KGC Signs, Masonic Signs, Spanish and Church Signs: They All Use the Same Signs

stilldign

Oct 21, 2007
I have written on this subject before, but recently someone asked for proof of a KGC treasure which, in my limited experience, is close to being an impossible request. The reason for this near impossibilty is that the KGC, as well as the Mormons, the Spaniard and the Church (along with other groups) were/are all using the very same system of treasure signs and symbols.
I wrote about an excursion to Pennsylvania where I located a treasure accumulation room dating back a couple hundred years (although the active sites, the sites that still contained treasure, had been "updated" within the last 50 to 100 years) and I must say that the only reason for my success in locating ANY of these rooms in PA was because of my experience with John sites in Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, and elsewhere. In fact, in my home town I followed signs carved into the courthouse (dating to 1881) that lead to a treasure room just outside of town....even this site used the very same John symbols as the other "branches" of the Illuminati!!
It's a fact that when you can locate ANY treasure from ANY of these groups, that you can locate other sites....in other words, if you have the ability to find one of these treasure rooms, then you have the ability to locate more treasure rooms....even if these rooms belong to "other" groups than the one you initially found.
There is really only two ways to know that you have a KGC treasure room, and these can also be "muddied" by lack of proof. The first way to locate a known KGC treasure room is to actually have a paper map that was literally created by someone within the KGC. The second way to know that you have a KGC treasure is to get into the treasure room and find files or paperwork (records) that actually confirm the KGC involvement, and while this CAN happen, it isn't likely. Sure, you can "date" the treasures found within the room, but that proves nothing as to what the "chapter" was that buried it.
Then again, who cares...you found your treasure!!!
In Pennsylvania, these treasure rooms are what I call "Colonial" treasure rooms and they were established by the likes of George Washington and Ben Franklin, and their cohorts. In Arizona, you have the Church, Spanish and the Mormons (to name three), in Iowa (and all other States) you have the Masons (and others). We know for a fact that the KGC did, indeed, exist. But that is about as far as you can take it without any form of proof within the treasure map or the treasure room.
The very same treasure signs marking the massive treasure room near Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, are the very same and exact signs that mark out the Beale Codes treasure room, are the very same treasure signs marking the treasure room in my home town....this is FACT. These very same signs exist all across America, and all around the world (at "John" treasure rooms). If you say that you have found the Beale treasure (which is a "John" treasure room), then, with your experience, you should have no problem locating more John treasure rooms...this is a FACT!!
In closing out this topic, the number one thing to remember is that, while it is hard to prove that certain treasure rooms were set-up by certain "branches," it is not hard, once you have the knowledge, to go from one treasure room (John site) to another treasure room (John site), and on and on and on, NO MATTER WHICH BRANCH PUT IT THERE!! And the locating of treasure is why we are all here sharing information...isn't it???

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
stildign, thank you very much for info on kgc. every time you post, the rest of us are learning. tenclaw

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't Smith claim that he found religious writings and guidance on copper scrolls (or maybe gold). Seems like he may have found more information on those scrolls than just angelic writing.

OP
OP
S

stilldign

Oct 21, 2007
10claw,
Thanks for your reply. It's people like you that make the releasing of this information worth it.
swr,
I understand where you are coming from. I just don't understand why you choose to stay where you are. Out of all your posts (5728) you haven't given one piece of legitimate information (that I can find) concerning treasure hunting. This makes me wonder why you even visit this web site...but then again, we ALL know why you're here....don't we!!

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
garrett, minelab, tesoro, whites
Oh no, here we go again, the mean ole Illuminati has hidden all the treasures of the world.

It would be my opinion that the various groups you named and others were not using the "very same system of treasure signs and symbols". These were all completely different groups and not interconnected and spanned centuries I might add. Each group had it's own way of doing things and weren't controlled by some secret society bent on world domination and control of all the treasures. Even within each group there were variations on how treasure was hidden and marked and it wasn't because there were "branches" of the secret poo-bah society.

The only thing you said that made any sense was the part about verifying if you have a KGC treasure site.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stilldign could very easily have a great point. Folks shouldn't put it down without some serious research; or, at least, keep an opened mind about it. James Copeland is a very good example of why.

To some folks, many on this forum, James Copeland was a 2bit, low ranked thief and the Copeland Clan was just a small group of opportunists and thieves. If that is so, then how did Copeland come into possession of a sophisticated, yet simple code for use in his communiques? I came across this code, years ago during some reading in an obscure book written about the Copeland Clan. Only recently, when I bought a copy of the book, Hidden Codes & Grand Designs, did I find out that that code is the one used by the Knights Templar, based on a combination of 2 nine-square cross encodes using the alphabet; one with and one without "dots", where "J" is "I" and "U" is "V" as in Roman times. You HAVE to ask yourself, how did a know-nothing, backroad hustler build an organization such as he did, while making use of an encryption code that was developed in Europe by a highly secretive organization more than 300 years previous to his (Copeland's) birth?

As a side note: The "Knock Code" used by the U.S. POWs in the prison camps of North Vietnam were based on this same code structure. How many of those officers were Masons? HHHHmmmmmm!!!

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
A known code is something different than a treasure sign or symbol. Codes have been around for centuries and recycled many times by people who think they are going to fool somebody. It works for a while but then someone recognizes the code. The KGC did the very same thing, using a code they recycled from the 16th century and it didn't work out too well for them.

Treasure signs and symbols, especially the carved type are generally not a code as it would be defined. If the symbols are to be interpreted, which most treasure signs are, then there is no code involved. If there is a code then it has to be deciphered and not interpreted. Interpretation means that there can't be a big conspiracy of some super secret poo-bah group because everyone looks at things differently and would make different interpretations of the symbols. This would lead to chaos when the group tried to retrieve it's treasure many years later, not to mention the alleged decades or centuries later, because even language changes over that amount of time.

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On my sites I have found three types of stone carved ducks...all with different a meaning....also near these ducks were three stone thrones, or seats some with drill holes.I also have the "Angel Trees" in this same area. Which I have learned means "You have reached your greatest reward. The kingdom of heaven. Great riches await you"! All these clues were widely used by the Spanish, for one....but in my area the KGC incorporated these Spanish treasure sign into their arsenal of clues...Steve

okey dokey

Mar 23, 2009
Muskogee
I am definetly a novice at this treasusre business but there are some things that I do know. I know that SD has dispensed alot of knowledge based on experience on the ground and we are all appreciative of it. Others have yet to show one picture of their findings and yet insist on acting like book knowledge is as good as field knowledege. Not so. Why don't the book people start their own thread about things I have heard and read and leave this thread to those who find.
Sometimes OD shows his obvious displeasure with those who aren't contributing information and I think he may be a little too harsh. But then I haven't put up with it as long as he has.
I also know that the ancients left obvious signs because they were put there to help them find something again. By the time the Spanish came around they knew those signs because their codes were based on the same codes only more refined to decieve. The Spanish embellished the codes so that they could deceive people. They were not wanting to find but to hide their treasure. One of my sites is an ancient site that the Spanish found using the obvious code and then relocated the treasure with their deceptive codes.
Just my dollars worth.

okey dokey

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
shortstack is right about james copeland. he was born and raised here very close to mobile, and the first thing he stole was a knife. from there it only went wrong and more wrong. after being caught after stealing hogs or pigs ( don't remember which ) a man named gale wages and copeland burned the courthouse to destroy the records. from there to rob, murder and run from the law. gale wages also took 3 kegs of gold coins to catahoula swamp in miss. to bury and carved signs on a magnolia and a pine in their '' secret '' code. he used the same code as the confederates and the kgc. i have that code in my notebook and it's available to anyone who might need it. it's on the internet and books to be found at amazon.com. thanks to stildign for his reply and to you sir, just keep on and don't worry about the riff-raff===tenclaw===

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
alec said:
A known code is something different than a treasure sign or symbol. Codes have been around for centuries and recycled many times by people who think they are going to fool somebody. It works for a while but then someone recognizes the code. The KGC did the very same thing, using a code they recycled from the 16th century and it didn't work out too well for them.

Treasure signs and symbols, especially the carved type are generally not a code as it would be defined. If the symbols are to be interpreted, which most treasure signs are, then there is no code involved. If there is a code then it has to be deciphered and not interpreted. Interpretation means that there can't be a big conspiracy of some super secret poo-bah group because everyone looks at things differently and would make different interpretations of the symbols. This would lead to chaos when the group tried to retrieve it's treasure many years later, not to mention the alleged decades or centuries later, because even language changes over that amount of time.

Oh, really? So, when one is looking at numbers, letters, and shapes carved into a rock, he isn't deciphering those figures, he's decoding the message?? :icon_scratch: I think you are spitting too many hairs. Deciphering and decoding are the samethings; they are interchangeable in their meanings. Those trail markers and symbols are a language to be read (interpreted?)

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
10claw,

I would like to have a copy of the code, I might be able to it here where I live.

Minetres

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
You are right, deciphered and decoded pretty much mean the same thing but you misquoted me. I said deciphered and interpreted, which are two very different things.

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
Thanks Kidd. The photo doesn't do it justice. This sits on the side of a mountain and is pretty big, about 15 feet across and points to a valley where there are several more Spanish signs as you go up the valley. I took this picture from across a different valley and I was about a quarter mile away.

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
I think thats what they had in mind! ;D

bryang

Apr 18, 2012
ga
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The universal sign I found for treasure is an iron chain around a tree if the tree is growing out around the chiain that mean theres treasure on that site not far that goes for mt. pleasant sc. area and up north all along the east coast old pirate trick carvings are almost always there too like the carving I found was a diamond and there was a diamond in the ground there anyways I would have had to imagine that there wasn't any neighborhood here if it wasn't in my back yard good luck and happy hunting I gotta go to work.

Tixiercat

Jul 5, 2012
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett GTI 2500, Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seeking opinions on this site. Specifically the rock in the middle of pic... like a heart with 2 huge raised circles and what looks to be a line. Of course can find circles and lines, but haven't seen them like this.. (raised) I am unsure about how to read this. Please give any ideas you may have, or information on possible similar signs you have seen.

View attachment 1083938

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread