Hi

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Need to get pictures that are not so out of focus
I see fuzzy rocks behind fuzzy trees with your circles on the picture.
I can't see what you are looking at.

Sorry
Thom

feather

Jul 29, 2009
Unbelievable!!!!! Looks like baby on back with feet and hands up in air. Must agree with Thom, better pictures are needed.
Regards feather

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Here is the overall shot, edge-sharpened and additional contrast.

Since the original was fuzzy, it won't do much good to enlarge it, though.

It is an interesting looking formation.

Attachments

• alexsanderg2.jpg
    alexsanderg2.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 332

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and happy birthday EE :hello2:
read that someplace and figured i only had 40 more minutes to say it .
now let me guess maybe its not , but if it was :headbang:
if not then these computers lie :laughing9:

Cantare ,
nice pics of something , wish they were clearer though.
turkish treasure hunter ????? do you know my friend Stu???

o man last post as a geenhorn , hmmm number 99, next one will be 100. do i get a prize or sumpthin ??? :dontknow:

feather

Jul 29, 2009
Cantare: Your site should be declared a natural wonder of the world. What I see in the 3rd picture posted today is something that I've seen before on a visit to Greece. The place is called Meteora. it is home to many monastery's built high on mountain tops. These monastery's are lived in by Greek orthodox monks, some are open to the public for viewing. Back then.... the only way to reach them was by means of a net being dropped down and one would then be hoisted up - food and provisions were taken up and down the same way. Besides having monasteries, there are these cave like dwellings similar to the one you have posted. They are used for prayer and fasting. If memory serves me correct, the monks isolate themselves from the rest of the brotherhood and immerse themselves in prayer and fasting for a period of time. Access to them is also by net. I doubt very much that the rock dwelling you posted served the Greek orthodoxy but could have served the purpose of housing a recluse or a person/s seeking isolation or sanctuary. What is the name of the area it is in? On my next trip to Turkey I would like to pay it a visit.
regards feather

OP
OP
C

CANTARE

May 2, 2008
dear friend father on this issue from my files of Bulgaria to the administration admin made a modaratör www.gizlihazineler.com my friends in our discussions sending.outher you more about this place I've added detailed explanations make.Your Forum large-format pictures are out pruning .what'sl me to your forum a little youvermiyecek chance to send my picture photo images .outher relevant here http://www.gizlihazineler.com/showthread.php?t=19754 looking.
nice to meet you

http://www.gizlihazineler.com/showthread.php?t=19754

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread