What is this strange rock?

feather

Jul 29, 2009
gorgias,
My take on your posting, with help from a friend who claims 'great' knowledge. I'm not sure about the order of of your pictures but here goes :- Indentation on strange shape rock. Resting deer, facing forward, ears out on both sides of head. Why is it at rest? Normally very skittish animals. There appears to be a drill hole beneath animal, to the left. Could be indication sign. Cracks outside of indentation, to the left, play a large roll and have a meaning. As well as cracks above, to left of star.
Tripod = Metal mine in area (ore)
Star sign = This sign is usually found in front of hidden stash. It also indicates that 'stash' or what ever has been concealed is a personal claim and not stolen. That it is broken and appears to have 3 dots, these are measurement marks.
To right of star is the shape of man with pointy nose, looking to the left past star at 'I' shape crack.
Picture: 'unknown'. Large (I) shape, resembling that of crack outside of 'resting deer' indentation. Note long line continuing from pointy shape, going left and ending with a cross shape. Cross = star.
Picture: IND 3. Sitting man with K shape or, Star shape on his right.
Resting deer and sitting man with K shape could both be place markers, meaning X marks the spot but having said all that....
Somehow..... I don't think all signs are related and you could be on a wild goose chase.
Lastly heart sign: Major sign (Solomon) whatever that means. Things get stranger still.... Whatever is to be retrieved/recovered must only be undertaken by 3, 5 or 7 people OR be cursed. Another meaning: To right of sign, concealed in the rock, not earth/soil below, 'something' is hidden.

Well, of course, its up to you to put your own interpretation on all of the above. Discard all if unfitting.

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't anyone wonder about that large, round recessed area in Ind 1, Ind 2, and Ind 3 that looks as if a lot of mud was used to close in and smooth over the area. And in Ind 3 you can see the overflow of mud on either side at the bottom that is not smoothed out. The surface on the right side at the bottom is knobby and rough.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
In the "Death.jpg," this is at high center.

I'm thinking of the early writing system where they combined letters to form an image which represented the idea of the word.

Attachments

• Death-3.jpg
    Death-3.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 602
  • Death-4.jpg
    Death-4.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 622
OP
OP
gorgias

gorgias

Mar 7, 2006
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks everyone for your input. Though I don't see any of it, Feather--that's so cool. Get your friend to mark up and explain. . .

I'm posting a few other shots I took.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 631
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 632
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 638

feather

Jul 29, 2009
Gorgias, Not sure how to mark pictures, I need to get some help there - advice anyone? Next, approximately how far is Lion, (Reading book) picture, from Strange rock? Do you have a clear picture of what is on the right hand side of strange rock?

OP
OP
gorgias

gorgias

Mar 7, 2006
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
Feather,

You mark with a photo editing program I use an old photoshop, but I'm sure something comes with microsoft these days. You just select the pen and circle/outline things.

Reading a book, if you're facing the strange rock is maybe 150' behind and to the right. Reading the book is a lion? There are some real lions here.

Gorgias

feather

Jul 29, 2009
gorgias: Whats up at the site, are you any closer to unraveling signs? You've got a hot spot there don't lit it fizzle out.

OP
OP
gorgias

gorgias

Mar 7, 2006
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, Feather,

It did sort of fizzle out with the changing season. I think it's a campsite. I found a trapped entrance. I found a pozo with a manmade cover. I detected and found nothing but garbage. I thought with over 100 statues/monuments, someone would have dropped something.

I haven't necessarily figured out what to do, but I haven't necesarily given up.

Gorgias

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
If you have found the Pozo, you can open it pull out the trap rock if there is one there and climb down inside. The Pozo was a vent to the tunnel or Mine and enlarged to allow quick entry also death traps inside the entrance could be disarmed before major opperations continued. The Pozo is your entry to the mine Tunnel where the Treasure or Ore is. The depth will be to deep for the average metal detector to pick it up.

Minetres

OP
OP
gorgias

gorgias

Mar 7, 2006
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
Pozo has a man-made cap on top. I thnk someone got there before me. It's in a city. . . Lots of Indians around who are probably descendants of the people who did the work. Likely it's gone.

Grgias

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
gorgias said:
Pozo has a man-made cap on top. I thnk someone got there before me. It's in a city. . . Lots of Indians around who are probably descendants of the people who did the work. Likely it's gone.

Grgias

Tom,
remember our earlier conversation?
Be sure.
Don't assume.

OP
OP
gorgias

gorgias

Mar 7, 2006
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
I didn't forget, Thom. Just letting it rest awhile.

Not sure what to do at this point. . .

Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread