davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool. Where is the general area of this symbol?

Aufinder01

Jan 13, 2006
Everyone sees the circle with a dot, Do you also see the arrow pointer above the circle? Do you see that there are drill holes?

Ok, What is above these signs?

Aufinder01

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
according to gale rhoades in ''waybill to lost spanish mines and treasures'' a dot in a circle, if indian, means ''something good''...............if spanish means ''gold''....................

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would anybody post signs saying "GOLD!" and "DIG HERE?"[/b] ???

Cyn
~~~~

A&Q) Hola, good question which I have often asked myself. Only conclusion that I can reach is that perhaps it was in the off chance that the origional depositor understood that she/he possibly could not return in their lifetime or might need to send a third party to recover it.

Remember when these markers were made, it was a very sparsely settled land and most inhabitants were illiterate.

Also just digging where a mark is, is not too conductive to successful recovery. One could be off just an inch and never find it, so they were probably not too worried about it being recovered by another party without the final instructions - this is where detectors come in.

Till Eulenspeigle - Jose de La Mancha

p.s. Any luck on your personal search? Capt sossimoto turned me down snifff heheheheheheh

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the two-post OP is gone.

Quasimodo blew you off, so to speak.? Sorry pal.

Cyn
~~~~~

HI GAL:? so he did,? hehehehe .Oh well lots of genuine gals around.

Seriously, any offers to meet?? Best of luck.

Till eulenspeigle - Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a computer enhanced composite aerial view not unlike those I used when I worked for the CIA. This graphic clearly shows a hidden temple beneath the jungle canopy. There is a single clear path leading to a sacrificial watering hole, perhaps more not visible. I suggest there is MesoAmerican treasure in large quanities to be found, particularly since this is an unknown site.
HH
Cap Z.
Trust My ESP
~~~
Sossimoto - Quasimoto : CIA?? is that the "citadel of infamous alegations of sicence"?

OH I DO, I DO oh great one, (geneflecting and tugging forelock at the same time).

Did you try color/frequency separations and recombinations also?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tapioca,
This is actually a photo where? someone in our forum has actually found real treasure..
~~~~
A) I tend to believe the photograph Sossi, why I asked about a view of the terrain in the direction of the arrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.but it was stolen by unscrupulous people.
So to be honest, and not just joking about, it really is a treasure map. Can you guess whose map it is?
Cap Z
~~~

A) I have no idea who that might be, unless it is you.

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
quote from capt zzzzzzzzzz'''''''''''''but it was stolen by unscrupulous people.
So to be honest, and not just joking about, it really is a treasure map. Can you guess whose map it is?
Cap Z'''''''''''''''''''''''' care to inform us who the theif is ?????......the best way to end these unscrupulous peoples theivery that i can think of would be to name them, and possibly save someone else from getting taken,,,,,,.............gldhntr

Orygun

Feb 21, 2005
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Technetics T2 Classic
Its Marcs map, his treasure was tolen when he shared too much info.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK. I'm totally lost. I have looked at this over and over. Here is what I have concluded so far,

1. This looks like a Satellite photo. If this is true, it would never fall under the category of treasure sign/symbol. Nobody 2-300 years ago would have gone to the trouble of making this as a treasure guide, because 2-300 years ago there was no such thing as manned flight(Not to mention space flight, unless, well, you know[insert Twilight Zone Theme Here]).

2. If it is a Satellite photo, it is at best an old fort or a mound of some type. Now that in itself would be a great find. If it were a mound, it should be excavated. If it is an old fort, it should be MD'd.

3. It may be a meteorite strike. Normally, they don't hit at 90 degree angles to the Earth (it would take a 90 degree hit to make this perfect circle). When they hit, they leave an oblong trench. It does happen, though. The Impact Crater in Az. is a perfect circle, but it is two miles wide and half a mile deep, and it doesn't have that neat little circle right in the middle.

4. Whatever it is I think would warrant further investigation. I would like to see ground level pictures of this. It would only take one day on site to tell if it were man made or not.

Mike

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
is it a satelite photo? i thought it was a closeup picture of a rock. ???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread