 were the 1st to find and film and glimps what we think is something aye there brother, lol, been a lot of work for a lot of years hopefully its something, nothing is diffinitive but it sure looks promising, just more work, death awaits the stupid who rush or are greedy, these sites are no joke, one of my friends got busted up pretty badly this last year out west broken bones the works, read the signs if you can , if you cant ur playing with fire!, good luck on the treasure trail guys, Hawk

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
tammahawk said:
Be nice if you gave your parters credit Kidd like me and bruce since we 3 were the 1st to find and film and glimps what we think is something aye there brother, lol, been a lot of work for a lot of years hopefully its something, nothing is diffinitive but it sure looks promising, just more work, death awaits the stupid who rush or are greedy, these sites are no joke, one of my friends got busted up pretty badly this last year out west broken bones the works, read the signs if you can , if you cant ur playing with fire!, good luck on the treasure trail guys, Hawk

Well spoken Hawk,
good words of advice to all.

Give the credit where it is due.
Carefully read the signs and research.
NEVER rush into a situation without preparing for the worst FIRST
always take your time.
most important of all... have fun.

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
dang i thought you two were picked up by black helicopters jim. jim did you see my debut on broadway? he he he. too funny, i now have new contacts to work with. i sold my soul. for treasure! yes you two were there, but remember who brought you there too. dont worry i dont forget, but you really need to see the bang my dad episode i filmed with the stern crew it is funny stuff.

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
Hey Kidd, good luck! I've also followed this from the beginning and can appreciate some of the problems you had along the way. It's great to see it coming together for you. It will be good to hear the rest of the story. I would like to have a signed copy of both your books when they come out. Please contact me and let me know how much for them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread