Sometimes it may pay??

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Was looking at some very old photos while waiting for appraiser. Here's what I found.

Under this tree with a big white rock stuck in the trunk is a man with a white hat and brown clothing with right arm pointing (to your left) to the rock next to him. Also, there's a heart at bottom right.
The other picture is a close up of the rock in trunk. The sharp pointe branch at top I feel is an important sign. Need to study it more.

Jacko

Attachments

• IMG_1562.jpg
    IMG_1562.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 634
  • IMG_1563.jpg
    IMG_1563.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 616

Aufinder01

Jan 13, 2006
Ok! Hearts signify "Secret Knowledge", The man is pointing to something more or the way to go.

Aufinder01

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
Aufinder01 said:
Ok! Hearts signify "Secret Knowledge", The man is pointing to something more or the way to go.

Aufinder01

Secret knowledge?? That is a new one on me. Can you elaborate on that theory?

OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
?HMMMMM Noone has said a word about the BIG white rectangle shaped rock in the roots of the tree.

? Here's another picture of it.I'm glad I painted it, there's a small turtle and other makings in the quartz rock. If you take a look at the brownish picture there's a face lying on it's side and a smaller one that looks Eygptian next to the fat nose. What an ugly face that's holding the rock looks like Madusa with the snakes rapped around the rock. I have another tree on the ground that has about 1 to 1 1/2 ft. of clearance under it and holds a rectangular rock, I have pictures from both side and I looked under it and can't see how ite dead tree is holding it up. Rock must have a point on it and stuck in the tree.

? Jacko jjjjj

Attachments

• IMG_1563_425.JPG
    IMG_1563_425.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 520

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread