southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stilldign said:
Folks, the time has come.

man , i see the edit button has really been busy this morning :dontknow:

Dig , why have you deleted 50 or so of your posts here ? it is true i pulled two pictures ,I did not think you liked the present or something . o hell, it is obvious you are just going to continue to ignore me , so i guess i will leave you alone . good luck to you anyway.

hey i'm at 100 ,,,, full member . see you around :hello:

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
kanabite said:
man , i see the edit button has really been busy this morning :dontknow:

Dig , why have you deleted 50 or so of your posts here ?

Wow, I just noticed the same thing. Considering what the first post started at, it's now a whole lot different.
Apparently the original poster is not able to delete the whole post, so I guess he settled on removing his posts. Sort of makes the remaining posts somewhat out of context.

Oh well...

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stilldign wrote:
Re: Time For a New Treasure Sign and Symbol Web Site
Reply To This Topic #68 Posted Today at 11:37:10 AM Quote

Why do you people "act" so concerned. I have been deleting what I write for the last 6 months plus.
This post will self-destruct in 24 hours.

well mainly because if you write something and then delete it after 24 hours i have no idea what was going on unless someone happens to hit the quote button . Dig i really have had many folks looking for you . not bad folks or anything just people who wish to read and follow your ideas on line . i did not know where to send them until I found this topic. sorry i am kind of busy out side of the cyber world and can't keep tabs on everyone . so like i said if you move shop again please leave an address here and i will forward it to those who wish to follow .
sorry you did not like my present BTW , it really took allot to post them here . it was probably a very stupid thing to do on my part , but i was just trying to help . i meant the part about finding some common ground and unity . good luck to you again , and thank you for your help .///bob

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
SWR said:
Illuminati at it again, eh?

No, I checked with my Illuminati contacts and other secret operatives and it wasn't our operation.
We have hired some new people to pose as members here to dis-credit those who get too close to our treasures, but that's about it for the moment.

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stilldign said:
I know, for a fact, that many of you are here for the legitimate reason of exchanging ideas about treasure signs and symbols. I have received hundreds of e-mails through the years proving this point.
Then there are some who are here to throw doubt into the mix of truth. And that is fine. Let the Kenites have their fun, it WILL be short lived.
There is no question about the authenticity of the signs and symbols found in the field. And, if you operate in the same mode that LeVan Martineau operates, then you know that it takes finding the same sign at more than one site, and having that same sign mean the same thing at each site, in order to make it an "official interpretation." I have done this with more signs that anyone I know. No brag, just fact. But there occurs a problem when you get people like swr, who require a historical document that your information is correct. There is a reason why these "branches" of the illuminati are called secret....it's because they are virtually unheard of...and there are NO documents (maybe a few.. lol) that are exposed to the public. I really don't mind people like swr...or people like saturna but the fact is this....you either have the eyes to see...or you don't.

hi again dig ,
i'm not trying to dis credit you , i am merely trying to expand on some of your ideas.well not just your ideas but of all those who have helped me try to figure out the little part of this i have seen. hang on the board is messing with me i need to write this next part in a separate post

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bob631 said:
I really don't do well in clubs so I don't plan on joining any.... any time soon, and as far as I'm concerned all information is good information be it right or wrong.

So you guys keep up the good work and fantastic progress you've been making I'm headed back to where people actually get something accomplished ;D

you crack me up amigo :laughing9:

dig all i was going to say is the one thing your Illuminati and even some groups like the KGC or perhaps even the Jesuits had in common , is they were all keepers of knowledge , knowledge of things ancient and mystic perhaps . even found a couple of more modern keepers of such things in my travels . if you are just using the term as a metaphor then maybe i understand , but i do not believe that every code is the same . sorry just my opinion . here i will leave you with something old and i won't take this one down .

View attachment 26309

K

Kentucky Kache

I know, for a fact, that many of you are here for the legitimate reason of exchanging ideas about treasure signs and symbols. I have received hundreds of e-mails through the years proving this point.
Then there are some who are here to throw doubt into the mix of truth. And that is fine. Let the Kenites have their fun, it WILL be short lived.
There is no question about the authenticity of the signs and symbols found in the field. And, if you operate in the same mode that LeVan Martineau operates, then you know that it takes finding the same sign at more than one site, and having that same sign mean the same thing at each site, in order to make it an "official interpretation." I have done this with more signs that anyone I know. No brag, just fact. But there occurs a problem when you get people like swr, who require a historical document that proves that your information is correct. There is a reason why these "branches" of the illuminati are called secret....it's because they are virtually unheard of...and there are NO documents (maybe a few.. lol) that are exposed to the public. I really don't mind people like swr...or people like saturna but the fact is this....you either have the eyes to see...or you don't.
This isn't about appearing on T.V.. As a stuntman I was on t.v. for over ten years, did stunts for some of your most familiar hollywood stars.....big deal!!!! I do not seek recognition....and if I did, do you think that I would come to this web site full of misfits and malcontents? (this is not aimed at everyone. I know who my students are.)
My only desire is to help. That desire has been dampened by those that I know are here to cloudy the waters of truth.
One of my biggest problems is within my own family. My brother Steve, who lives in Tucson, I have just recently found out has been, out of jealousy, e-mailing people who are on the treasure hunting web sites telling them a mass of lies concerning my abilities, he even uses my internet name. But, that is all in a days work when the truth is on your lips. Satan (saturna) just has a way of doing things like this. Imagine, your own brother tearing you down with lies, telling malicious stories when he, in fact, is a dead beat dad who is behind in child support to the tune of 400,000 dollars. He has been running from the state of Iowa (but then, who wouldn't run from Iowa?) for decades. Steve, count your days, they're coming to an end.
As I said, all in a days work.
This message will self destruct in 24 hours or less.

If I was TAKING 400,000 dollars from someone, I would think twice before calling someone else a dead beat.

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont' forget me, Don stilldign !!!

feather

Jul 29, 2009
Now I know you don't give a feather of a fig for what I have to say, but for heavens sake give it a break. I don't know who the joke is on but this topic is nothing more than a psychology project; I'm one of the suckers. What the heck does child support and 'don't forget me, etc" have to do with the topic? You guys have most certainly lost track of where you're at. DIGN: Bow out gracefully or mark the topic as 'SOLVED'. As for the rest of you......get a life. Some advice, join forum Tnet. I hear they are looking for people with knowledge to SHARE on "treasure signs and symbols". If you fit the bill, steer this way. Enrollment: FREE WILL. NO DEGREE OR QUALIFICATION NECESSARY. People come and go - that's, life. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

" Knowledge is like manure....unless spread its worth $#!+."

If I've made an enemy out there..... what the heck, can't win them all.

Get back to the program and channel your energies positively for in the meantime your students are creating mayhem in the classroom.

There are no bad students, just awful teachers so, lead by example!!!!!

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
Mr.Jody said:
Yes, I know this is an old thread, but what was the purpase of all the jibber jabber??? :-\

It's hard to make sense now because of all the deleted/modified posts, but basically the original poster wanted a place where the faithful can follow on his every word, and he could delete anyone who questioned him. You know, standard cult leader stuff.

If he asks you to drink Kool-aid, SAY NO !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread