PLEASE HELP ME IF ITS A TREASURE SIGN, PLEASE

ritz

Mar 6, 2010
PLEASE HELP ME IF IT'S A TREASURE SIGN, PLEASE

This rock was found inside my property, it was under a muddy area, one of my friends hit the floor of that muddy area, and it was hard, that when you heat under the water with muds, something vibrates. this rock is a part of the floor underneath. and we want to know if there's something down there. our property is positive for a Japanese occupancy during WW2, please, any advice?

Attachments

• 02222009832.jpg
    02222009832.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 692
  • 02222009832.jpg
    02222009832.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,492

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
Re: PLEASE HELP ME IF IT'S A TREASURE SIGN, PLEASE

ritz, mrs. oroblanco is correct. send pictures that take in more of the area. pics need to be very clear, and sometimes the things around the area can tell more than the one spot that you are interested in.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ummmmmm. That does kinda, sorta, maybe looks like a rough topo map, doesn't' it? :icon_scratch:

rrazrr

Mar 4, 2010
Bisbee, AZ

sorta...but look at triangle in first pic and notice the three dot triangle within it...

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

rrazrr said:
sorta...but look at triangle in first pic and notice the three dot triangle within it...

OK. The second photo shows it clearer and did you notice the crescent just to the upper right of the triangle?

O

Old Silver

Can you clear out all the mud from the area?

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

Try stepping back just a little and take a clear focused picture,
One more hint would be to mark with chalk on a dry stone what you think is the mark you want us to look at.

You guys in the Philipines wet the rock down ... please don't do that.

Thom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread