Just A Question?

BangTango

Feb 24, 2009
Not Stepping on toes or trying to make anyone mad or disbelieve but, Yeah there is always a but, I know. Has anyone ever looked at those man made rocks with the flat back that you put on a fireplace wall around the fireplace? Decorative rock or what ever it is called? If You look at them long enough you can start seeing faces, images, animals and such. If your at the beach or park or sunbathing and look up at the clouds you will start seeing formations of similar design. I have seen carvings and signs like we post here, so I am not a disbeliever but, just curios. Anyone have any thoughts?
Bang

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Man in the Moon Syndrome"
is basically when you see something in a picture and think it's something else. Many people will see faces in smoke, flames or wood grains.

Just Because it looks like Something Dosn't mean it is.

However Just Because Somone says it's Not Anything
dosn't necessarily Mean they are Right either

ThomasP

Jan 5, 2009
New Mexico
I'm on the side that these signs were made by man at one time or another. It takes a person's mind awhile to see these. Once you start seeing ,then to me it is even harder distinquish between man made and God made. You have to put your boots on the ground to fully appreciate what is out there. Get out there and look for yourself and see.
Start at the forums and spend a little bit of each day looking at what pics have been posted. Learn what you can and you will see things in a new light. The people on these forums are the best, and that I truly mean. I just posted some pics and a few people responded with things that I did not see in my own pics. This is the best place on the web. Thomas

shaashbima

Tenderfoot
Oct 19, 2009
You know, I've had the same thought. Especially when I consider that some of these posted images are apparently entire mountains and hoodoos that are a hundred or more feet high. Do we really think the Spaniards had time and equipment to carve out entire mountainsides? Other times the images are evidently part of a natural rock formation....

I agree, I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, and I have definitely seen stacks of rocks and pointer stones that have been moved out of natural strata that I believe were intended as a direction signal or trail marker by someone; I've also seen shapes and figures etched or carved into natural stone configurations, BUT... But these have all been in humanly managable situations where rudimentary chisels and hammers that could be packed along on horseback expeditions.

Granted a hoodoo is a very visible landmark and a mountain face shaped like a man, etc, attracts immediate attention. It is very possible that trail markers, mine markers and other signs would be left in conjunction with them., but I refuse to believe that the Spaniards carved entire mountainsides to look like an indian face--especially when the indian face is crowned by a head dress not used until a hundred years after the markers were made by plains Indians several hundred miles north of the site

I

OP
OP
B

BangTango

Feb 24, 2009
Thanks for the replies. But, Do you really think that whoever did the carvings, If that is what they are? would take the time? I can see putting an X or arrow pointing somewhere but, to carve a face or stack a 2 ton rock!! on top of another?? I'M just curious and wandering. I have a tree out side my door not to far away and it looks like a maker tree and I have gotten a strong hit with MD around it. I can't dig it yet until people are gone b/c high traffic area. But I do believe!
Bang

ThomasP

Jan 5, 2009
New Mexico
I believe that there was more than what was taught civilizations. Dating farther back than the Columbus record. There have been many discoveries that have not been taught. The Anasazi, The Vikings, The Phonecians, some and I included believe that this area I live in could have been the source of the old world gold, the monuments were, I believe claim markers. Heck there is so much to research on this forum. Have a go and see where you wind up on the discovery. Thomas

gorgias

Mar 7, 2006
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
What's even funnier is that you can't even see a lot of them without looking for them at home on your computer. I'm starting to be able to a little, but that's when I know where the things are.

Gorgias

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Indeed Bang, a good question...
I have written about this all over the web, I admit that it might be buried with other
data..lol but here goes one more time...

the faces you see in clouds and in background, is what TD called ":the fabric of God": what OD called the Matrix.,what I have termed the mico/macro syndrome. that is the natural forces of creation and erosion reveal the shapes and hues of items familar on various levels down to the electron to the solar system.
the drawing of an atom with the electrons spinning around the nucelus is reminisant of the solar
system with the planets spining around th sun..see what I mean..micro/macro. This matrix, or fabric is what I call the background camouflage, that the Codemakers knew was there as well. and the made their signs and symbols FIT into this background camo. However they knew that the ONLY way to make these signs stand out AGAINST this background camo is to have CONFIRMATION marks!

No confirmation then it is NOT a real sign..if however you see a face, and looking closer you see an animal face, then a hoyo, with an intellegent outline then you can be assured that it is a REAL sign.

Add to the that the most important signs were made in shadow form..think about that we IGNORE shadows, they are NOT part of our daily sight or insight, we tottaly block out shadows, when we look over the landscape.

Moreover, not only are the signs and symbols made of sun and shadows sings, one MUST focus their eyes or their brains really to SEE what you are looking at...it is a difference in FOCUS.
But once you see them - then you can see them always..albiet there is the chance that you will see signs in EVERYTHING..but this is normal too, the few people that I have taught to see these signs, get carried away with them selves and see signs in everything..that is WHY confirmation is so critical
and important to know and understand, without it ... it is JUST cloud reading.

The more negative your outlook the harder it is to even SEE the signs let alone READ them as is evidence by the naysayer who put this all down AND cant see any signs carved on rocks, even if you hold their hand!! Frustrating for them but poetic justice for others.

Please feel free to ask any questions about this subject, as it is most critical in the learning process
of signs and symbols. Also check out my '101' where you can learn this skill.

