Tree Carvings...The Circles Carved Around Symbols.

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back. " If you study these circles closely you WILL find signs and symbols within these circles....and it is these signs and symbols that will get you to where you want to go (to the treasure location)..."

Sir can you give an example of what signs one might look for. Will they be the usual. Hearts , turtles, #'s. Thanks again and glad to see you got back safe.

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stilldign said:
I have been seeing a lot of photos that show tree carvings with signs and symbols that have a circle carved around these signs and symbols. The signs and symbols are fairly common in their interpretation, but it's the actual circle that we are going to concentrate on in this topic.
I have written many topics that deal with the deception of the map making abilities of the secret society. The Mona Lisa, for example, is a deception within a "painting-style" treasure map. While the unlearned wonder what the hell this woman is smiling about, the learned (the Illuminati) look into the background and see the signs that lead to a treasure room. And, this circle that is carved around treasure symbols on a tree does much the same, it keeps true information hidden from the unlearned....sorta like "not seeing the forest because of the trees." And let's face it, these tree carvings are nothing more than a treasure map that utilizes the deceptive practices of the Illuminati. So, right off the bat, you can expect to be fooled, especially if you're one of the unlearned.
These circles carved on trees serve many purposes. Some of the unlearned say that this circle has a meaning of "a cave" or something of that nature (hence you have the first purpose of these circles....to fool the unlearned). But this carving goes much further and much deeper that that....in fact, we already know that your treasure will be found in a cave or a hole, so why would this information about a cave or hole even need to be conveyed through these signs?
The truth is that these circles hold THE MOST VITAL INFORMATION that you need in order to get to your next sign, or to your treasure location. If this carved circle is giving trail information, then that means that you have been, or are about to be, put onto a false trail. You see, when these carved circles are located and photographed, all YOU see (as the unlearned) is a circle.....all YOU see is the big symbol that is inside this circle, and therefore you concentrate on the symbol or sign, while the true information has totally eluded you, even though this true information is right there in front of you (Mona Lisa).
Circles, my friends (and enemies) are there to hide from you the true information that you are seeking. If you study these circles closely you WILL find signs and symbols within these circles....and it is these signs and symbols that will get you to where you want to go (to the treasure location)...and not onto a false trail.
Let me make myself perfectly clear. When you find a circle carved on a tree (forget the symbols and signs that are within this circle for now) you want to look closely at this circle...look VERY closely at the VERY CIRCLE ITSELF. For IT IS WITHIN THIS CIRCLE (this thick line that creates this circle) THAT YOU WILL FIND THE MOST IMPORTANT INFO THAT YOU NEED TO LOCATE YOUR TREASURE.
As for the signs and symbols found within this circle.....well.....let's just say that most times.......they're nothing more than a Mona Lisa.
Are you smiling yet?

Be forewarned about the false information that will be given as input to this topic. It will be posted by the Kenites who desire you to fail at your goal. They are a part of the current administration...a part of the Illuminati. Their plan is almost complete...their distruction is guaranteed by God Himself.
Thankyou very much...you have helped shed much light on our site...Steve

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
stildign,,,,i really enjoy your posts.you along with rangler and old dog have really brought my sites back to life.what was a jumbled mystery is taking shape. the W carved on trees now makes some sence.all i had ever heard about the W was to cross a creek or river.i never thought about turning it upside down.many thanks to all you folks on these forums..tenclaw :coffee2:good coffee is hard to beat----------------------------------------------------------

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you find anything from the treasure signs in the Mona Lisa painting?

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stilldign wrote " I may write about this symbol next ". Please do Sir !!!!!

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stilldign Wrote " Victorio,
Just for you, my friend. Look for this topic in the next couple of days. " Thank You Sir !!!

:notworthy:

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
stildign wrote; 10claw,if you have a W at your site then you are closer than you think--i may write about this symbol next--i don't know,,it tooka while to figure this sign out, and it is one of the most important treasure signs that you can know and understand..
i have three different trees with the W on them, and i must confess they sure have me buffaloed(dumbfounded).i feel sure that stildign had fun with it. i will be heading back there in the next two weeks--hope stildign will have time to write about that symbol.just so everyone on here knows,,i'm o.k. with e-mails.not much to do here and wal-mart :laughing7: :coffee2: :coffee2:-----have fun folks--life is short---tenclaw

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
I think you will find that a circle represents a canon ball and the range in the distance if a canon were fired from that location. As you get closer, change over to a rifle, and then a pistol, and then a round rock the size of a base ball and then a dagger. The W is a gun's sight as though looking down the barrel. These guys were freaks when it came to the new game craze of the day.....Old Cat. (baseball) They used an infield triangle. Some sign belongs to an up and coming pitcher or team of miners that thought they were the hottest. Team Insignias. Look for some sort of meadow or open area for the canon ball to land in that would serve as a worthy baseball diamond. The mine ain't far off. Honest.

Attachments

• The Don .jpg
    The Don .jpg
    33 KB · Views: 647

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
Good luck finding the gold dude. I have nine portals under my belt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread