Attachments

• skull.jpg
    skull.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 701

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Wow!!!

The cranium seems to have the fractures or knitting of a human skull on top. They are called the sagittal and coronal sutures.But the size and shape of the frontal cranium and the shapes of the eye sockets - wow..just wow!

Are you sure it is made of bone and not ceramic? Those eyes definitely seem not like the normal skull!

Let us know what you find out!

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
elongated skull, complete with what appears to be very very old copper head band . pointed eye sockets . hmmmmm
reminds me of something . very interesting . Cantare, what is the origin of your picture ? did you take the picture?

View attachment 26292

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
i hope you will turn it over for scientific evaluation. If indeed it is a skull..it could be great historical significance.

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
unfortunately DM if he did take these pictures and do what you suggest , i fear we may never know the out come of such a scientific investigation , at least that seems to be the norm

feather

Jul 29, 2009
I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but honestly, I don't think its for real. Maybe a mask/ceremonial mask used in traditional dance etc. In my travels through Africa I got to see many a strange mask, no not with alien eyes, but, strange enough to make one pause and question authenticity. There are some clever artists out there, some crafty enough to hoodwink us gullible ones.

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
feather said:
I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but honestly, I don't think its for real. Maybe a mask/ceremonial mask used in traditional dance etc. In my travels through Africa I got to see many a strange mask, no not with alien eyes, but, strange enough to make one pause and question authenticity. There are some clever artists out there, some crafty enough to hoodwink us gullible ones.

and what say you if its real????? :dontknow:

OP
OP
C

CANTARE

May 2, 2008
the skull is not fake it is real
the turkısh treasure hunter team friend aleksanderG from the live Bulgarıa turkısh boy give send me photo and ı send to photo treasurenet.com friends yours see

good luck
cantar

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CANTARE said:
the skull is not fake it is real
the turkısh treasure hunter team friend aleksanderG from the live Bulgarıa turkısh boy give send me photo and ı send to photo treasurenet.com friends yours see

good luck
cantar
CANTARE,
the picture is perfect . thank you for sharing .///bob

feather

Jul 29, 2009
I believe in miracles, I believe other dimensions exist. I question very little and don't believe one needs to experience something for it to be possible but, I need convincing on this one so, sending it off to a lab would be in the holders best interest.

'What if its real' Heck wouldn't that be something to chew on?

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
CANTARE maybe get in touch with these two guys
maybe they could help you and your friend
these guys seem to have found some unusal skulls too

Lloyd Pye, Research Coordinator,
The Starchild Project

http://22050hz.blogspot.com/2008/12/starchild-skull-dna-not-from-earth.html

http://www.starchildproject.com/

http://www.starchildproject.com/contact.htm

contact Lloyd Pye at
[email protected]

======================================================
Alien Skulls
by Robert Connolly

Robert Connolly, senior lecturer in physical anthropology
from the University of Liverpools Department of Human Anatomy and Cell Biology

http://www.ufodisclosure.com/skulls.shtml

http://www.ufodigest.com/skulls.html

http://www.liv.ac.uk/researchintelligence/issue24/tutankhamenskull.html

Contact Robert Connolly at
[email protected].

ammo_u

Nov 25, 2009
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was in the usaf in NV and saw to many things that cant be explained with what we have. Cant even elaborate on most of it but I have seen stuff fly around that had us all second guessing ourselves about what we should do about it...but like 95% of everyone that has an encounter we decided to leave well enough alone. A guy I was camping with in the desert videoed some wicked stuff. A group of us were wanting to document a Native habitation site we found 100 miles in the middle of nowhere near a spring. We used up the entire tape on what we saw that night. I left for TDY the next day and he promised to send me the video. He called my mom and told her to inform me I would not believe what was on the video......the video never made it. These things would move so fast, stop and change direction, shape, and color so quick and often I was more than a little freaked out. I have worked on fairly high level clearance stuff and nothing touches what we saw.

emtrescue

Dec 26, 2007
Church Hill, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Personally, I think it's a "normal" human skull. The person that it was attached to when he/she was buried was wearing some type of headdress hence the turquoise colored band around it. The reason the skull looks like it has the teardrop eyes is that we're looking at it from the top so you get a depth-perception problem. I'm attaching two pictures of the same skull. One looking directly at the face and the other looking from above. You can see how the eye sockets change shape. Just my $0.02..

Attachments

• skull front.jpg
    skull front.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 380
  • skull top frontal view.jpg
    skull top frontal view.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 381

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well poop , thats no fun :laughing9:
it still would be interesting to see the rest of this burial .
copper head band , probably has other goodies as well .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread