OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
alwayslookin said:
Gypsy...that is a cool site. I am trying to figure out what you did in a previous life :o :o

Dave

Which life???? I am pretty positive I was Queen Hatshepsut Or Cleopatra in my 1st life...which is why I am now paying retribution in this one .....

Waco Kid

Apr 21, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
gypsyheart said:
Which life???? I am pretty positive I was Queen Hatshepsut Or Cleopatra in my 1st life...which is why I am now paying retribution in this one .....

With your awesome research skills, I had always assumed you must be a reference librarian. I had no idea the true explanation was of cosmic proportions.

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Waco Kid said:
gypsyheart said:

With your awesome research skills, I had always assumed you must be a reference librarian. I had no idea the true explanation was of cosmic proportions.

A reference Librarian???.... You are killing me here....Where is the adventure in that ?....From one life to the next I have carried the ancient pages of the past...universal secrets ...the knowledge of both mystical and physical treasures.....hahahahaha...I have to stop I am scaring myself... :).....Maybe some day I will reveal who I am and what I do.......but I think some people might have a coronary.....maybe I better wait until my next life....Hahahaha

snake35

Jul 25, 2005
West Virginia
I visited our local hobo camp here south of Louisa Kentucky. The county sheriff tore their shanties down. What can we expect it is election time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread