Finding the Pozo- "696"- "There is a lad here....."

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Finding the Pozo- "696"- "There is a lad here....."

Stilldign said..
Chapter 6, verse 9 of John starts out with saying .."There is a lad here...." Now we have to go back to verse 6, and,..now pay attention...read through verse 9. But that still does not get you the coded information that is being revealed. However, if we take the first letter of each verse, starting with verse 6 and going through verse 9 we get the following letters....A....P....O...T. Putting these letters together we get "A POT." Now we go back to verse 9 where it states that "there is a lad here..." and exchange the words "a lad" with "a pot." This literally becomes the coded message that tells you that "There is a pot here....."
This word "POT." Or "A pot," in itself is an abbreviation. The words "A POT" are simply telling you "A Pozo of Tunnel." This information is true and factual, and don't be too surprised if it works at your John site.

I never knew the depth of the coding that the Jesuits did with the Bible verses!! Amazing original information, this will help
many move forward to the next level of the hunt, I for one am very excited that you are back and thank you for posting
a treasure trove of information so selflessly ...
thank you - please continue.
rangler

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You say you have the Eagle. The eagle from what I understand represents John.

73 7 + 3 = 10 The Tenth letter in the alphabet is " J ".

Maybe 10 VARA / FEET increments.

Mr Stilldign glad to see you back Sir. Since youve been away check out my Lambs Head "avatar " . Rangler found it for me in one of my pictures. Rangler is my Buddy TOO !!!

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

173d Wrote " Thanks Victorio,
Yes there is an eagle in flight dragging a heart. I never thought about adding the 7 and 3."

You are welcome, But the true credit goes to the Man " Stilldign " he is the one who taught me about how they would use Letters and Numbers. I'm just a Green horn, but now that stilldign is back I won't be one for very Long !!! :read2:

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have been working on an " OMEGA " Rock map for 3 Years. All the signs you talk about are there. The Heart, The snake, The OWl, the # 8, the " CF ", and the arastra is on the west side of the Hill next to the Arroyo. All these signs I just talked about are on the east side of the Hill. I know I have walked over the covered opening several times. I don't know how to read Rock Maps. I don't know how to read paper maps. They are really hard to understand. Hope you finish your book soon.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS

VICTORIO said:
I have been working on an " OMEGA " Rock map for 3 Years. All the signs you talk about are there. The Heart, The snake, The OWl, the # 8, the " CF ", and the arastra is on the west side of the Hill next to the Arroyo. All these signs I just talked about are on the east side of the Hill. I know I have walked over the covered opening several times. I don't know how to read Rock Maps. I don't know how to read paper maps. Hope you finish your book soon.

Why don't you just take diggin out to the site?

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Beleave me when I say That if this was in the U.S. I beleave Stilldign and I would of recovered it a long time ago. Photos only go so far as most here Know. One has to be at the very site to look over things the inexperienced like myself would mis. I have said this before, unfortunately all my sites are in an area that make Iraq look like picnic Grounds. Stilldign has helped me as much as he can with just the Photos. If I could take stilldign with me I would. I would also take Old Dog and Rangler. This site is in a part of the world where " Spaniard Death traps would be the least of our worries " .

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thank You Sir !!!

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

stilldign said:
Victorio,
You're welcome. You really don't have to call me sir. I'm not anybody special.
stilldign
I beg to differ ,Sir, your posts are invaluable to all of us novices .

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

" From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
This article is about the title. For other uses, see Sir (disambiguation).
Look up sir in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Sir is an honorific used as a title (see Knight) and in several other modern contexts.

It was once used (without the person's name) as a courtesy title among equals, but in common usage it is now usually reserved for one of superior rank or status, such as an educator or commanding officer, or in age (especially by a minor); "

Thanks Again Stilldign. " Sir "

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Stilldign wrote " The true alpha will be a simple owl...either carved on a tree (sometimes these trees will have bent branches or a bent trunk) and sometimes this owl is part of the tree itself...in other words, it appears in a natural "form" and part of the tree. "

Is it safe to say that if I have a rock map with the OWL carved on it then I am at the True Alpha.

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007

VICTORIO!!!
GO GET EM, AMIGO!!!! td

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

stilldign said:
The owl is NOT always a part of a tree, nor is it always carved on a tree. I have seen owls in Arizona, New Mexico, California and Utah, etc., carved from boulders, chiseled in stone, from stone, etc.

Here are some big owls that are carved from large slabs

Attachments

• owl 1.jpg
    owl 1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 765
  • owl 2.jpg
    owl 2.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 719
  • owl 5.jpg
    owl 5.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 742
  • owl 1.jpg
    owl 1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 743
  • owl 2.jpg
    owl 2.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 734
  • owl 5.jpg
    owl 5.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 743

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

173d Wrote " Stilldign,

Something's been bugging me since last night.How did you know that bell was close to a creek?

Rick "

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: I asked Stilldign the same thing two years ago when I sent him a picture of a Rock Map. He said Go to the Arroyo on the other side of the Hill and Look for the " Bird ". How the Hell did he know there was an Arroyo on the other side of the Hill If I don't even have a picture of it. STilldign has never been no where near my sites. How did he know this. ??? That's why I say we are very lucky to have this man " Educating " us !!!

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008

Fascinating information.

Thank you stilldiggin.
DM

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois

I looked for old maps of your area and found two that confirm (not that you needed confirmation) the existance of at least one treasure room.
would you mind describing what you look for when look at such maps,the area our signs are in had civil war battles all around,and i have found signs 7 miles away from alpha marker. also would your pozo have any marks on it? thanks brent

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois

stilldign, can you make anything of my avatar,found it 100 yards from the face i posted in the kings trail how far east, post i made earlier this year? thanks brent

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread