Signs and markings

Aufinder01

Jan 13, 2006
Finding them all!

Wow! Theres a bunch of the same ones I've seen for years!

I got to tell you all,,,
Theres early markings from BEFORE the Spainish, But.....

These signs have been left mostly by the Spainish from the early 1500's on, they are the same ones use by the Spainish Celts to mark their wealth to keep it from the Romans. Mines and monuments dot Northern Spain. The same things with an abundance dot the Western US.
All of these signs will point to a mine. Very rarely you will find a concealled tunnel, mostly you will find a placer gravel pit. This is where some Spainard dug a bankroll for beans and bacon and sometimes enough to get some of the nicer things of life. He left these signs to guide his relatives to his location in case he didn't return. His "poke" would be in a stash hole, near these signs. That is why they are here, these places are still good EXCEPT no one is wanting to come and work these sites because in this day and age that is real work.
All of this would be on a written document that you dont have.

But remember, he WANTS his relatives to find this and these people had "common sense".
What does it mean? There is no "X" marks the spot. Its all sight, were these signs look,measurements are usually right there. Most people dont "see" the right way. You've got to Imagine. Things that looked like something would be enhanced to look even more like it. I've shown people how easy it was to use a small stone to carve these out.
Easy stuff, mostly.

Bigger amounts got more complex and deeper.

They would hoard the larger amouts till they got a huge amount and carga it all at once. But only if they had a license from the king to do it,which they had to pay for in advance. All of these bars got marked showing that the kings 5th had been payed. Unmarked bars are contraband. These are what is usually found from stashes. The closer to known Spainish missions you'll find stash holes and caches or nearer the known trails from these mines.

Enter the Mexicans, who like these Spainards used some of the same signs taught to them. Then top it all off with Indian markings too, Yes Indians used metals as early as 800 ad in the New World. They hid their trinkets from these Spainards too... History repeating.
You dont think Indians would dig much of a hole? Look no farther than Niobarra Wyoming, the pits there are miles square and yards deep, digging Agates for arrowheads. I've found Indian mines too. Mostly for pigments,clay.

Aufinder01

More later,still more!

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
AUFINDER01 --- Here's a few from my SW side. Any comment ??

One is an owl, one a tombstone with graves, #1 is a shadow of a full head with signs on top and looking at #3 a gun. #2 I believe is another owl # 4 has another face with several markings

Also, have a picture with a CX put the two together and it's a X with a cresent moon, this is very faint on a vary smal flat rock at the tip and under a turtles head.

In the picture with the big owl, between the owl and the bvears head to the right is a face in the trees, any one else see it??? There's aalso, a bears head just below the other and it's look down.

Jacko

Attachments

• IMG_0271.jpg
    IMG_0271.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 968
  • IMG_0538.jpg
    IMG_0538.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 982
  • IMG_0553.jpg
    IMG_0553.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 946

emily homma

Jan 15, 2006
Hello!
This is my current project: Giving meanings to signs and symbols that are often mentioned in TH blogs. So far, I've prepared 20 pages of the material, using explanations and tying the interpretations to past and present living of the Japanese. I'll get you notified once I'm ready to hand copies of my random research. My partners who are Japanese are a bit slow in this but hopefully, I'd arrive at a 30 plus page of analysis. Reading Kanji characters is also one of the contents of this material, so if you are interested, you can inquire further on my private e-mail for progress: [email protected]

I'm busy too with my other business...researching in Japan takes so much time and effort, you know. Anyway, TH is fun for me, and a great promise I made to late grandpa who personally witnessed AU burrying of the WWII soldiers. My hubby (Japanese) is getting excited translating too. We own a TH site in Phil., so while I'm in Japan, I'm doing the best I could to search for clues.
Emily

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Emily --- I see your fairly new here. The place that can really use your help (here at Treasurenet) would be in "Cache Hunting", there's a section on Yamash-i-t-a treasure and if I am right I think this is in the Phillipines???
there is 7 pages to read threw. Good Luck sounds interesting.

Jacko

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions