I THINK I FOUND A SPANISH TREASURE HEART SIGN.....

OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
I didn't find any lightning bolts on the other side of the boulder......

When I was digging, at about a foot deep, I encountered some medium sized boulders in the ground and I managed to get one out easily by hitting it with my pick and it broke in two. It seems the boulders are very weak and break easily since they have been in the ground for so long.......

Almost like they are becoming dirt like, because I could scrape the boulders away with my shovel If I wanted to, but that would take too long.

I also noticed there was alot of rock in the dirt as i'm digging. They look like river rocks. Some are smooth.

I may go back today and work around it some more......

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Aioria,
Look for a heart shaped rock at about 2 feet down, this will confirm
that your on a real site still intact...Photo the rock BEFORE you move it
it may be a pointer rock as well as a heart...as we are finding on our dig
now..Look for a bear face as well as a lightning bolt, as this was a very
common death trap sign....dont let the rock block your view to the sky
Safe before sorry...
rangler

OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
rangler said:
Aioria,
Look for a heart shaped rock at about 2 feet down, this will confirm
that your on a real site still intact...Photo the rock BEFORE you move it
it may be a pointer rock as well as a heart...as we are finding on our dig
now..Look for a bear face as well as a lightning bolt, as this was a very
common death trap sign....dont let the rock block your view to the sky
Safe before sorry...
rangler

Thanks Rangler!! I thought you would never reply!
So you are currently digging somewhere right now for treasure? Very interesting... Please share your story with us if you'd like. I'll be heading out there in a bit so I can get about 4 hours of digging done today.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Rangler is correct !
Always keep the sky directly overhead, do not angle off in any direction.
If the hole is still viable at six feet, keep going. you may find that 10 or 12 feet is a better depth.
Try digging the back side of the boulder away and rolling it backwards.
do this before you dig anymore on the front side.

Be safe.
Thom

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
Aioria,

I was just looking at the first picture again and there is a Duck, White Dove and Dog all located together to the upper left of the cross in the alcove or crevass. The Dove and Duck are looking at the Dog Head which is looking to the left front of the bolder down can you see it? Zoom that area up closer and see it. The Dog should be looking at the burial site. You may just have to move the rock supporting the left half of the bolder to have the cache reveiled. The Dove looks like it is in flight and not dead I have seen them dead. I would still be very careful of this one.

Minetres

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
You have an Omega Monument!
Great job, on finding this , good work on pursuing this.

The angle of the sign with the circle and dot is 'pointing'
at about 45 degrees, typical , I think, the spot that the
sign is pointing to is the dig spot.

Beware of what Old Dog and Goldguru and others are saying
this IS a deadfall death trap. The balance of the boulder is
slightly forward of the fulcrum (balance) point. Removing ANY material
before you dig out the back side , would be foolhardy!

Go around the back or heavy side and undercut (dig) the boulder carefully
and pull back away from the present position. A winch or even a come
a long rigged right will pull this boulder backwards. Caution is Advised!

If you havent worked with winches, cables, etc, find some on you trust
who does or practice this some where legal lol/

Final Caveat: There is a good chance that this Omega was not recovered
since it is sitting 'still triggered' but if it is gone, no worries, you have
just learned the code, and you can simply 'rinse' and 'repeat' :thumbsup:
Good job so far
rangler

OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
That is just AMAZING minetres! I didn't see those at all until you pointed them out.......

Wow! My heart is pumping a little fast right now.....

Rangler, thanks for the comments. I almost gave up few days after finding the first signs. Something kept telling me to go back again and again even though I wasn't finding anything for 3 weeks, finally the lord has given me a break..... You said you think I found an omega monument? What exaclty is an omega monument? Please explain..

Now lets hope there is something down there........
If there is, I will not break the promise I made to God a few years ago regarding what I would use a treasure for......

For those of you who still don't see the dove, dog, or what is either a duck or a turtle........

Attachments

• DOGDOVE22222.jpg
    DOGDOVE22222.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 4,134
  • DOVEDOG.jpg
    DOVEDOG.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 4,124
  • DOGDOVE22222.jpg
    DOGDOVE22222.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 4,052
OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
I've heard an OMEGA symbol means ending or something to the like of the end....

So i'm guessing it means the MONUMENT that ENDS the trail (search) to the treasure.

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
Aioria,

The Duck is right below the dogs head looking up at the dog it is an image makes me wonder the rock on top should be slid off and removed may be to release any trap. I would look at the top that you have marked as Duck or Turtle and see if the crack or cut goes all the way through the first half. If so a digging bar might be used to slide that part off. It is possible that the main Bolder is balanced and that large chunk of rock on top is just enough to bring it over if some other rock is removed by removing it my take the added weight off and in fact void the trap. Wish I was there to take a closer look. There may be no trap at all dosn't hurt to be extra safe. Fact is you have a treasure hidden right there and it hasn't been removed like most sites I have been too Fantastic.

Minetres

OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
One question though, did the spanish use dogs as their symbols?? I have never heard of that. I know they use the turtle, the heart, crosses, ducks, but I have never heard of them using a dog?

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
The dog is a royal symbol,
The Spanish used a poodle as the main royal marker.
Some of the best poodle and dog markers I have seen are along the Camio Real, right in your part of the country.

They were also rumored to use dogs as sniffers.
They fed these dogs from a dish made of gold.
It was said that these dogs would smell the gold in the ground and associate it with food.
They would even dig for it.

But I have never seen any true documentation of this,
until I do I considder it hearsay.

OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Old Dog said:
The dog is a royal symbol,
The Spanish used a poodle as the main royal marker.
Some of the best poodle and dog markers I have seen are along the Camio Real, right in your part of the country.

They were also rumored to use dogs as sniffers.
They fed these dogs from a dish made of gold.
It was said that these dogs would smell the gold in the ground and associate it with food.
They would even dig for it.

But I have never seen any true documentation of this,
until I do I considder it hearsay.

That is hilarious, but I think it might be true because there was a Dog in mexico that had been trained to sniff up the location of buried war weapons. The Dog would sniff around and when he would find the exact spot, he would lay flat on the ground to signify that that was were it was buried. This Dog was VERY successful and they used him for many years to find buried rifles, ammo, and other military weapons. I saw it on the news one day here in my home. They were looking for someone who wanted to adopt him because they retired the dog from his military duties.....

The dog didn't know he was retired and was so accustomed to his old job that he still sniffs around all day long looking for buried stuff whenever he gets out in the field.....

I wish I had a Dog like that! Especially one from the spaniards that would sniff out Gold and even dig for it! Imagine having a pack of 30 of these guys and letting them loose in a known gold bearing area..
I wouldn't need a detector, I would just sit back on an old rock under a tree, and have one dog trained to get me a beer out of the cooler every 20 minutes hahahahahaha. Good dreaming....

.....But seriously Old Dog, that's as funny as it is interesting.

okey dokey

Mar 23, 2009
Muskogee
Aioria,
I am working on a laptop out of a hotel right now and the poodle rock (might be a lion) that I was going to send has too many bytes to go. It is a good representation of a carved rock, not a rock carving. I think I had sent a copy to Old Dog and maybe he can post it.

okey dokey

OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Here's the update guys.....

I started digging on the side of the boulder that the dog and turtle are looking at about 2 1/2 feet. The bottom is still not visible.. It looks like another 1/2 to 1 foot to go. Here's the thing..... I used my detectors to see if i could get a hit. My minelab is dead silent but my compass challenger x100 is getting a hit right next to that rock.....

It stays on Iron in the analog screen but slightly moves to Gold for a second and back to iron as I wave it back and forth.

If there are chests there, are they made of Iron with other materials and therefore it would be picking the signal up as Iron? What is odd to me is that the minelab isn't picking anything up, not even the slightest signal and the compass is giving me a medium strong reading??? Perhaps its picking up mineralization?

Anyways, I would have to remove that boulder somehow but I dont think I'll be able to, not even with the help of 2 other guys cause it is pretty large and HEAVY. I'm tired of digging and now i'm contemplating on how to get a hold of a loader.......

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
it is sand and rock i am sure it can be put back in place it has been blown around for MILLIONS of years!! are you the worlds GROUNDKEEPER?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loved the Vid !

Very intresting Place !

Jeff

OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
While researching, I came across what looks to be the closest looking symbol to the symbol on the rock......
This may be the exact symbol on there or may not. A description for the symbol is also given.
When I read the description I remembered that when I was digging, I came upon a palm sized rock that had a small streak of red in the middle, could that be copper?

That is the only rock I found like that in all the dirt I dug out of there so far. I'll swing my detector over it and see what happens next time I go there.

The very last picture is one I had but forgot to post when I frist posted the symbol on the boulder. It was about 200 yards away from there.

Attachments

• SYBOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.jpg
    SYBOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3,885
  • SYMBOLDESCRIPTIONNN.jpg
    SYMBOLDESCRIPTIONNN.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 3,889
  • BOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.jpg
    BOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 3,958

jesus

May 9, 2009
The simbol significance can wait for future investigation, but one thing it is true: There was human activity in that place hidding a treasure or melting some kind of metal, gold or cooper ? and with your metal detector searching all area may be you find something of that metal and then get another action plan. You can use a GPR in the symbol place, with this you will have a better idea about what is down, I like GPR because if the area is rich in minerals will be very hard work with only a metal detector or may be is very down in the ground and your metal detector it is no good for this.Some of my ideas about this is wich I had learned in the forum. Good luck.

OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Thank You Jesus for your info, and insight on the subject. I wish you the best of luck on your adventures as well....

okey dokey

Mar 23, 2009
Muskogee
Aioria,
I will try sending this poodel/lion marker.
okey dokey

Attachments

• site2 003 (Medium).jpg
    site2 003 (Medium).jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 4,327

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread