OP
seekeroforo

seekeroforo

Jan 21, 2010
Over the rainbow
Detector(s) used
Logic, prayer, hope, and instinct
Amanda and OD,

First off, Amanda, it has been my pleasure to view the information that your father has contributed to this site. Second, to OD you have also been an inspiration to my need for advanced knowledge of what needs to be known. I must say that when i 'google' some topics, your posts on this site almost always come up as the first or second link in the results compilation. I want to thank you for your years of research for the truth and meaning behind the ultimate goal-knowledge.

Without the contributions of such threads like "signs and symbols" (by OD) and those awesome threads by Jacko (with interpretations by himself and the likes of OD, Rangler, and stilldign) many of us would still be hitting the trail for a dead end.

Amanda, you can contact me anytime. I think you are located in AZ? We are technically neighbors (speaking globally) if you have the inclination to follow up on your father's work, maybe we could work something out. If there is anything that you want to share in the future I am always available.

~Seeker~

Let the truth be known for whatever its implications.

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
I have copy of a book that 'ancient spanish mine and treasure symbols'' or something like that..by gale rhoades. anyone ever heard of this book. it was in my fathers belongings

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
A true treasure, read it and start an small notebook to keep track of your progress.
there is your starting point. If you are careful how you read these threads you will
be able to glean even more info as you go.
Retrace some of Jack's steps and go see what he saw with an objective eye.

It isn't all ugly out there. Your Dad saw the beauty of it, maybe he can show you.

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Old Dog said:
A true treasure, read it and start an small notebook to keep track of your progress.
there is your starting point. If you are careful how you read these threads you will
be able to glean even more info as you go.
Retrace some of Jack's steps and go see what he saw with an objective eye.

It isn't all ugly out there. Your Dad saw the beauty of it, maybe he can show you.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I loved this post. I am not a tree person but can appreciate the pictures and especially the snake head.

The letter "A" I have traced back to a set of caverns either in Yellow Stone, or a National Park in California. This would be of KGC design, which again I know little of.

Now I am a rock hound and well, I like your rocks. The triangle rock could be a measurement of half of a diamond. A diamond in my book is a good sign. The presence of trees, or tree stumps where there is none in the general area is also a good sign for me. But again only certain types of trees.

The snake head just doesnt fit in your pictures. but what a neat find.

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
casa kgc used the same signs as spanish
just look for something extra they put there to show
kgc was there and you might have to reverse some signs
an example wb5
west
west 25 or east 52

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do suspect some group after the Spanish, and possibly Mexicans like Panch Villa came through and also used older sites for caches. KGC would be a good candidate. I am not qualified to offer any interpretation, but would say there is at least two areas I would be looking in.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems to me as each group went through they took pains to remove the last groups signs. Also the as the technology changed, the way trails were marked changed. When i find a hole filled in, or sword and shield, thats when i get chills.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think we all would

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Amanda That is a very good Book in that it had initals that identified the expedition leader, or the number of the section's NW corner. Very good info if you are looking how the Spanish laid out this land. You have a very valuable book if its Dream Garden Press 1980 model

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am desperately searching for some help with these. I have Blazes on some OLD pines in the SW (details to those I know to trust). From these pics you can tell the age as the bark has over-grown some of them. Also, check out the blue-green snakes head. This thing did not fit ANY rocks in the area. Is it pointing? General warning?

I have more pics, but need to find out what the "A" in particular means as well as any of the others.

I am really new to this stuff and have been reading in every spare minute of my time on this forum. You folks are very knowledgeable and respect all input and suggestions.

I am following up on my father's research who will not likely be able to return to this area for a while and I need to be prepared with more information.

Thanks, Seeker
rock looks like a snake head directional sign

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions