Compass Direction & Distance / Spanish Symbols

Model T

Greenie
Feb 17, 2006
Compass Direction & Distance / Spanish Symbols

Hello, After 12 years of walking canyons, rattle snakes, bears and a stalking mountain lion I've finally found an obstacle that has stopped me in my tracks. A Spanish treasure symbol = treasure here. Not even the eight years placer mining in the Artic Circle with moose, grizzly, wolf and black bear have given me the thrill of this particular sign. Not even the average production of one ounce per hour comes as close to the anticipation of what may be at this location. Once the GOLD BUG bites ...... Only one problem. Where is X marks the spot? It's taken three years to get to the final sign, tricky. I have the information symbols prior to the final sign. Would appreciate some help from you experts.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Compass Direction & Distance / Spanish Symbols

Hello, After 12 years of walking canyons, rattle snakes, bears and a stalking mountain lion I've finally found an obstacle that has stopped me in my tracks. A Spanish treasure symbol = treasure here. Not even the eight years placer mining in the Artic Circle with moose, grizzly, wolf and black bear have given me the thrill of this particular sign. Not even the average production of one ounce per hour comes as close to the anticipation of what may be at this location. Once the GOLD BUG bites ...... Only one problem. Where is X marks the spot? It's taken three years to get to the final sign, tricky. I have the information symbols prior to the final sign. Would appreciate some help from you experts.
[/quote]
~~~~~~~~

A) would love to help but?????

ERRR 1 oz per hr, hmmm, wanna buy a Au, Ag mine?

Till Eulenspeigle

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Once the GOLD BUG bites ...... Only one problem. Where is X marks the spot? It's taken three years to get to the final sign, tricky. I have the information symbols prior to the final sign. Would appreciate some help from you experts.
~~~~~
A) True and gladly, but symbols? I am to an extent, Psychic, but? A drawing etc., would be very helpful, no?

Till Eulenspeigle

Aufinder01

Jan 13, 2006

Yes, something more to interpet than just your typing. Pictures speak to US.

We don't really care as to where they are, but we all want to see what you've found.

Aufinder01

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread