new pics for your inputs

jesus

May 9, 2009
Finally I went to my site again for review and take closer pictures, below the pictures for your review and input

Another findings:
hoyo nort sur [1280x768].JPG

I belive I found a seven and another owl
otras criaturas [1280x768].JPG

siete cerca [1280x768].JPG
Is there a blood hound?
siete y buho [1280x768].JPG

The hound points this hoyo watching south to north
sabueso [1280x768].JPG

Same hoyo watching north to south

In line of sight from hound and hoyo there is this pointer

Face, hearths and bed
indicador uno [1280x768] [1024x768].JPG

All resting place together
cama [1280x768].JPG

One duck?
descanso [1280x768].JPG

One duck another view (angle)
pato [1280x768].JPG

The duck points to this rock with a carved hole (not passing the rock) what does it mean?
otro pato [1280x768].JPG

Attachments

• piedra hueca [1280x768].JPG
    piedra hueca [1280x768].JPG
    263.8 KB · Views: 723

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
UNBELIEVABLE Everywhere I look is a face , animal , caricature or mark . If I can spot so much , being a beginner , what will the folks who know have to say? That owl is fantastic! Did you see the duck ? Jesus.. You are in for a lot of hard work and a whole lotta fun. Since I know next to nothing about reading signs the only advice I can reasonably give is to buy some more hiking boots. The Spanish had way too much time on their hands with this one. Have fun . Jim

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
I was so taken with the pics that I didn't even read the captions till now. One wolf ,check .Numerous full figures and huge bearded faces. The full sized pictures would keep me happily transfixed for many hours. Marked a few things on this one. The #1 arrow points to a face of interest and below it are a group of goulish caricatures with a small eye catcher .

Attachments

• pato [1280x768].jpg
    pato [1280x768].jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 699

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Hi jesus.

Here are those pictures. For some reason they do not go via email.

Remember, I am no expert. This is only what I think. It is not proven. There is no proof this is the truth.

I think this is a campsite. I think the hoyo points to the next campsite or a mine. I see a few hearts at the campsite. I see a king carved on the bed or chair. I believe this is a Royal trail to or from a mine.

jesus1.jpg

jesus2.jpg

jesus3.jpg

jesus4.jpg

There are many tiny faces or animals looking at each other. I think that is a good sign.

jesus5.jpg

So many symbols and markers. Good luck!

OP
OP
J

jesus

May 9, 2009
Thanks all you by your rich inputs, there are many signs I was not able to see it, thanks for your observations.I will have many work there.Desertmoons is wright, the hoyo looks at a water hole( spring), may be was another camp site, I will see this later.I had a mistake with hoyo picture, another see to a bast plane and a sierra 50 kilometers ago, may be the correct look is from north to south like the picture. I must tell you all this figures you can see only from south to north. The duck it is an interesting thing, this is formed by the man face or eagle taked south north and another angle, looking to carved rock and another signs, The hollow rock back the hound and bird like a cannon, points a near sierra and may be it is same direction of the another carved rock near the duck. Onother observation is the hoyo it is in line with the pointer of picture and both are indicated for the hound, this point to the spring too. I belive will be many enjoy with the experts inputs I will be waiting inputs of Rangler, Old Dog, Stilding etc. Did you see the pig below the bird ?, and another in the , same where is the seven carved picture with the owl rigth down corner ?. Really I dont know why many signs. I thing this is a campground with two or more mines near, the situation of this camp is high, you can see all around a very good place to repel indians, water near etc etc. Well sorry my english, we have many work with pictures. Thanks all you.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Could be tertiary it surely looks like a duck!

I call them long necks and they seem to pop up a lot in pics here and other places on the net. I've only seen one in real life. Duck or sometimes I think..some sort of key. The one i saw did not have an eye.

It is interesting that Twisted Fork's pic shows one and... at least one other sign on that rock is associated with a mining operation.

Got to remember all speculation on my part.

Jesus.. because there are so many signs and symbols, I think it was Royal Trail. They were not trying to hide. The area must have been under Spanish control with little opposition.

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
JESUS!! THERE IS AN EYE HERE,, WHICH MEANS LOOK HERE,, OR LOOK IN A CERTAIN DIRECTION,, THERE IS ALSO A FACE IN THE EYEBALL,, AND A SHOULDER WITH AN ARM,, BUT I CAN'T TELL WHERE IT IS POINTING!! GOOD LUCK PRIMO !! td

Attachments

• jesus5.jpg
    jesus5.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 666

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
hi
just a couple of questions
what are these?

Attachments

• sabueso_[1280x768].JPG
    sabueso_[1280x768].JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 639
  • otro_pato_[1280x768].JPG
    otro_pato_[1280x768].JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 625

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Here are a couple pictures that have monuments nobody has addressed.
Don't know if they were over looked or what.
The first one is a turtle (not a heart)
The second is a sea turtle head.

Attachments

• piedra hueca [1280x768].JPG
    piedra hueca [1280x768].JPG
    214.6 KB · Views: 602
  • sabueso [1280x768].JPG
    sabueso [1280x768].JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 605

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
wow cw, that looks like the man is holding an animal..and it might be a lamb! A good sign for sure.

OP
OP
J

jesus

May 9, 2009
Hi Old Dog, good hear your inputs this pictures really thanks for that. Yes I overlooked the turtle and I belived the turtle sea head was an owl, hadji looked a shoulder and arm in front of the hollow rock and I can see a skull where the shoulder begin over the shoulder I can seeit in the big picture. In # 1 picture there is a carved cavity in oval form, will be this something to pray? shirine ?,Old dog: it is this a Jhon camp?, because there are many signals there or it is a point to travel various mines ?.What do you think about the rock like a cannon behind the hound and bird ? have you see this before?. Sorry all questions I am a begginer in this.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Jesus and CW,

I don't think This is a John site.

I think this is more on the lines of a Mathew site.
I may be very wrong, but here is an absolute that says mathew to me.
from your pictures.... a winged man.

Attachments

• otro_pato_[1280x768].JPG
    otro_pato_[1280x768].JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 583
OP
OP
J

jesus

May 9, 2009
This it is the owl of first picture where . there is a 7 too, well I think is a 7. Old Dog: If this is 7 is it possible to find another owl walking the side of the mountain ? or is the owl this seven ?. Kenworthy said 7 is resting place, but may be there is another owl side the mountain?.I hope you undertsand to me. Thanks.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
There are basically four different types of site set ups.
Mathew, Mark, Luke and John.
each has a single separate symbol for the setup,
and is set up according to passages from the corresponding books of the Bible.
Look back through my posts and you will find the characteristic symbol for each.
Mathew sites are marked with a winged man.
John sites are marked by an eagle.

Etc...
Thom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread