OLD TREE signs, or just wild imagination?

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
I've found an area that has 5-7 "signs" that sure do seem to have been influenced by man's hands in the distant past. They are all on the oldest trees in the area.All except one are oaks.But if that is significant I have no idea either.Primarily they are what seem to be deep gashes made that when the tree tried healing them up they look like maybe sideways eye.But, generally are oval shaped. One is rather large and is an oval "hole" that goes clear to the center of the tree.That one is probably the oldest one of the bunch.One tree looks like it had maybe a bunch of winds of rope twined around it at the 3 foot level, that eventually rotted and fell off maybe?That one has no "gash", but what I'm saying is this tree is maybe10 inches in diameter thicker below this level.Weirdest thing.These are all within about 350' of each other.I've looked around several times outside of this area and did not find a single "unusual" old tree.I've been poking around here trying to find something similar but have not found anything here yet.Oh, yeah, all of them seem to face toward the center of this area, except one.And that one is the first one I found coming into the area from the west.It was just big and obvious to me.I know, I know you want to see pictures.So far I have only one that is just marginally good.All I had is an old instant camera.And, it was cloudy that day.I have no idea how I can get that pic up here, though.Anybody help with some speculations or ideas and/or comments? Thanks in advance. (I'll be trying to get some 35mm pics next week of better quality)

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
sounds like you may have found the omega without finding the alpha. trees in a circle sounds good to me. another thought is maybe this could have been a place where the indians held a pow-wow.might have been an indian camp. check under the hill for a trash dump if you think it was white people. look for any broken glass or stoneware. enjoy the trip anyway and good luck=== tenclaw=== where are you?? what state???

BABACAN

May 21, 2010
TÜRKİYE
There are six burial space rock found here, making the device. there are one of the highest importance to the grave I wish you good luck.

Attachments

• PICT1853.JPG
    PICT1853.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 514

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread