Time For a New Treasure Sign and Symbol Web Site - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Time For a New Treasure Sign and Symbol Web Site

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    lets liqudate the "islsmic state"and free the Islamic religion from these hijackers!

Jul 2004
    The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
    for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: randy_ferringer@yahoo.com ;rangler8@gmail.no locations needed! oro bro!
    154 times
    the breaking of the Spanish/Jesuit Code

Re: Time For a New Treasure Sign and Symbol Web Site

well gang,

I know a couple of things,

1. a site without the professional desenters would be a relief.
    i have spent way to much time fighting off naysayers.

2. negative energy ALWAYS disipates ideas to failure.
    there are people who like disinformation on this site

3. ..."its just a rock, ordinary,nothing special,,etc blah blah"
    this is a kind of propaganda, from someone who just wants attention, and
    likes to cause discord. we all could do without that.

take it for what it is worth...
    please no replies, on no. 3, i dont need it.
    rangler

ps let me be the first to say, "sign me up"!
    P8 "Does not wisdom call, And understanding lift up her voice?

pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    1343 times

Quote Originally Posted by rangler
    well gang ...
    ... let me be the first to say, "sign me up"!
    Watch out for that door on your way out.
    ​Adios, amigos - it's been interesting.

pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    1343 times

Quote Originally Posted by tesoro dog
    "ACCEPTING THIS REALITY WITHOUT QUESTIONS,, MAKES POSSIBLE THEIR DECEPTIONS" SIGN ME UP!! I WOULD LIKE TO SLAM A DOOR IN SOME FACES!! td
    No need to shout, dog. Go ahead and accept this stuff without question - you'll make a terrific disciple.

May 2007
    29 times

HEY SPRINGFIELD BOY!! I DON'T MIND BEING A DISCIPLE!! I WOULD RATHER LEARN,, THAN BELIEVE I KNOW IT ALL,, LIKE YOU!! PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE THEY KNOW IT ALL,, ARE USUALLY FOOLS!! AGAIN LIKE _ _ _ !! td
    " SYMBOLS RULE THE WORLD, NOT WORDS NOR LAWS " Confucious

us
    Mar 2009
    AZ

I would like to say thank you, and sign me up to. Knowledge is priceless.

May 2008
    Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
    White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
    6 times

Quote Originally Posted by rangler
    well gang,

3. ..."its just a rock, ordinary,nothing special,,etc blah blah"
    this is a kind of propaganda, from someone who just wants attention, and
    likes to cause discord. we all could do without that.

take it for what it is worth...
    please no replies, on no. 3, i dont need it.
    rangler
    Now THAT'S priceless. (Sorry, but no.3 just begs response )

Jay

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    8781 times

Well good luck and good hunting to those of you who choose to leave us in favor of a private discussion free of skeptics, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.

Personally I think it is good to have at least ONE skeptic to "keep us honest" and help us to avoid proceeding from an erroneous conclusion into a series of errors. Some folks can be a bit pithy or even sarcastic, which defeats the purpose of a skeptical, contrary argument by appearing to be a personal attack, but we have that handy-dandy "ignore" button if we choose to use it. Anyway I do wish you folks good luck, sorry to see you go.
    Oroblanco
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

us
    sirdigsthepennies

Apr 2008
    st. joseph missouri
    old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
    26 times

well let me start by saying tttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhppppppppp i was a dues paying tneter but due to the economy i cannot be a paying member i have a wife and 2 kids and when i am not working which is not very often. the last 6 months due to the economy no to many companys are building houses right now i am a rough in framing carpentar. i have cut back on my chewwing tobacco from the 4 dollar cans to the 1.50 a can. i dont use the aa pack on my dfx 300 i use the rechargeable pack. i have even went into my lock box and sold some of my not so good silver rings and coins. i even go yo yard sales with a loop and read the tags and buy gold and silver for dimes and quarters to make some dollars. i would find it rather segregated by being left out due to not being a full member. i am new to the hobby and i want to learn BUT , i will call bullspit when i see it. i think it would be very educational to learn from a more experienced treasure hunter, but if you want to be the kids that says its my ball and we play my way or i go home well then kiss a fat babys butt. you are not a teacher but a tv evangilist . respectfully , OLEPOSSUM

pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    1343 times

Quote Originally Posted by tesoro dog
    HEY SPRINGFIELD BOY!! I DON'T MIND BEING A DISCIPLE!! I WOULD RATHER LEARN,, THAN BELIEVE I KNOW IT ALL,, LIKE YOU!! PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE THEY KNOW IT ALL,, ARE USUALLY FOOLS!! AGAIN LIKE _ _ _ !! td
    Calm down, dog. If you'll review any or all of my past posts, you'll notice that I have never claimed to know the answers to the mysteries that interest us all. When somebody DOES claim to know all the answers, I'm quick to ask for more than mere wind to demonstrate that he knows what he's talking about. Who wouldn't, and why wouldn't they? If one is not willing to back his claims on the public forum he preaches on, then maybe it's a good idea that he takes his followers to a private message list. I for one remain open-minded about these self-proclaimed experts' ideas, but we never seem to get past the bragging and unsupported chatter.

gr
    Jul 2009

Stilldign,

As we all know, woven into the fabric of society there will be flaws. We are all born equal but, either due to nature or nurture, misfits are created. These misfits, on their journey to finding a place where they can belong, build up a huge store of anger and resentment against the accepted ones. They are to be found everywhere, seeping through the cracks and loopholes to gain entry or, they enter as 'posers' portraying what they are not. Once in, these rejects will do anything to gain attention. (Strange but they all seem to go about things the same way). They set about being as offensive and obnoxious as possible. To me, this is just a cry out for help, they are screaming out to be heard and acknowledged - reading their posts one can hear their plea for recognition. They are aware of their shortfalls and that they have nothing to contribute but yet they will persevere.

Believe it or not, (yes you're thinking I'm I nut) even these people have a roll to play in society. They are set in place to help us achieve our objectives in life........ against all odds. Look upon their posts a pat on the back, they're actually paying you a compliment. Tooting your horn for you - drawing the people to read your posts, actually they are doing you a service and not disservice. They are your Disciples but beware, the come with "The Judas Curse"

*Forgive your enemies, but......never forget their names*

Kind regards and all the best for your new venture
    feather

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    25 times

Since I started using the "Ignore" button, these threads have been a lot easier to read, except for the occasional reply to those people.

Why reply to them? Just use the button and carry on as usual. That would save the rest of us from having to trudge through their loopy logic and BS when reading your replies to them.

Don't worry about it!

An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

us
    Fortune Favors the BOLD, while Karma Favors the Wise!

Jan 2006
    Arizona Vagrant
    Modded SD2000 / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID
    6844 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

I will say one more thing about this:

Some people are railing against others they say claim to know it all. Some say that they want to break away from the naysayers. Some say that those naysayers are just trolling for attention.

Anyone with the slightest bit of rationality takes a couple of things away from those statements:

1. The persons making them are the ones trolling for attention, and they don't want anybody there that could taint their audience's perceptions with some factual input that contradicts their postulations. Who looks like they are being a know-it-all?

2. Having naysayers to keep you honest is a good thing. A good thing if you don't mind criticism, or if you have enough evidence to back up your claims. Take Lamar. When it comes to Jesuit Treasures, Lamar is the biggest naysayer there is. However, he is a very good researcher, with a vast knowledge of the Catholic Church. When I make a statement about anything Jesuit, I know I had better have my $hit together or he will call me on it. Even with us being polar opposites on some subjects, we still maintain a good facade of cordiality. HAHAHA Really, he is a very courteous and knowledgeable guy.

I don't mind being contradicted. I have learned several new things that way. I just jump when things get personal, or when I see advice given that could put people in harm's way. I also know that there are some things about which I have been promised to secrecy. I know and understand that others are in that same situation. When you find yourself there, you can't get mad at someone who doesn't believe you. When you can't provide proof positive, you can't expect everybody to take you at your word.

Everybody just needs to carefully decide who and what they wish to believe. We are all adults here, and as such, are responsible for their own lives. Believe what and whomever you want.

Best-Mike
    "You wouldn't like me when I'm mad, because I back up my rage with hard facts and logic!" - The Credible Hulk

............... ALWAYS REMEMBER: When you make a typo, the errorists win...................Aloha Snackbar!

us
    Aug 2009
    131 times

hello stildign, sure makes me sad for you to start another forum--i am not a full member here and can't be because of finances. i don't know how the ignore button works because i have'nt tried it--how about just reconsider this and if the ignore will keep you from hearing those you don't want to hear--then push that sucker for all it's worth. i have learned much here and especially your posts,and feel like there may be others like me who just can't become full members for their own reasons,and will lose good info if you start a forum which will require paying.whichever way you decide to go,happy trails and maybe let those in who can't pay but want to learn without wading thru all the cr-p.tenclaw

us
    lets liqudate the "islsmic state"and free the Islamic religion from these hijackers!

Jul 2004
    The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
    for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: randy_ferringer@yahoo.com ;rangler8@gmail.no locations needed! oro bro!
    154 times
    the breaking of the Spanish/Jesuit Code

greetings,
    I dont think (except for the naysayers) that we were LEAVING for another forum,
    just ADDING another asset, to further explore more sensitive information that has
    NOT seen the light of day online or in any books!

Some here seems to what to squash any movement toward digging up the goods.
    Most naywaysers are really closet fisherman, they want to tweak us posters in to being
    upset, and give some them inside info, just to PROVE to them we know what we know.
    It is a cheap trick and obviouisly doesnt work.

Dign's idea of a private website were we DONT educate the naysayer/fisherman is a good one
    I have as you know coded data with xxxxx's because the fisherman should not be rewarded
    with our hard earned knowledge.

I think that if we all continue to post, teach, and ask questions here as we have been doing,
    but ADD a second se, by password only, we can kick this whole thing up a notch..to Advanced
    Understanding of the subject that we all have devoted our time to.
    hope this helps -
    rangler
    P8 "Does not wisdom call, And understanding lift up her voice?

us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    1001 times

Fine idea . Hope that if I can't get a password on the getgo that I can work my way up to being invited in .
    Jim
    Wolfpack forever

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links