About the mountians 'carved' to look like something..etc, they would ONLY make very SMALL changes to make someting big look like a face. ect, Dont forget that these expeditions averaged 1500 men, cattle, slaves, soldiers, etc, so they were a formitable force!

As far as the huge mountian sides altered, I think that is something or someone far more ancient
I agree with ThomasP on that, we are still very much in the dark as to who had come before us in the New World..If the Templars can build the Catherals of Europe... the could cerrainly carve a mountin top or two...into a monument for something very important to their sucess.
(see the thread " the land of Ophir and the Ancients ones"
au2u2
rangler

"you cannot depend on your eyes, when your imagination is out of focus".......Mark Twain

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
well said rangler.. i say that all those who don't see or don't want to see should take a close look at mt. rushmore and if that don't click then look at petra. not a s s just common sense.--tenclaw

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
like rangler says, some are not out in your face,
at least i think thats what he means,
here is a carving, from near where i lived in HS
this one he wanted you to see, if i stand next to
the rock, there is 7.5 ft above me, im 5' 4"
some history on squaw rock
The Chagrin River, designated a Scenic River in July 1979, flows through the eastern edge of South Chagrin
Reservation. The forest in the reservation has many fine examples of hemlock, white oak, red oak, and shagbark
hickory trees, as well as beech and sugar maples. This area is well-known for its brilliant fall colors.

some of the trees have carvings on them too

The outdoor sculpture known as "squaw rock" in South Chagrin Reservation was carved by artist and blacksmith
Henry Church in 1885. During his life the American Indians knew only hardship at the hands of white settlers.
Henry Church was compelled to tell the story of the American Indians. He called this work "The rape of the
Indians by the white man." In this giant chunk of sandstone he carved a quiver of arrows (with the four phases
of the moon), a giant serpent, an eagle, a woman with a shell behind her (reminiscent of Botticelli's Venus),
a dog, skeleton, and a baby in a papoose. On the river side of the rock, you can find images of tall ships, a
frontiersman with an axe, a log cabin, and the first capital building in Washington D.C.

The reservation is located in Bentleyville, Solon and Moreland Hills, and also features an Arboretum, Polo Field
, Look About Lodge, and many interesting trails to explore.

sorry could not find a pic of riverside view of rock

http://www.clemetparks.com/visit/index.asp?action=rdetails&reservations_id=1015

http://hikingohioparks.com/south-chagrin-reservation-hiking-ohio-parks.html

http://photos.cleveland.com/photogallery/2009/01/squaw_rock.html

Attachments

• squaw rock.JPG
    squaw rock.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 459

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
shaashbima

One does need to be careful about headwear in general. I've found one style of indian headress found carved in rock was used in the southwest, great plains, mexico, peru, and i think it was assyrian ,,or some where mid east. Also..iberia. So far...lol There may be more..I was not looking..I just ran across examples.on the net..eventually it sunk in..hey i have seen this before.

DM

gorgias

Mar 7, 2006
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
DM,

We're sort of near each other, and I swear I've seen ancient headdresses in the rocks reminiscent of the Middle East, too.

Although, you can never be sure unless you shoot it right.

Gorgias

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Well.. you don't know the half of it. But then again... neither do I. :icon_scratch: I was not a believer at first. But I do think unknown ancient peoples visited or lived here. You will see some strange head gear and beards out there. And not on hikers :)

feather

Jul 29, 2009
Bang tango: I've got the same problem with our marble staircase only problem is the images are constant and don't come and go. Each one of the 18 steps has at least 4 images on it, no two the same. At first I thought I was outright batty and kept it to myself but soon discovered that the rest of the family could see images as well. Felt there was hope for me after that. Turns out we're quite normal as its a normal phenomena; something to do with 'making sense out of chaos'. Whatever they want to call it suits me just fine so long as its the norms. Those huge carved rock faces and mountain sides will never cease to amaze me though, no question about it, hand of God. To be honest, I don't always see what is posted on tnet and at times think whats in their drinking water but, keep it to myself as, not because it eludes me it doesn't exist. Best of times, one just has to be there.

OP
OP
B

BangTango

Feb 24, 2009
DM,
Have you any progress on that site of yours that you showed all the wonderful pics of?
BANG

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Welp Bango..I feel like I've made progress for sure for my purposes.. I recently investigated a little hideout. Am thinking it was for the "captains" or royal couriers - not for the plebes but no way to know for sure. Still investigating and learning.

And also checking out a possible solstice observatory. Well.. not now it is too cold! It will be exciting though, if it does turn out to be an observatory.

Other than that.. well a couple of sets of hombres have been checking it out. My newbie mistakes were to post such detailed pics and not being *extremely* cautious in whom I trust. Lesson learned.

However I will post some pics in the future of that hideout.

By the way..when you are out tramping the woods, if you ever run across giant heads let me know. It is an old mystery and I've always wondered about the outcome of it or if there are more around. Just curiosity about who made them.

okey dokey

Mar 23, 2009
Muskogee
DM
Here is a head at one of my sites. I believe it was done by Phonecians because of Punic inscriptions are nearby. Thanks OD for allowing me to confide in you. I think I can release this picture now. DM deserves all the input we can give.
okey dokey

Attachments

• manfront1.jpg
    manfront1.jpg
    654.5 KB · Views: 229

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread