issue closed

K

Kentucky Kache

Re: treasure map

For starters, there appears to be a mountain in the picture. Do you know of a mountain in the area that looks anything like that?

K

Kentucky Kache

Not much to go on. If you know the area, go there and look around. Try to find something that looks like something on the map.

K

Kentucky Kache

Why do think the map is a treasure map?

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Looks like they are saying there is a treasure room under a hillside that has some reflective material on it.

What makes you think its a treaure map...it looks like something my ganddson drew when he was 4 years old.

Or its a place someone hid some radiocative material! haha

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

stilldign said:
fRdx,
On the contrary, I find your English to be very good, at least with certain sentences. It's almost as if you're "playing the role" of a soviet. An easy sentence...like "treasure the map"...you mess up, yet a more complex sentence...like "what could be the meaning of the arrow" you get perfect. What gives my friend?

:laughing7: Me thinks your BS meter is beginning to "wiggle" a little. :thumbsup:

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

Seems amusing to have stilldign question a treasure story(in a post that seems to be removed).

Does this mean he's a 'negative naysayer' ? :laughing7:

Jay

goldguru

Aug 24, 2005

I would Assume that you have acquired a recent Map of the same scale to compare & fill in the blanks?
most maps during times of conflict where very difficult to make accurately esp if you where/are on the Advancing frt into enemy territory.

they would have been hand drawn from aerial pics which due to time off day could easily Hide or Omit things due to sun angle & cloud.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008

Perhaps you should consider it a military map first. The three arrows could mean "this is the advancing front of attack"

After you discount the military maneuvers and locations, whats left might be treasure map. I seem to recall the Russians and many of the other armies, were led by old men who did not use modern war techniques.

Surely there was a war college in Russia as there was in Germany? What was tought there?

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TAG VICTORIO :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions