Sharing a site

lanny

Mar 20, 2009
AZ
What is the odds of someone willing to show you a location where there is a 6 foot symbol it',s a circle with a hook coming out of it with a ball at the end of it like hang man.(written on a large rock) and at the foot of the symbol 4 or more 2 to 3 inch symbols like a ladder, sun, bird and more.(carved in to the rock) Its just a nice hike,I have not been there in years but I am willing to show the site and share ideas.I do not recall seeing any thing in print on these symbols in this location, there could be. Just trying to share a little to learn a little. This site is in the
Superstitions by miners needle,just a day hike.We could get a group of net annalist, so to speak. Just meet a few
members and have a good time around Oct-24 or 30. What do you think?

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Lanny,
Please remember that the Supers are a Wilderness Site...which means you cant take
so much as rock or pebble OUT of the Supers. (with the exception of a handfull of
black sand concentrates! no joke)

What you can take is knowledge! As the layers of signs over the centuries show the
progression and can TEACH you much...take only pictures and understanding from
the Superstitions.

Only one Treasure Trove permit has ever been issued, and that was for Man Made
Artifacts and poured gold bars/ not natural deposits. It took 4 years and thousands
of dollars.

Other than that, if I lived closer, I would join you for a day hike....
rangler

OP
OP
lanny

lanny

Mar 20, 2009
AZ
The real reason I wanted to go to the Superstitions MT to meet a few members. I am looking for a partner since
I do all my treasure hunting alone. It's hard to trust anyone so it's easier to just meet a few members.Plus trust
is a to way street. Any way the Superstitions are a lot closer than any of my sites.The Superstitions are not my
bag of tea,to many people besides other things.Also people can relate to the Superstitions,easy to find and lots of
field work.These symbols are at the base of Miners Needle (north-east side) on a ridge of rock.You might want
to go early in the morning so the sun wont fade out the larger symbol.I believe this is one of the areas where
the Peraltas and Gonzales were partners in a mine.The mine was a low grade mine .Also someone supposedly
found a sword around there.I can not remember where I got that info so I will pase it on as hear say.Sorry about
that,but again it has been about 14 years since I was there.An old garbage dump of old cans and what ever might
still be at the base of Miners Needle (east side).The dump is hid and hard to find. Someone might ask if they can
carry out some old garbage,what old collectibles might you bring out.The dump is probably from around the 1940.
If someone goes early take some pics.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread