Time For a New Treasure Sign and Symbol Web Site

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
:evil7: Do not reveal our treasures. :evil7:

My attempts at thwarting you have failed. I have tried hiring people to discredit you, but you saw through that as well.

For centuries our group has had power through our wealth and secrets. We have always been able to handle any 'problem' that
threatened us...

....until now.

Never before has such a foe as yourself appeared.
If you give away the codes that only you somehow have deciphered, centuries of organization and embedded power will collapse.

Name your price for silence.

We will pay it.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stilldign said:
Folks, the time has come to create a brand new, "members only" web site for exchanging information on treasure signs and symbols.
I am ready to reveal the most important information concerning treasure signs and symbols as well as map decoding techniques.
Up to this point, I have not really cared about who I was releasing my information to....but that has changed.
It is time to seperate those who want to learn from the riff-raff that visit this web site. It's time to seperate those who want the truth from the librarians in Utah and elsewhere.
I know who my students are, I know who wants to learn and I know who is here to be a pain in my ass. We need a web site without the likes of swr, shortstack, librarian punk from Utah, and others.

I'd like to know why the hell you put me into the naysayer class. If you check my posts you will NOT find me trying to debunk anyone; just the opposite. I don't know what you've been smok'n, but it's fried your reasoning. >:( RIFF-RAFF????? I've got your riff-raff hanging!

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
savant365 said:
LOL, I just want to post to this so I can follow along until this thread gets yanked. :laughing9:

Since I don't go whining to the Mods about other posters; if this thread disappears it'll be because the original poster deletes it.

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Shortstack said:
savant365 said:
LOL, I just want to post to this so I can follow along until this thread gets yanked. :laughing9:

Since I don't go whining to the Mods about other posters; if this thread disappears it'll be because the original poster deletes it.

I don't have a dog in this fight, I just find the juvenile antics of adults quite humorous. Good luck to all in their persuit of happiness.

goldguru

Aug 24, 2005
Well Now look @ them All crawling outa the Wood/Rock work.. :dontknow:

not sure why anyone would even put a reply here when OP said send a PM/email.. Just me i guess

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Unfortunately, sd, by eliminating all dissenting opinions, you will have limited your audience to the faithful chelas who gather at your feet. The wider group of interested and discriminating people who require demonstrations of the validity of your ideas will be excluded. This tactic will backfire on you if your intent is to educate the curious, such as by posting your ideas on a public forum or by releasing a publication. If your intent is to create a cult, then you're on the right track.

jesus

May 9, 2009
Hello All you. I have a little time in this forum and I have learned a lot. I have received and read ed many inputs about something, I know some ones are ok, maybe another wrong, but I belive in that inputs because my learning about this is poor is it this the point were the experts can help if they see something wrong and with real facts product of his study or field experience say the most reality and no figth with others because that dont give us nothing positive, only confuse. I know in the forum are many people with a big knoweldage about treasure they may be the guardian of the true, we are adults and we must decide who belive or not. Thanks all that people who understand all our questions.

C

Cappy Z.

psst......psst.....

...don't.....seek....the.....treasure.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stilldign said:
Folks, the time has come to create a brand new, "members only" web site for exchanging information on treasure signs and symbols.
I am ready to reveal the most important information concerning treasure signs and symbols as well as map decoding techniques.
Up to this point, I have not really cared about who I was releasing my information to....but that has changed.
It is time to seperate those who want to learn from the riff-raff that visit this web site. It's time to seperate those who want the truth from the librarians in Utah and elsewhere.
I know who my students are, I know who wants to learn and I know who is here to be a pain in my ass. We need a web site without the likes of swr, shortstack, librarian punk from Utah, and others.

Then maybe you should send emails to your select followers, instead of insulting TN and the members here. ( "the riff-raff that visit this web site" )
:icon_scratch:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
well gang,

I know a couple of things,

1. a site without the professional desenters would be a relief.
i have spent way to much time fighting off naysayers.

2. negative energy ALWAYS disipates ideas to failure.
there are people who like disinformation on this site

3. ..."its just a rock, ordinary,nothing special,,etc blah blah"
this is a kind of propaganda, from someone who just wants attention, and
likes to cause discord. we all could do without that.

take it for what it is worth...
please no replies, on no. 3, i dont need it.
rangler

ps let me be the first to say, "sign me up"!

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
tesoro dog said:
"ACCEPTING THIS REALITY WITHOUT QUESTIONS,, MAKES POSSIBLE THEIR DECEPTIONS" SIGN ME UP!! I WOULD LIKE TO SLAM A DOOR IN SOME FACES!! td

No need to shout, dog. Go ahead and accept this stuff without question - you'll make a terrific disciple.

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
HEY SPRINGFIELD BOY!! I DON'T MIND BEING A DISCIPLE!! I WOULD RATHER LEARN,, THAN BELIEVE I KNOW IT ALL,, LIKE YOU!! PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE THEY KNOW IT ALL,, ARE USUALLY FOOLS!! AGAIN LIKE _ _ _ !! td

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread