Need Sign and Symbol Interpretations? Read This First!!!!

jesus

May 9, 2009
This is a hard reality for us the novicies in this hobby, work or no matter how we can call it. We always expect to get autorized help in our investigation and if we are not clever is easy be wrong if we recive bad information from people with bad intentions. In this situation Only etic experts are able to protect us and warning about false information .

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks again !!!

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
stilldign said:
Ladies and Gentlemen....there has, alas, come a day when "those in charge" are bitter over the fact that many people (us) seek their buried (and once well-hidden) treasures. I am speaking about all of the information that is released on this web site and other web sites (but mostly on this site), and how this info is pissing off those people who wish that we, as treasure hunters, would dry up and blow away with the wind.
Before today (this is when I noticed it), you could expect to have a few different inputs about the interpretations of these signs and symbols that exist all across this great country of America, as well as around the world. These differences can be attributed to the fact that some of us have abilities that are a little further along than others, but basically it's been no big deal. Until now!!!!!!!!!!
Folks there is, without a single doubt, some people that now contribute information on this web site that are purposely leading you astray from your treasure. These people are trying, more than ever, to "muddy" the water of truth that exists on this web site. It is so obvious that I am now warning you that you need to be extra careful about what information you take as "true."
When I read someone's input that I know is false I can literally tell you what book they took their info from. But these people that I'm talking about...these people are making up off-the-wall b.s. that is clearly meant to keep you away from their treasures...they are trying to keep you running in circles....and away from success.
Handle this info as you wish....but I am telling now......BE CAREFUL about what information, what interpretations....are good for your success.
Hi Still-digin! I've had my own experience of getting me to chase my own tail by parties from here that side-tracked me for over a year. PM me, kindly.Wanna compare notes....

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Dign,
Very true what you say, when in doubt, I always let the rocks speak!
They will if you can listen and learn of what is 'written in stone' that cant
be spun by those negative types!
Common sense, logic, and informed advice from those who you can
trust is your best bet!
oro para ti
rangler

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Sir, Rangler has helped me allot. He is a good man. He is also my Buddy !!!

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Dign,
Thanks for the kind words, no need to ask for forgiveness , as
I wear your endorsement with pride!,

I have no fear of the forces of darkness , they tried to suppress
what I wanted to reveal, they made a huge mistake in doing so..
They are regretting now what they did...sometimes you just piss
off the wrong person...

It was your guidance at a critical time for me, that showed what
a true treasure hunter was all about!

You are my mentor sir, :notworthy: and your example of sharing knowledge
unselfishly with no strings attached is what I am following thru
with now. To pass on the favor that you set the example for,.

We are all delighted that we have beat back the naysayers enough
that you could return and lead us all to the next step on the
treasure trail.
I am in your debt sir
rangler

" you cant stop a man who is right and keeps coming at you".......old military saying

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
stilldign said:
Ladies and Gentlemen....there has, alas, come a day when "those in charge" are bitter over the fact that many people (us) seek their buried (and once well-hidden) treasures.

Since "those in charge" KNOW where all their fabulous wealth is hidden/buried, why don't they just move it to a safer site when all the treasure hunters 'crack their codes and markers' and close in on it?

Better yet, just cash it all in and be fabulously wealthy. :icon_scratch:

You make it sound like these powerful, wealthy people are helpless against some dreamers on the internet.

(Of course, I'm just saying all this because I'm really one of them :evil7: )

Jay :icon_sunny:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Saturna said:
stilldign said:
Ladies and Gentlemen....blah-blah-blah, me-me-me ... etc.

...You make it sound like these powerful, wealthy people are helpless against some dreamers on the internet. ...

Jay

Gee, Jay, I believe you're onto something - it's called reality. Hopefully, it'll be contagious.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
rangler said:
Springfield,
.....and the reason YOU are here is what?...

To encourage serious people to sharpen their minds and to realize that "those who know do, and those who don't talk".

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think this may be a first here. I ABSOLUTELY agree with both Rangler and Dign! I know I know.

Just read Dign's words in his first post carefully:

It is so obvious that I am now warning you that you need to be extra careful about what information you take as "true."
When I read someone's input that I know is false I can literally tell you what book they took their info from. But these people that I'm talking about...these people are making up off-the-wall b.s. that is clearly meant to keep you away from their treasures...they are trying to keep you running in circles....and away from success.
Handle this info as you wish....but I am telling now......BE CAREFUL about what information, what interpretations....are good for your success.

I AGREE! I stopped arguing with fools because they will never admit failure, and you just waste your breath (or get sore typing fingers). As I have stated earlier, I now let people believe what and whom they wish to believe. I will only jump in when I see that whomever's advice could or would lead to a dangerous situation for the advisee (or just out and out BS).

Best-Mike

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
gollum said:
I think this may be a first here. I ABSOLUTELY agree with both Rangler and Dign! I know I know.

Just read Dign's words in his first post carefully:

It is so obvious that I am now warning you that you need to be extra careful about what information you take as "true."

I AGREE! I stopped arguing with fools because they will never admit failure, and you just waste your breath (or get sore typing fingers). As I have stated earlier, I now let people believe what and whom they wish to believe. I will only jump in when I see that whomever's advice could or would lead to a dangerous situation for the advisee (or just out and out BS).

Best-Mike

Yeah, I know. What's slack-jaw ironic is not the sensible statement, but the source. Kind of a "Mission Accomplished" type of thingy. At least rangler (dign) has a good sense of humor.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Saturna.Springfield, et al...
At least rangler (dign) has a good sense of humor.

Yes WE do, the both of us!! As a treasure hunter your powers
of reasoning and deduction are in question!
This is an old tired game, started
on the other forum, go there and read my responses.. as I am too
bored with single minded logic and dis-information to care all that
much...

At LEAST get a new pitch as you have beat this old dead horse into
dust!! Sheesh..be original as a minimum requirement to be somewhat of
an intelligent person who can tell when two different people come on this
site and have something original to say and to help others with their signs

And your most thoughtful statement to to say...we are the same person??!!
WT.. are you completely without a clue?

If that is an examplle of your powers of observation, I can tell you right now
you will never dig up anything of value in a dozen lifetimes!
I hope this helps
rangler

PS Thanks MIke for the kind words..we agree more and more

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rangler said:
PS Thanks MIke for the kind words..we agree more and more

I just tell the truth in all matters. Sometimes that challenges others, and sometimes it exposes them as liars and/or fools. Sometimes I learn something new, and have never been one to shy away from admitting when I was wrong. Many times I tell people things they don't want to hear. A good bit of what I say tends to pi$$ off some people.

As long as they stay civil, so will I. If they choose to be twaaaaaats, I can be a bigger twaaaaaaat. HAHAHA

My knowledge of Colonial Spanish and Jesuits in Pimeria Alta and most of Northern Mexico is quite extensive. My resources (library, church, personal, geological, etc.) are extensive as well. I will be the first to admit I don't know everything, but between me and all the people I know, we have a pretty good handle on the greatest majority of my field of interest. I always make it a point to learn as much REAL knowledge about my fields of interests as is possible to find.

Best-Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread