kiddrock33 iron chest

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
I can't wait to see what comes out. I think it's great that you are documenting the history here and letting this treasure be shared with the world. it would be my guess you will get more clean honest spendable money from the books/interviews etc. than from the items you find inside.

Good luck and keep us posted.

jayheazy

Oct 13, 2007
Hi kiddrock, I was re-reading your origional post and wanted to know what the indian carving means. The reason I ask is I found one very similar while fishing in North Carolina. It was next to other carvings of a tent, campfire, and 1915. thanks , Jay

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
jay, i have heard that indian profiles show direction of home bound trails. use the nose and eyes to obtain direction, the eyes mean look. the nose knows, under the nose is the mouth , also known as a cave. how far ? knecklace or feathers will determine that. the number is multiplied by one chain. tent might mean a triangle which might mean mountain and rest area all in one, campfire also suggests this , possibly signal fires used nearby, but these i cant tell without a picture of these items, if these are important then others will be found nearby, by date 1915 might suggest knights of the golden circle, but not definite, just my thoughts because you asked , i wont say this is correct, but just my thoughts on it. kidd

jayheazy

Oct 13, 2007
Thanks, I am going to post the pic in what is it, if my P.O.S. computer will work. Thanks again.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008

Attachments

• mohawkguy3dots.jpg
    mohawkguy3dots.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 640
OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
im not sure how it fits, i have two instance's of mohawk type haircut, one is a carving on stone of a mohawk indian which was a local tribe here in berkshire county mostly they were along rt 2 also known as the mohawk trail, a second is a fairly large boulder that has many profiles on it, one is a mohawk indian or mohawk type hair. this is more like a sculpture than a carving. i know the local indian tribe that used to live here before they were removed , was a tribe called mahican or now known as mohican as in THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS , believe that they are the lost tribe of dan that moses lead from egypt to the promised land which was berkshire county , massachusetts. i talked to one of these desendants. a full blood mohican , who was visiting here from out west . im not sure who the bird is, that you mention but i am curious.

Attachments

• indians.jpg
    indians.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 601
OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
heres the mohawk guy, he might be 10 century , i only have this view of this stone in digital picture, which does not clearly show the indian i would need to turn the stone and reshoot it. the reason i shot this angle is due to the large x on it, and the hook off to the side. this x stone is key , to getting where to go ,which has been confirmed with a duplicate stone many ,miles away from this marker i located on river bank. when i found the confirmation stone miles away it was confirmed by a mountain sized stone. then new stones were shown to lead the way into the ground. i do not hesatate to believe some things point to pre columbian visits.

Attachments

• x stone.jpg
    x stone.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 600

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Hi kidd

It is someone who no longer posts here and wants to remain anonymous. Just a ..reader of posts here.
No special interest in your project.
Best Regards
Kim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread