kunoooz4b880a3348.jpg

kunoooze8a4f2289a.jpg

kunoooz9412b483b6.jpg

kunooozcd1bf851f1.jpg

kunooozf8279f618c.jpg

gord

Mar 30, 2005
London, ON
Prehistoric rock art. It's a treasure in itself. Know any paleontologists/archaeologists? If not, a museum should be able to put you in touch (just don't give away all of the information up front).

OP
OP
O

okdma

Tenderfoot
Feb 25, 2010
thank you very much for your effort to explain this photo to me and i am waiting for your post

stilldign

Oct 21, 2007
This panel is a true treasure panel...in that it is a part of American History (as far as our Native American Peoples go). I love this panel!!!! Please send photos of it to the proper historical authorities in your area so that they may preserve this site.
There is no doubt that there were "upgrades" to the information in this panel, but there is nothing to suggest a treasure or mine.
I thank-you very much for sharing this panel!!!
Very Sincerely,
stilldign

stilldign

Oct 21, 2007
Thanks old dog,
Just goes to prove that the photos are all I look at. And, as you already know, this panel could be read by any culture from around the world, this is why they call it the International Sign Language. It was this International Sign Language that the petroglyph system arose from.
Granted, there probably aren't (m)any cultures in America that can still read this panel, but once upon a time, they ALL were able to understand this panel.
Again, thanks for pointing this out.

OP
OP
O

okdma

Tenderfoot
Feb 25, 2010
you are welcome
and i have a lot of Wonderful photos
i will post it soon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread